It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Say This Out Of Love For Us All - Be Careful, Your Meat May Soon Be "Vaccinated"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Coming to a farm near you……

Even a cow has to eat..

👽

XL5

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, we don't hear about that any more. I wonder if the drug companies are taxed for allll that carbon being wasted. I hope milk/dairy pasteurization kills the vax.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not that it couldn't be changed... but isn't the uninformed administration and injection of drugs illegal?

They'd have to change quite a few laws to allow the vaccination via food supplies and once they open that door, they won't be the only ones to use it.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

You are correct; I should have phrased that better.

The point remains; mRNA cannot be delivered via digestion.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovaka

If they still care about the law yes you are correct, I have reached the point where I think they believe themselves to have won the war and now its all about driving that home.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I Say This Out Of Love For Us All - Be Careful, Your Meat May Soon Be "Vaccinated"

Awww HELL NAW .
Stupid people believe and do stupid things .

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on 1/14/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, if a chicken gets the flu and survives, it has antigens in it's bodies which can give us immunity to that flu, and each egg also has antigens that are also active against the flu....they are heat stable up to the temperatures that are most often used in cooking too. So I would expect that vaccinating cows or anything would also give us immunity.

But it is questionable whether mRNA vaccines would be safe in these animals, the spike protein might cause harm to the meat and consuming it may cause adverse reactions. They tested natural immunity given to the birds but not vaccinations and definitiely not mRNA vaccines. I am not convinced that vaccinating the animals will provide a safe food product, people who have severe adverse reactions might overreact to the meat.

edit on 15-1-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you think they care? They created lettuce and salads where one leaf provided max dosage.. who eats one leaf of lettuce? They mixed it with other vaccines like tetnis, flu and meningitis weeks after release and told you go be sure to get the flu shot because it works just as good as the vaccine (because it contained the vaccine). Now they want to give it to cow? Ever wonder if that's what caused 10,000 cows to drop dead? The fact they did it before advertising it?

If they were so concerned for your actual well being l, they would stop trying to force people to overdose on the crap and leave it as is. A shot or a pill you take of your own free will.

Where is peta? These animals are being abused, and killed just to ensure your dosage is right. We don't need to poison the food supply. But the problem as they see it. They have a contract with a company they can't get out of and now have too much product and no way to get rid of it.

It's the fluoride bs all over again, cept worse.

And for the love of God Yes, what you eat gets broken down in your body and Does enter the blood stream. How else do you explain Diabetes. Sugar ->consumed -> bloodstream -> bad insulin response to sugar in said stream -> diabetes.
Let's check your vitamin levels, FROM YOUR BLOOD - low take a supplement, problem solved.
(Need more examples? We can tell if your pregnant (from blood), we can tell if you have allergies and exactly what FOODS your allergic to(long ass expensive test but it's doable - use to be to mix your blood with various compounds and look for a reaction now it's computer scanned).

So, yes what you consume interacts with your entire body! Example: Pain killer for headaches(consume -> bloodstream -> head), etc.. Please don't be naive..

Keep in mind that kings and queens had food tasters those people's hearts didn't stop because they just had a stomach ache when they consumed poison. Liquids are usually faster to break down then solids. But average digestion begins about 20-30minutes, anything protecting the vaccine that lasts 30 minutes or more (extended relief medication) ensures that the drug gets into the blood stream.

What doesn't getten broken down gets turned into fat and absorbed that way, example pot marijuana stores itself in fat of the body, and when you burn said fat you can get high without smoking, as that fat reenters the blood stream and causes a secondary high. (Look it up)

So what will likely happen is, the vaccine(not a food your body will recognize) will be turned into fat in your body, probably replication occuring as it triggers the production reaction in the area which gets turned into more fat and causes you to constantly dose yourself on the vaccine by continued release of the spike protein.
(Think about how fat soluble vitamins and minerals work. They get converted into fat and then absorbed that way(very long and slow process, absorption could literally be years later if a person has a sluggish system, and isn't active - which would hide the link to said food products.) But it is why taking to many of those is dangerous vs water soluble ones which are harmless, because water ones break down in water and become diluted, which excess gets filtered out by your body.).

