It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking - Lead Author Of Peer Reviewed Study Calls For Immediately Suspension Of Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I don't know anyone or anyone that knows anyone that suffered any significant vaccine injuries ( other than a sore arm or feeling a bit crap for a few days) let alone deaths.

Let's see you engage in some denialism bout that.

Well, I know plenty, as do friends of mine... including my Grandmother who passed suddenly just after her booster, and my friends Mum who was dead before she hit the floor in November

However, I don't know anybody who was sickened by covid beyond a mild flu, barring my Aunt who was given her booster just before being hospitalised

What does that say? Did nobody die with or of Covid because I don't personally know of anyone?

Let's see you engage in some denialism bout that...

Welcome to the realm!
Although you have been here much longer than me as I see.

The member has been engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality just like a few other members and presenting arguments and claims that have been repeatedly refuted over many threads.

The argument presented that they don't anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines or anyone who knows anyone who has been by the vaccines, is as absurd as it gets. The same argument can be used about Covid and given the very low infection fatality rate that it has its unlikely that most of us know someone who has died or became seriously ill with Covid.

Thank you! Yes I've been here a while in my present incarnation, I was posting back in 2016 but I long since lost the passwords and access to my then email, I tried so many combinations to get in my old account to no avail so here I am... I've been reading here since the early 2000's

I read a lot more than I post - I find myself getting so incensed by certain members it doesn't do my well-being good to comment too often

I don't know if 'the member' doesn't see the hypocrisy in what they write or they just don't care, although I have my suspicions it's the latter

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: WraithOfEva777

Oh. You think our NHS has been wonderfully funded?

I think 'our NHS' is adequately funded, it's horrendously wasteful and mismanaged, same as our wonderful 'inclusive' Police Force:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Too many Chiefs not enough Indians, and the rot really set in under Labour, not the Conservatives, not that it matters much as left and right are both wings of the same putrid, rotting bird

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I will.

I don't believe that crap.

And I don't believe you got a star for this blatantly hypocritical nonsense

See, the thing is, it doesn't matter much if you believe me or not...last time I checked, my Nan is still dead and residing in an urn, a week after her booster shot...my friend is still almost catatonic mourning the extremely unexpected and sudden loss of her mother

Just as, I'm sure, the people you know who died of Covid are still dead

See how that works, or are you just being wilfully obtuse?

ETA: those are just the deaths I know of so far
I have two full hands worth of severe adverse events just in people I know in my day-to-day life, that's not counting people I know more widely

But carry on in your denial, you know nobody, and you're lucky! But instead of seeing that, you jump to 'didn't happen, isn't happening'

Ergo, I know nobody who got truly sick or died of Covid, so none of it happened - or am I just lucky?
edit on 13123 by WraithOfEva777 because: Added paragraph

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I will.

See, the thing is, it doesn't matter much if you believe me or not...last time I checked, my Nan is still dead and residing in an urn, a week after her booster shot...my friend is still almost catatonic mourning the extremely unexpected and sudden loss of her mother

I have two full hands worth of severe adverse events just in people I know in my day-to-day life, that's not counting people I know more widely

But carry on in your denial, you know nobody, and you're lucky! But instead of seeing that, you jump to 'didn't happen, isn't happening'

Ergo, I know nobody who got truly sick or died of Covid, so none of it happened - or am I just lucky?

The member above has used the argument that he doesn't know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines and doesn't know anyone who knows anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines.

But as common sense dictates this is a flawed argument as the same thing can be claimed about Covid given its very low infection fatality rate and the fact that most people get over the infection within a few days or a week with minor symptoms or without any symptoms.

Others have made the same claim but have been refuted everywhere. It's best we call vaccine apologists and denialists of reality.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Quintilian

As they say, twice almost nothing is still almost nothing. This was never more relevant than with the "95%" pseudo vaccine efficacy claims, when in reality the study demonstrated a 0.84% absolute risk reduction against mild symptoms of covid (sniffle, cough, headache etc). Basically for every 238 doses administered, you'll get one less case of the sniffles in the treatment group, as spelled out in the pre authorisation literature. Sounds like something that should be mandated (yes, that's sarcasm).....

To hoodwink people into believing they really have a "95%" increase in protection against covid might be true in a certain mathematical sense, but in reality is the very definition of selling snake oil. Once it became obvious they were a failure is when the "it was only ever meant to protect against severe disease" claims made the rounds. Based on no clinical trial data at all (the real data showed higher mortality and adverse events in the treatment group).

