It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking - Lead Author Of Peer Reviewed Study Calls For Immediately Suspension Of Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry if maybe I’m off topic but I always get the feeling that people who are pro vaccine are not really arguing on behalf of the benefits o the vax, but more so the idea that they should be able to force or heavily coerce it on a person (loss of job or social restrictions of any kind)

And it sort of seems like they don’t wanna admit there real reason for sticking up for a vaccine like it was their deity

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
vaccinate let's say over 200 million Americans with these products. Can you do the math? You are getting over 250,000 serious adverse reactions in the short term (including deaths). The medium and long term effects are not known unless you are not LordAhriman but a prophet with magical powers.

Listen to yourself. Don't you think we'd notice that many people? I don't know anyone who knows anyone who has had a bad time with the vaccines aside from feeling crappy for a day or 2.

Classic denialism. Yes, everyone is noticing it but people in denial.

According to his super logic Covid-19 injuries don't exist either as many of us we haven't noticed any severe disease or know people who have become seriously ill or died due to the virus.

What a flawed argument!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry if maybe I’m off topic but I always get the feeling that people who are pro vaccine are not really arguing on behalf of the benefits o the vax, but more so the idea that they should be able to force or heavily coerce it on a person (loss of job or social restrictions of any kind)

And it sort of seems like they don’t wanna admit there real reason for sticking up for a vaccine like it was their deity

They have emotionally invested in these products and not really had hit them hard. It's a belief system in medicines and usually comes from people who don't have any training in any scientific or medical fields. They don't seem to have even the most basic knowledge.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

vaccinate let's say over 200 million Americans with these products. Can you do the math? You are getting over 250,000 serious adverse reactions in the short term (including deaths). The medium and long term effects are not known unless you are not LordAhriman but a prophet with magical powers.

Listen to yourself. Don't you think we'd notice that many people? I don't know anyone who knows anyone who has had a bad time with the vaccines aside from feeling crappy for a day or 2.

According to his super logic Covid-19 injuries don't exist either as many of us we haven't noticed any severe disease or know people who have become seriously ill or died due to the virus.

What a flawed argument!

With most people vaccinated, that is exactly where the truth would be realized.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

What a flawed argument!

I am afraid you are wrong on this just as in most other claims you have made.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What a flawed argument!

I don't make claims, I refer people to experts that make the claims.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What a flawed argument!

No you do and they been refuted several times as you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

I wonder whether you have read the thread: Pfizer: Six scandals to remember
edit on 11-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Apologetics and denialism? Is your oft repeated mantra.

Yet you engage in denialism of other dissenting opinions and experiences.

That's hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What a flawed argument!

How is herd immunity through vaccination? Have we achieved that yet? Another terrible and flaws argument without even applying the definition of herd immunity. Just blindly trying to link articles without using common sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Apologetics and denialism? Is your oft repeated mantra.

Yet you engage in denialism of other dissenting opinions and experiences.

That's hypocrisy.

Denying an opinion is not a valid claim. Disagreeing with the opinion is what you wanted to say.

Perhaps tit have confused the meaning of the word denialism. But you are definitely engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism is reality. Defending the pharmaceuticals isn't wise either.
edit on 11-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Maybe, but like I say, I have never been in favour of forcing people or mandates.

I have said, many times, that it should be a personal choice.

I am not "pro vaccine" far less is it my "deity", I just call out bs when I see it as in "Deny ignorance".

Yet whenever a poster does just that they immediately get labelled a "pro vaccine" "vaccine apologist" in like a Pavlovian knee jerk response.

It's just tiresome.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There you go again "Black is white", "up is down", rinse and repeat.

Misrepresent what I actually say. Over and over.

You missed the bit where I spoke of denialism of other folks' "experiences", not just "opinions".
edit on 11-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What a flawed argument!

How is herd immunity through vaccination? Have we achieved that yet? Another terrible and flaws argument without even applying the definition of herd immunity. Just blindly trying to link articles without using common sense.

Common sense is lacking here because when we look at one element, such as herd immunity, we then lose the big picture.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What a flawed argument!

Common sense is lacking here because when we look at one element, such as herd immunity, we then lose the big picture.

Aaaah I see! Moving the bar and a bit of philosophy that still doesn't help the argument...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There you go again "Black is white", "up is down", rinse and repeat.

Misrepresent what I actually say. Over and over.

You missed the bit where I spoke of denialism of other folks' "experiences", not just "opinions".

No need to repeat the same arguments. They are described by vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. Opinions, experiences, feelings and so on. Word salad 🥗 as usual.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What a flawed argument!

Aaaah I see! Moving the bar and a bit of philosophy that still doesn't help the argument...

The bar should be risk vs. benefit and nothing else at this point.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Salamandy

Maybe, but like I say, I have never been in favour of forcing people or mandates.

I have said, many times, that it should be a personal choice.

I am not "pro vaccine" far less is it my "deity", I just call out bs when I see it as in "Deny ignorance".

Yet whenever a poster does just that they immediately get labelled a "pro vaccine" "vaccine apologist" in like a Pavlovian knee jerk response.

It's just tiresome.

Many of the older members seem to be pro-vaccine for reasons of survival and safety and as they have been brought up to believe in the power of medications. Something the new generation isn't really accepting.

Especially if you are over 50-55 and left wing or lefty then you will be mostly in favour of whatever medicine and vaccine is available on the market. Even if Pepsi Max was advertised as a good medicine most of you would have probably believed it.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How patronizing and untrue.

I'm not remotely left wing or a lefty yet again you adopt the mantra that if you repeat a lie often enough....wait, I seem to recall that was a propaganda tactic of some fascist party or other in the 1940s?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How patronizing and untrue.

I'm not remotely left wing or a lefty yet again you adopt the mantra that if you repeat a lie often enough....wait, I seem to recall that was a propaganda tactic of some fascist party or other in the 1940s?

You sound lefty but that's not the main issue. Most lefties and left wingers are blindly in favour of these products. They have confused ideology with science. I mean they don't seem to have not even the basic information when it comes to infectious diseases and vaccinations but they preach as if they are experts.

But older members turn to be pro-vaccine due to survival and safety issues.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join