It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on Calimari clots on Youtube even

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It appears the Calimari shots have graduated to Youtube from Bitchute, it looks like Youtube has dropped some of its censorship. A new embalmer speaks out on the strangeness of this type of clot. Pre Covid they the embalmers had no issues in preparing a body for embalming. Now she says the fibrin strands are turning up in just about every body she prepares.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I am in the middle of watching that right now.

Doctor Chris Martenson's Youtube channel has been one of the BEST sources for covid information throughout this whole thing. Science and interviews with people on the front lines, not hype.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They did a survey of Embalmers to check whether many more embalmers are seeing the same thing, with very interesting results.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Chris Martenson is one of the strongest voices of reason in this whole God awful sh# show.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'd be interested to see the autopsy reports of the non vaxxed as a control group.

80% of Americans have had at least 1 dose.

If these clots are showing up in the other 20% something bigger is going on.

Are embalmers privy to medical records?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Methinks New York state is fibbin' on their numbers. In fact the entire North East. Welcome to the season of discontent.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
I'd be interested to see the autopsy reports of the non vaxxed as a control group.

80% of Americans have had at least 1 dose.

If these clots are showing up in the other 20% something bigger is going on.

Are embalmers privy to medical records?

No, embalmers are not privvy to medical records.

And the clotting of blood is part of normal post-mortem process.

A clot too far: An embalmer dissects antivax misinformation about blood clots in Died Suddenly - Science Based Medicine

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I can't even imagine what the ppl who took the jab are feeling at this point.
I'd be terrified.
That video is tough to watch - super grotesque.
What a shame people capitulated to fear.

Thanks for sharing - I've passed it on to a number of people.

peace

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you an embalmer?

One of the gentlemen - who is an embalmer - (and has been for over 30 years) says these clots have never been seen before and are not normal. Nor is the cadaver's blood.

He along with 70% of those embalmers who were polled agree these clots are a whole new phenomenon.

There ya go.
edit on 4338Wednesday202313 by silo13 because: clicked too soon, lol

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you an embalmer?

I am not an embalmer. I actually think that this human branch of taxidermy is just a bit weird, as a profession.

One of the gentlemen - who is an embalmer - (and has been for over 30 years) says these clots have never been seen before and are not normal. Nor is the cadaver's blood.

He along with 70% of those embalmers who were polled agree these clots are a whole new phenomenon.

There ya go.

This phenomenon is precisely what embalmers want to see. The ejection of clots under pressure and the eventual clear flow of embalming fluid. They arrive for the job with tools, equipment and procedures specifically for this. It's what they do.

edit on 18/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join