Most probable scenario, because if it can kill a cow while travelling through it's MULTIPLE stomaches. What chance you think you got?

edit on bSundayam2023-01-15T08:31:06-06:00kamSun, 15 Jan 2023 08:31:06 -0600Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:31:06 -060020230 by BlackArrow because: Fat soluble vitamins and water based added for reference, added note on absorption factors.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

what you eat gets broken down in your body and Does enter the blood stream. How else do you explain Diabetes. Sugar ->consumed -> bloodstream -> bad insulin response to sugar in said stream -> diabetes.
Let's check your vitamin levels, FROM YOUR BLOOD - low take a supplement, problem solved.

Whoa, at the ignorance!

Do you know what mRNA is? It is a huge molecule, far bigger than a vitamin (primarily amino acids), and far, far bigger than sugar. mRNA cannot be absorbed intact through the digestive tract! And if it is not intact, it is not mRNA.

This is as crazy as getting upset because someone pees in a garden. Plants do not contain pee! If they take it in through their roots, it is still broken down into nitrogen, oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen before being turned into carbohydrates, fats, and other amino acids. Hell, our garden used to sit atop our septic field! And we grew some of the biggest, tastiest, most nutritious vegetables around!

I'm tempted to till it back up and move it back again. If it wasn't for all the crabgrass we would have never moved it.

ETA: I raise free-range chickens. They eat bugs... grubs, worms, spiders, ticks, even stinkbugs... along with a few seeds they find at the edges of the yard. They lay eggs. Guess what? Their eggs do not have ticks and spiders in them!

Catfish are the scavengers of the waterways... they eat things that are nasty, nasty, nasty. Crap, rotting dead stuff, mucus... that's their diet. I do dearly love me a big ol' plate of fired catfish! Everything they eat is broken down into components and reassembled into meat.

You need to read something called "chemistry" sometime.

TheRedneck

edit on 1/15/2023 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Why?

Because the idea of ingesting a "vaccine" through a cheeseburger is absolutely Fking absurd.

Seriously, are you for real in thinking that sh1t like this is normal?
edit on 1512023 by Wide-Eyes because: Ingesting...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I but my meat by the 1/2 cow directly from ranchers, I'm good....

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, I agree. Where did I think that?

I was responding to what you said, here:

"Suddenly, bugs are more appealing..."

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

"This is as crazy as getting upset because someone pees in a garden. Plants do not contain pee! "

(But they contain pesticides.)

Whatever dude, you think consuming something won't be absorbed by the body your wildly mistaken. The vaccine isn't like the size of keys, earrings, and other items commonly found in the human body of kids. Especially, considering your talking about molecules and single strand DNA.. How big do you think the vaccine is? (Fyi, seman can be consumed and absorbed in the body, apparently shows serious skin and hair benefits).

The virus itself is .01 microns and can actually be filtered, that is larger then fluoride which can not be filtered without turning into a gel which clogs filters but gets absorbed by the body).

Calcium is the largest followed by sodium by weight vs size. I have still yet to find an exact size of a MRna molecules used in the vaccine because there is about a dozen sizes in production. But larger ones will survive to be absorbed into the blood stream. Smaller molecules depends on your digestive rate.

AS FAR AS GOING ON ABOUT CHICKEN EGGS?
HUGE DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO A GENE STRAND.

SInce your trying so desperately to call me out, can you explain how a steak or beef helps anemia? That's a protein as well as often containing heavy metals, as as far as BIOLOGY (science of the human body) is concerned again something broken down and absorbed into the body delivering iron and other metals.

Size wise on what I did find.. Most of them are smaller then calcium in weight and smaller then sodium in size. Both of these get absorbed into the body, ie. To much sodium will eventually stop your heart.

Your talking about a single strand molecule not someones keys, coins or earrings..

Your talking about development of life NOT single strand of code. There is a huge difference in application and treatments.

People eat gold, silver, platinum and more. All of which is heavier then the rna molecule, and yes it gets absorbed into the body. Egyptians are known for the consumption of these metals once purified. Gold is said to repair the DNA of the body.

