It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking - Lead Author Of Peer Reviewed Study Calls For Immediately Suspension Of Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: whiteblack
Grow up.

You must live in super small town. Or your an anti-social person think nobody has bad reaction to jabs, aside feeling crappy for one day or two. That's normal reaction for these who take jabs. Personally, I know four affected from these poison jabs, two died and two strokes. Get out of your basement more often and talk people in real life, not on SM

I live in a decent sized town with a university. Used to own a bar so im familiar with a lit of people in town, that and ive lived here for 42 years. I work with ~350 people (mostly vaxxed), I have family in several states, UK, and Canada and I have musical acquaintances all over the world as a former touring musician. My bubble is quite large and I still don't know anyone who knows anyone who was injured by vaccines.

What is extraordinary is that someone has given you a star for this reply!!! It's truly unbelievable!!!

Starting from your last three sentences

My bubble is quite large and I still don't know anyone who knows anyone who was injured by vaccines.

What a great argument!!!

The same exactly sentences can be used for Covid. Given that the infection fatality rate is very low for Covid-19 and that most people have minor symptoms or no symptoms at all then the vast majority of the population will not have come across anyone who has died due to Covid or has been severely affected by the disease.

If you want to start learning about the potential dangers of these vaccines and the vaccine injuries and deaths then stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and start reading.

Here is something they can help you
My threads on

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Autopsy confirms 18 year old student died due to vaccine-induced brain hemorrhage

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Autopsy report confirms 24 year old college student died from Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

I have made several other threads with actual cases of vaccine injuries and deaths as well as threads were the actual compensations are recorded.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: anonentity

Because, thanks to the Tories, the NHS is on it's knees?

Ambulances queuing up outside A&E because no beds available?

Hence why Nurses and Paramedics and Ambulance staff are currently on strike?

It seems a lefty position to me and in general those who are lefties ot left wingers are more likely to be vaccine indoctrinated for the 'greater good'

Not a "lefty position" at all. It is simply a fact. Regardless of whatever side of the political spectrum Brits might be on.

I wouldn't have thought that any UK member on here would disagree.

As for "lefties" being more likely to be "vaccine indoctrinated" that is quite irrelevant to this discussion and is something that you made up.

Is anyone who disagrees with you automatically a "lefty"?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It seems a lefty position to me and in general those who are lefties ot left wingers are more likely to be vaccine indoctrinated for the 'greater good'

Not a "lefty position" at all. It is simply a fact. Regardless of whatever side of the political spectrum Brits might be on.

As for "lefties" being more likely to be "vaccine indoctrinated" that is quite irrelevant to this discussion and is something that you made up.

It seems that indoctrination is part of the British Educational System but I wouldn't think everyone is indoctrinated into the vaccine ideology, lefty or non lefty.

What do they tell you now that the Astrazeneca vaccine is no longer available in the country that has created it, the UK. And in most other countries used the roll out has stopped completely.

Do they engage in vaccine apologetics or do they tell you it was a logistics problem. Or maybe nothing at all?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

We have been told plenty about it. Mostly about very rare blood clots.

Here, plenty for you to get excited about:

www.bbc.co.uk...

"It seems that indoctrination is part of the British Educational System but I wouldn't think everyone is indoctrinated into the vaccine ideology, lefty or non lefty."

Perhaps those evil swines travelled back in time to my school and University days in the 70s and 80s to indoctrinate me into the "vaccine ideology"?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Given that billions of folk have been vaccinated, where are the millions, or even hundreds of thousands?

By vaccine injuries, please don't include minor reactions.

And please, don't go on about vaccine apologetics and denialism.

My bubble is larger than you might imagine.

I don't know anyone or anyone that knows anyone that suffered any significant vaccine injuries ( other than a sore arm or feeling a bit crap for a few days) let alone deaths.

Let's see you engage in some denialism bout that.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Given that billions of folk have been vaccinated, where are the millions, or even hundreds of thousands?

By vaccine injuries, please don't include minor reactions.

And please, don't go on about vaccine apologetics and denialism.

My bubble is larger than you might imagine.

I don't know anyone or anyone that knows anyone that suffered any significant vaccine injuries ( other than a sore arm or feeling a bit crap for a few days) let alone deaths.

You have asked me on another thread and I have answered you already.

And your assumptions that because there are billions vaccinated we should have more incidents recorded here on ATS it has been refuted again and again. There are several cases recorded in these threads of vaccine injuries and deaths. We can't record everything here.

In addition as you dont read any publications, which is obvious by what you support and argue in the absence of evidence, the rate of serious adverse reactions is 1 in 800 vaccinees. Recently published peer reviewed study in my thread: The mathematics of serious adverse events

That is a massive number which merits an investigation into whether these products should be available and not withdrawn from the market as many scientists and physicians have argued so far. In comparison the Rotavirus vaccine was withdrawn for 1 or 2 serious adverse reactions in 10,000 vaccinees.

