It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Minutes of Bush Doing Nothing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
bah they prolly didn't know at the time that it was hijacked. And if they did they prolly didn't knwo another was ont he way.

When i got told by my mum that a plane flew into one the the WTC buildings i thought oh geez. Thatsa terrible accident. What a pity. A plane full of people died. Though i thought it was a small plane not a 747.

neways.

The my mum goes about 15 seconds later. And another plane flew into the other tower next to it not long after. Then i was shocked.

And then "They've both collapsed"

then i started yeling "YEAHHHH!!! THE COMMIES FINALLY GOT THEM AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!! PAYBACKS A B*$%H!!!' ;P j/k

Oh, just shut the F up, a$$.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by DaRAGE
bah they prolly didn't know at the time that it was hijacked. And if they did they prolly didn't knwo another was ont he way.

When i got told by my mum that a plane flew into one the the WTC buildings i thought oh geez. Thatsa terrible accident. What a pity. A plane full of people died. Though i thought it was a small plane not a 747.

neways.

The my mum goes about 15 seconds later. And another plane flew into the other tower next to it not long after. Then i was shocked.

And then "They've both collapsed"

then i started yeling "YEAHHHH!!! THE COMMIES FINALLY GOT THEM AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!! PAYBACKS A B*$%H!!!' ;P j/k

Oh, just shut the F up, a$$.

Twice we agree........................

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join