So no I don't need a lession on eggs and chickens. Biology says that if something can be broken down in gut such as liquids and solids. It gets absorbed into the body, what doesn't get absorbed directly into the body gets stored as far, and then absorbed that way.

I don't need chemistry to know biology, people drink acids and bases all the time like vinegar, alkaline water, and milk. Which again is absorbed into the body.

Body's can be flipped in PH balance, and cause issues like leukemia and more if it goes on for an extended period. Consuming proteins often put the body on a higher acidity level then consuming something cool like cucumber.

Perhaps you should expand your horizons beyond just western ideology and study medicine and food from around the world.

Because they can say each strand of code is 200nt (which actually there is both large and small molecule of mRNA sizing available, it's not a 1-size fits all scenario). So we can assume one will be made to large for absorption and that is for show and one is for the public.

Ever had internal stitches? I have.. Guess what your body breaks those down as well, and those aren't the size of molecules. Not talking about the cotton stitching they leave sticking out of you to pull out later. I am talking about stitches ment to seal/close your body. Those get trapped within the body and not yanked out and break down over time.

The human body both absorbs and expends(ie, releases liquids) often when there is nothing left to obtain from said liquids. Again we can go into how the body acts in survival mode of you want an extreme case of how you can eat something and never bio. Or how salt pulls from pore's during workouts, which are again replenished by consumption aka electrolyte imbalances.

As for your peeing on plants..
Perhaps you have never added coffee grinds to your flowers? What about rusty coins? These things are known to be absorbed by the plant and often change the color(how else does it color change!). Pesticides and salts are found in plants after the ground is sprayed, again feel free to research the dirty dozen.

If you ever grew a garden and cats urinating in it you will see it kills the plant because it gets absorbed by said plant, which does not like the increase acidity levels, however certain plants prefer it. So please try again. (Or don't I don't feel like arguing - or going over full step by step details in how the human body works.. I don't get paid for this)

But I do recommend looking into things like how your spleen and liver work and the connection to the stomach. Then come back and tell me i am wrong, and prove to me how the liver doesn't filter your blood, clearing toxins from your body often found in foods, (example). You look at 1 Part of the body and say no, I look at the entire body and say yep. All of this is biology 101, and biology and chemistry are two different sciences. You will not get the correct answer by looking at one science alone, you have to look at both.

P.s I never aimed that the body absorbs 100% of things consumed. Even food matter isn't 100% absorbed or there would be no "waste". So if your having that problem chances are your body is in survival mode or your digestive system is sluggish or damaged.
edit on bSundaypm2023-01-15T18:24:59-06:00kpmSun, 15 Jan 2023 18:24:59 -0600Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:24:59 -060020230 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

Rather that than all the damned hormones and antibiotics and # they pump into animals.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They’ll be a day when dialysis machines will be repurposed to filter out mRNA nanoparticles….

👽

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I don't need chemistry to know biology,

I'm done.

*drops mic*

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you think they care? They created lettuce and salads where one leaf provided max dosage.. who eats one leaf of lettuce? They mixed it with other vaccines like tetnis, flu and meningitis weeks after release and told you go be sure to get the flu shot because it works just as good as the vaccine (because it contained the vaccine). Now they want to give it to cow? Ever wonder if that's what caused 10,000 cows to drop dead? The fact they did it before advertising it?

If they were so concerned for your actual well being l, they would stop trying to force people to overdose on the crap and leave it as is. A shot or a pill you take of your own free will.

Where is peta? These animals are being abused, and killed just to ensure your dosage is right. We don't need to poison the food supply. But the problem as they see it. They have a contract with a company they can't get out of and now have too much product and no way to get rid of it.

It's the fluoride bs all over again, cept worse.

And for the love of God Yes, what you eat gets broken down in your body and Does enter the blood stream. How else do you explain Diabetes. Sugar ->consumed -> bloodstream -> bad insulin response to sugar in said stream -> diabetes.
(Need more examples? We can tell if your pregnant (from blood), we can tell if you have allergies and exactly what FOODS your allergic to(long ass expensive test but it's doable - use to be to mix your blood with various compounds and look for a reaction now it's computer scanned).

So, yes what you consume interacts with your entire body! Example: Pain killer for headaches(consume -> bloodstream -> head), etc.. Please don't be naive..