And furthermore the Astrazeneca vaccine produced in your country of origin is no longer there. You know why? Because it's not safe and effective

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

"It seems that indoctrination is part of the British Educational System but I wouldn't think everyone is indoctrinated into the vaccine ideology, lefty or non lefty."

Perhaps those evil swines travelled back in time to my school and University days in the 70s and 80s to indoctrinate me into the "vaccine ideology"?

Indeed 'very rare' and vaccines are 'safe and effective'. But no more Astrazeneca vaccine in the UK and in most other places.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Indeed 'very rare' and vaccines are 'safe and effective'. But no more Astrazeneca vaccine in the UK and in most other places.

The definition of "rare" keeps changing.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Didn't read it, then?

Or bother to answer what I posted?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

www.bbc.co.uk...

73 deaths out of nearly 50 million doses in the UK.

I'd call that pretty rare?

Cue "vaccine apologetics" and "denialism", but I will see you and raise you with "Deny Ignorance".
edit on 12-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Didn't read it, then?

Or bother to answer what I posted?

I thought so. You don't seem to read much and you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Broken record and straw man again?

Care to comment on what I actually posted?

I read lots and know much.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

UK member here, and I definitely disagree, emphatically

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Well, I know plenty, as do friends of mine... including my Grandmother who passed suddenly just after her booster, and my friends Mum who was dead before she hit the floor in November

However, I don't know anybody who was sickened by covid beyond a mild flu, barring my Aunt who was given her booster just before being hospitalised

What does that say? Did nobody die with or of Covid because I don't personally know of anyone?

Let's see you engage in some denialism bout that...

edit on 12123 by WraithOfEva777 because: Format

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

Oh. You think our NHS has been wonderfully funded?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

I will.

I don't believe that crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

www.bbc.co.uk...

The definition of "rare" keeps changing.

Yes it's rare and effective...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Well, I know plenty, as do friends of mine... including my Grandmother who passed suddenly just after her booster, and my friends Mum who was dead before she hit the floor in November

However, I don't know anybody who was sickened by covid beyond a mild flu, barring my Aunt who was given her booster just before being hospitalised

What does that say? Did nobody die with or of Covid because I don't personally know of anyone?

Let's see you engage in some denialism bout that...

Welcome to the realm!
Although you have been here much longer than me as I see.

The member has been engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality just like a few other members and presenting arguments and claims that have been repeatedly refuted over many threads.

The argument presented that they don't anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines or anyone who knows anyone who has been by the vaccines, is as absurd as it gets. The same argument can be used about Covid and given the very low infection fatality rate that it has its unlikely that most of us know someone who has died or became seriously ill with Covid.
edit on 12-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Broken record and straw man again?

Care to comment on what I actually posted?

I read lots and know much.

The arguments to make and what you are presenting show lack of understanding of basic principles in biology and infectious diseases. You seem to completely ignored them.

In addition arguing that you don't know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines or you don't know anyone who knows anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines is a flawed argument as explained several times. The same can be claimed about Covid.

I recall a few days ago that you were not even aware the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from the UK just as most countries that have used it. But it's...safe and effective!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

This comes up frequently on SBM – it is critical for consumers of health information to understand the difference between relative risk and absolute risk. If, for example, exposure to a drug cause the risk of side effect X to increase from 1% to 2%, that is a relative risk of 2, or a 100% increase, or twice the risk. That sounds significant. But the absolute risk increase is only 1%, which doesn’t sound as significant.

As they say, twice almost nothing is still almost nothing. This was never more relevant than with the "95%" pseudo vaccine efficacy claims, when in reality the study demonstrated a 0.84% absolute risk reduction against mild symptoms of covid (sniffle, cough, headache etc). Basically for every 238 doses administered, you'll get one less case of the sniffles in the treatment group, as spelled out in the pre authorisation literature. Sounds like something that should be mandated (yes, that's sarcasm).....

To hoodwink people into believing they really have a "95%" increase in protection against covid might be true in a certain mathematical sense, but in reality is the very definition of selling snake oil. Once it became obvious they were a failure is when the "it was only ever meant to protect against severe disease" claims made the rounds. Based on no clinical trial data at all (the real data showed higher mortality and adverse events in the treatment group).

That's if you believe the data from the Pfizer study to begin with, of course. They simply abandoned the study as soon as they could swing some figures indicating an effect. If it had gone on longer that would have been far more difficult. This alone should have invalidated it.

We know they simply dropped people out of the study if they had severe enough adverse events, and from whistle blower claims the study participants and those running it were unblinded and there was all sorts of data manipulation going on. Pfizer recently had the chance to refute these whistle blower claims in a court action but chose not to (as the evidence against them is solid). What they did instead was to throw the FDA under the bus, basically saying they (FDA) were not misled because they knew all about these problems at the time. Doesn't that inspire confidence! lol

There are so many reasons this study should never have made it to publication. Not least because of a steadfast refusal to supply the data.

edit on 12-1-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join