It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Minutes of Bush Doing Nothing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

Originally posted by John Nada
Shut up William.
-snip-
It does not mean they are wrong or being argumentative, which you seem to think it is everytime it is against your own beliefs.

wow ... I'm so hurt. What a creative response.

The point is, for the childish me-too complainers, that this topic has been covered... and it would likely have been much more productive to simply expand upon the existing threads.

Also, when someone continues to belabor the same point over and over again, like picking at a bleeding, festering scab, that person's credibility ends up suffering.

How was I supposed ot know. I wasn't here 2 months ago, republican.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Try this link:

How to find important topics

It's amazing.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No need to get smart just b/c I'm blasting repugnants on the regular.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Some people suffer from the same 'memory lapses' and creative story-telling, MK.

It can't be helped.

OK MA and MK,
I was home watching the Good Morning America, and the show was interupted when the first plane hit. They showed the footage of it and yes, it was after it hit....hence everyone thinking the plane had just went off coarse and such, and hence me saying "damn". While watching the same program, they had went back to reporting on the first plane hit when the I saw, literally, the second plane hit the second tower..........thats what I will never forget....!!

ALways someone has to be skeptical of the truth and then someone, you MA, then chimes in with "you know how people like to weave tales, etc."
I would have expected at least a bit less skepticism than I was given.......
But hey......thats a common place theme around here anyhoo!!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It happened like Seekerof said. No confrimation was given that it was anything but an error in flight until the second plane hit. I think Bush had a pretty good idea that it wasn't an accident as we all know, its not like they put up the WTC Towers the week before. I have to lean with The Colonel on some of his inquiries..why did he remain for 5 minutes? What did the advisor tell him and why didn't he wait for a response? It could have been an unconfirmed report and Bush was awaiting confirmation and for the secret service and the CIA to digest what was happening and figure out the best move. Could AF-1 been a target of an attack and were they hesitating in putting the president in the air? I think we all now understand the shear level of incompetence of our intel agencies after nearly a decade of restructure.

No matter how many questions we have and how many feasable answers we can think of, I think the responsibility of Mr. Bush's actions that day lie on his shoulders and his shoulders alone. I think these are questions deserving of answers and i think he should, at the very minimal, make a statement reguarding the subject. He might have and I am just unaware. if anyone has any info on any reasoning given, please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofOK MA and MK,
I was home watching the Good Morning America, and the show was interupted when the first plane hit. They showed the footage of it and yes, it was after it hit....hence everyone thinking the plane had just went off coarse and such, and hence me saying "damn". While watching the same program, they had went back to reporting on the first plane hit when the I saw, literally, the second plane hit the second tower..........thats what I will never forget....!!

ALways someone has to be skeptical of the truth and then someone, you MA, then chimes in with "you know how people like to weave tales, etc."
I would have expected at least a bit less skepticism than I was given.......
But hey......thats a common place theme around here anyhoo!!

regards
seekerof

Yes, I watched the events unfold as well, on three different cable channels. It's why I don't believe you.

But I am not trying to destroy your credibility. It's not your fault. And it would really be too much effort for you to buy the video of the morning show and see and hear again to confirm what you actually saw and heard.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The only thing I see is that alot of these HatekillBush threads can be consolidated......it would be easier to get my fill of HateEverything Republican in one or two threads anyways....

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
GRRR...

Colonel,

You yourself saw the previous AND recent thread which was about the same exact thing. I mean, really, you probably just have to scroll over to "page 2" to see your own comments in regards to this question.

Please, write something to justify this thread soon, otherwise it will be apparent that you're just a schill recycling old issues. Also, my previous opinion oin this matter still stands....

GRRRRRR

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

the only thing you're blasting on the regular is...

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by Colonel

the only thing you're blasting on the regular is...

Ha ha very funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
GRRR...

Colonel,

You yourself saw the previous AND recent thread which was about the same exact thing. I mean, really, you probably just have to scroll over to "page 2" to see your own comments in regards to this question.

Please, write something to justify this thread soon, otherwise it will be apparent that you're just a schill recycling old issues. Also, my previous opinion oin this matter still stands....

GRRRRRR

I can honestly say that I have no recollection of your previous opinion (as if I cared enough to remember)and the thread has been justified b/c I haven't written anything but everyone else has, republican.

Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What I mean is...

This SAME footage was recently brought up in a thread from like two weeks ago, which YOU replied to... so why are you flooding ATS with repeat threads that talk about the same thing??? only people with agendas do things like that!!!

GRRRpart 2

OIMD

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
From THIS post, I linked a website with actual detailed pics of Bush doing nothing. If I post on 9-11 before, it was probably a comment. What? You repubs can't take it? Obviously not. This bespeaks bully to me.

From what I understand, Clinton bashes ran rampant here and THAT was ok. Now the shoe is on the other foot with links to the scandalous truth and now you gotta problem. Do I smell hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, first off...

Bush bashers have been the majority, lately, on this board...
and, no, I am not a hypocrite, but youa re thredaing about the SAME EXACT photos that someone else did only afew days ago. That smacks of political bombardment more than genuine discussion. Do you understand the difference???? You're magnifying an issue through repetition... while, at the same time, the issue has been dealt with before....

C'mom... even you can see that you're repeating threads.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Well, first off...

Bush bashers have been the majority, lately, on this board...
and, no, I am not a hypocrite, but youa re thredaing about the SAME EXACT photos that someone else did only afew days ago. That smacks of political bombardment more than genuine discussion. Do you understand the difference???? You're magnifying an issue through repetition... while, at the same time, the issue has been dealt with before....

C'mom... even you can see that you're repeating threads.

I can honestly say that I don't think I ever repeated a thread. I wrote on Bush, yes. But, they were all different. Bush was a dry drunk. Bush accused of sex assault, Bush Admin is in trouble, Republican Hypocirsy, Bush blocks 9-11 Inquiry, Former intelligence agents attack Bush.

These center around Bush but are DIFFERENT topics. This guy F's up everyday so they are ALL different.

And the only bombardment is whern the repubs get online and start attacking me rather than talking about the subject.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Maybe I should stop hurting the tender and sensitive feelings of you repubs.....NAH.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
No, dude,
this is a repeat of the thread about Bush on the morning of 9-11. you KNOW that you're repeating it. As much as you charge me with being a "republican", I don't contribute to, then restart, threads about Clinton that concern the exact same issue.

In the handbook of Political Scientists, what you are up to is called "Simplified Repetition"---the idea that if you say the same thing enough times that it will be considered as true as stone.

Make fun of Bush if you want. Just do it in an original way.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No, dude,
this is a repeat of the thread about Bush on the morning of 9-11. you KNOW that you're repeating it. As much as you charge me with being a "republican", I don't contribute to, then restart, threads about Clinton that concern the exact same issue.

In the handbook of Political Scientists, what you are up to is called "Simplified Repetition"---the idea that if you say the same thing enough times that it will be considered as true as stone.

Make fun of Bush if you want. Just do it in an original way.

I wasn't even on this board on the morning of 9-11. And I don't have to LIE. I had never even heard of ATS at that time so you can't blame me for that. And, if that's all you can come up with, you got nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Colonel is that a joke or are you drunk? Reread his comment nobody says this topic was posted on the date of 9/11. And what's with the avatar from that awful comic strip? Got tired of CF?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Colonel is that a joke or are you drunk? Reread his comment nobody says this topic was posted on the date of 9/11. And what's with the avatar from that awful comic strip? Got tired of CF?

First of all, ok, I misread it. In any event, I don't remeber posting any topic on the time and Bush. Secondly, The Boondocks is a cool strip. its funny and Huey is cool and its black.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join