It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Say This Out Of Love For Us All - Be Careful, Your Meat May Soon Be "Vaccinated"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
🤯🤯🤯
This could be one of the most alarming warnings yet from Dr. Malone. He wrote an essay on how mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock and companion animals.

That means, if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body.

Dr. Malone shares dire warning: mRNA vaccines are being injected into our food supply

In today’s substack, the state of mRNA “vaccines” for animal “health” is discussed. Citing public sources, I will review what is known and not known about commercial liaisons and partnerships, the corporations involved, ongoing research and products in various states of development.

Dr. Malone goes on to say that it’s rather obvious to assume they will soon have livestock and companion mRNA vaccine and RNA therapeutics on the market.

Bayer and BioNTech have been working on livestock and companion animal mRNA vaccines for over six years…

In response to another Twitter user, who stated that this needed to be stopped “ASAP,” Dr. Malone had this to say: “We have to build alternate systems. I don’t think we can stop them, but we can chose not buy their food, take their drugs or mRNA vaccines. We can chose to not use their “health care providers.” We can be our own – independent people outside of their hellscape.”

When asked if the government would mark packages as “vaccinated meat,” Dr. Malone said this, “I wouldn’t count on it. In fact, I bet – no.”

This is... messed up. Now I have to start locally sourcing my meat. 😩

I suggest you do the same, lest you "Die Suddenly!"

Stay strong, and remember, TRUTH is on our side!

edit on 14-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: Added generic img of cow

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just like foods labeled Organic, Cage Free, Grass Fed, etc……I suspect that the introduction of vaccines into foods would be duly noted on the labeling of the food products.

Ergo, read the labels of all your foods.

Here’s the long winded USDA Policy…. Food Standards and Labeling Policy Book

And further reading FDA Sets Uniform Compliance Date for 2023–2024 Labeling Regulations

As for other countries that don’t have the same or similar U.S. modeled policies……well “Mao”, and good luck 🍀

👽
edit on 14-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't the vax get destroyed by cooking though?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We can not see what God sees.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
mRNA cannot be implemented through digestion. The human digestive tract is somewhat picky about what it will and will not absorb. Any lipid-encased mRNA molecules eaten would first have the lipids digested and absorbed (they are, by definition, food) and then the mRNA would break down within milliseconds in the acidic environment.

mRNA requires that the cells absorb the lipids along with the mRNA. That can only happen in the bloodstream. One could drink a gallon of the "vaccine" and not have a single spike protein form inside them (please no one try this; there may be other ingredients that could harm you).

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So if they're injecting cows, I have to assume that milk also will carry the mRNA vaccine properties.

Common foods that are by-products of milk:

butter
ice cream
dehydrated milk
cheese
cream
yogurt

So I'm hoping that "organic" means that animals or products are not mRNA vaccine affected.

Or else there goes my bacon and eggs.....

Just kidding. I'm fortunate enough to have my own chickens and geese, many farmers around who raise pigs and cows, friends who have goats etc. Lots of wildlife to choose from as well.

But I feel for those who can't take advantage of these types of opportunities. So many people are clueless as to what is REALLY in their foods. It's disgusting that this is happening.

This could have a major impact on the purchasing of all meats and animal byproducts. Are there secondary or more effects of this stuff that can infiltrate pretty much all our food sources? If insects eat any of these byproducts are they also affected?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
mRNA cannot be implemented through digestion. The human digestive tract is somewhat picky about what it will and will not absorb. Any lipid-encased mRNA molecules eaten would first have the lipids digested and absorbed (they are, by definition, food) and then the mRNA would break down within milliseconds in the acidic environment.

mRNA requires that the cells absorb the lipids along with the mRNA. That can only happen in the bloodstream. One could drink a gallon of the "vaccine" and not have a single spike protein form inside them (please no one try this; there may be other ingredients that could harm you).

TheRedneck
The bloodstream?Why are the MRNA poisons injected into the muscle then?The lack of aspiration during injection is why they get into the bloodstream and act like a wrecking ball through the organs.
I think you are very wrong about only happening in the bloodstream.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't see any likelyhood or proposed method, theory/hypothesis of how these vaccines can cross into humans and as Redneck explained there's strong understanding of how this isnt possible in current understanding

If I lived in the US I would never eat meat unless from a small farm/hunting - the amount of growth hormone, chlorination and radiation, plus preservatives in intensive/comercial farming are plain scary and hard to see them not causing harm to general health.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Don't these vaccines have to be refrigerated at very low temperatures to remain viable?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Here you go, this is why they are injected into muscle:

www.vaccinestoday.eu...

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The preparation for the human body to be able to absorb peptides and nanoparticles has been on going for years, is a reason why the big pharma has the covid remedies in oral form, they found a way to get the nanos into the body and blood.

Soo if the food gest treated with the peptides and nanoparticles, we stand a good chance to get the crap into our blood.

The phama has found a way to by pass the limitations.

Nanoparticles travel through the stomach and intestines Nanoparticles impair blood vessels’ ability to change size – a precursor to arteriosclerosis. Surprisingly, they not only affect the lungs, but they also travel through the stomach and intestine – and thus possibly through food too

nanopartikel.info...#:~:text=It%20is%20assumed%20that%20about%2010%2012%20 to,even%20not%20at%20all%20via%20the%20gastro-intestinal%20tract.

My question is why pharma and the government hell is bound on getting these particles in the human body

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

I don't eat ground meat. I don't eat much meat at all. I rarely eat beef more than three to four times a year.

I fear a lot more than vaccines, when it comes to the meat sold in America, and a lot more than that when dealing with meat from any other country.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: XL5

You beat me to asking that very question.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well it doesn't necessarily need to reach the digestive tract
Oral mucosa tissues also contain ace 2 receptors

edit on pmSaturdaySaturday20200000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

Suddenly, bugs are more appealing...

Yum.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Why?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I agree i somehow doubt those claims of the mRNA being used in food.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Little piece of lost history.

The vaccine had to be shipped in very cold temps until used.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Guess its time to learn how to ice fish, and start hunting up here in the great white north.

FFS some people just want to be left alone.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

one of many questions that arise here.(;
douglas adams would have enjoyed threads like this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join