Keep in mind that kings and queens had food tasters those people's hearts didn't stop because they just had a stomach ache when they consumed poison. Liquids are usually faster to break down then solids. But average digestion begins about 20-30minutes, anything protecting the vaccine that lasts 30 minutes or more (extended relief medication) ensures that the drug gets into the blood stream.

What doesn't getten broken down gets turned into fat and absorbed that way, example pot marijuana stores itself in fat of the body, and when you burn said fat you can get high without smoking, as that fat reenters the blood stream and causes a secondary high. (Look it up)

So what will likely happen is, the vaccine(not a food your body will recognize) will be turned into fat in your body, probably replication occuring as it triggers the production reaction in the area which gets turned into more fat and causes you to constantly dose yourself on the vaccine by continued release of the spike protein.
(Think about how fat soluble vitamins and minerals work. They get converted into fat and then absorbed that way(very long and slow process, absorption could literally be years later if a person has a sluggish system, and isn't active - which would hide the link to said food products.) But it is why taking to many of those is dangerous vs water soluble ones which are harmless, because water ones break down in water and become diluted, which excess gets filtered out by your body.).

Most probable scenario, because if it can kill a cow while travelling through it's MULTIPLE stomaches. What chance you think you got?

When the chickens eat ticks, they form antigens against lyme disease which they pass on to the eggs and they accumulate in their body somewhat. Those antigens are bio-active in humans that eat the eggs or the free range chickens. Every chicken born from their eggs have immunity, and those antigens trigger our immune system to build antibodies against the lyme disease too. Now the chickens that never go out and get exposed to ticks do not pass on antigens because they do not have them, they may be present for a couple of generations, but probably not much more. This is the trail I initially researched to find how to stimulate immunity from consuming foods.

I do not think that the mRNA vaccines will work properly for this but I could be wrong.....but the German scientists did do research on doing this to stimulate immunity of the flu from people eating the eggs. Remember, our vaccines for the flu are cultured in eggs too. So they know it works, the only thing that had to be verified is if eating the eggs would work...and it did. They use antigens in eggs added to water to help a calf that was taken away from the mother so they can sell milk from the mother...the milk from a cow contains antigens too. These antigens are held within the albumin of milk and eggs...I think it is called ovum in eggs or something.

To properly study this stuff I look at some weird agricultural science along with pharmacudical science and natural chemistries. It is a lot more of a job to research everything to make a conclusion.

As far as the mrna vaccines being torn apart by enzymes in the gut, it could happen I suppose, I have read that stomach acid does destroy somethings, but I rely on research to form my knowledge and I have not read research on if these mRNA vaccines would be effected, so I cannot make an opinion until I do.

The way flu shots work is different than mrna, the flu shots have antigens in them that trigger the immune system, they do not have a piece of RNA that is involved like these mRNA vaccines do that actually replicates to stimulate an immune response to stimulate our bodies to make antigens.

So I do not know if they will work, and I do not know if they will cause people to have an immune response to foods with this new technology. I suppose specific research will come out in the future. I just hope they adequately test this before dumping this technology in our food supply, Long term testing, not like the inadequate testing done on this covid vaccine.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: XL5
Wouldn't the vax get destroyed by cooking though?

Lets hope. But people like me jokingly say to the waitress we want that beef barely cooked. I would hate to have to cook it like shoe leather or just eat it in soups. Pork, and chicken I am cooking thoroughly, but beef and Sashimi are served fresh/raw or close to raw for a lot of us.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
mRNA cannot be implemented through digestion. The human digestive tract is somewhat picky about what it will and will not absorb. Any lipid-encased mRNA molecules eaten would first have the lipids digested and absorbed (they are, by definition, food) and then the mRNA would break down within milliseconds in the acidic environment.

mRNA requires that the cells absorb the lipids along with the mRNA. That can only happen in the bloodstream. One could drink a gallon of the "vaccine" and not have a single spike protein form inside them (please no one try this; there may be other ingredients that could harm you).

TheRedneck

That may be the end of it between cooking meat and stomach acidity. I have said as much on the alimentary canal being unlikely to absorb this mess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join