That's if you believe the data from the Pfizer study to begin with, of course. They simply abandoned the study as soon as they could swing some figures indicating an effect. If it had gone on longer that would have been far more difficult. This alone should have invalidated it.

We know they simply dropped people out of the study if they had severe enough adverse events, and from whistle blower claims the study participants and those running it were unblinded and there was all sorts of data manipulation going on. Pfizer recently had the chance to refute these whistle blower claims in a court action but chose not to (as the evidence against them is solid). What they did instead was to throw the FDA under the bus, basically saying they (FDA) were not misled because they knew all about these problems at the time. Doesn't that inspire confidence! lol

There are so many reasons this study should never have made it to publication. Not least because of a steadfast refusal to supply the data.

They don't seem realise what absolute risk reduction is and they are mainly engaging in trying to defend the vaccine and the pharmaceuticals.

Not only some members cannot understand the basic maths involved here but fail even with the basic principles of biology and infectious diseases. The irony is that they are still trying to argue nonsense of course based on their flawed arguments and perceptions that are false.

If you ask them what infection fatality rate is I doubt they will know. Earlier someone else has issues with converting 12.5 in 10,000 to 1 in 800
This is the rate of serious adverse reactions 1 per 800 vaccines. And so on.
edit on 13-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I will.

The member above has used the argument that he doesn't know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines and doesn't know anyone who knows anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines.

But as common sense dictates this is a flawed argument as the same thing can be claimed about Covid given its very low infection fatality rate and the fact that most people get over the infection within a few days or a week with minor symptoms or without any symptoms.

Others have made the same claim but have been refuted everywhere. It's best we call vaccine apologists and denialists of reality.

Completely agree, it's something they repeatedly do, then act 'dumb' afterwards

It's not an 'argument' that would be accepted about anything else, and it's breathtakingly disingenuous

I could truthfully say that I don't personally know anybody who has choked to death on a sausage, or died in a plane crash, for me to then tell anyone who DOES that "I don't believe you, that's lies because I don't know anyone who has" would be nothing short of moronic

It's SO dishonest, but as the evidence mounts up that these shots are ANYTHING but 'safe and effective' (unless of course you are speaking from a Big Pharma perspective in which case they are both) I suppose dishonesty and disingenuousness is all they have left, along with denial

It's infuriating, and it's seriously disrespectful of those harmed or killed as well

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's amazing with all of this so called smoke you find I still don't know anyone who has had adverse vaccine reactions out of hundreds of acquaintances.

must be a statistical anomaly 🤣

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's actually simple statistics and quite easy to understand. If what is being described as going on is going on there should be evidence available in our experiences to corroborate vaccine injury. There is none. Not in my experience anyways.

The same people that cry the sky is falling will find a new topic in 5 years when even they can't deny humanity didn't die out due to a vaccine.

Do you expect us to suspend what we see with our own eyes, nothing, and just take your word for it? You guys sound like paranoid nuts.

edit on 13-1-2023 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
It's actually simple statistics and quite easy to understand. If what is being described as going on is going on there should be evidence available in our experiences to corroborate vaccine injury. There is none. Not in my experience anyways.

The same people that cry the sky is falling will find a new topic in 5 years when even they can't deny humanity didn't die out due to a vaccine.

Do you expect us to suspend what we see with our own eyes, nothing, and just take your word for it? You guys sound like paranoid nuts.

You just don't get that it cuts both ways, do you?!?

I'm finding it hard to believe you don't understand this

I could write the same to you about covid - across everyone I know in my day-to-day life, across 4k 'friends' on Facebook, I don't know of anyone who has even been very sick from it, let alone died, bar my Aunt who was sick just after her booster so who knows what that was

By YOUR reasoning, not mine, covid didn't happen, no deaths because I personally don't know any

If you can't see what a logical fallacy that is, I'm not sure it's worth saying anything else to you 🤦🏻‍♀️
edit on 13123 by WraithOfEva777 because: Added

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I will.

Completely agree, it's something they repeatedly do, then act 'dumb' afterwards

It's not an 'argument' that would be accepted about anything else, and it's breathtakingly disingenuous

I could truthfully say that I don't personally know anybody who has choked to death on a sausage, or died in a plane crash, for me to then tell anyone who DOES that "I don't believe you, that's lies because I don't know anyone who has" would be nothing short of moronic

It's SO dishonest, but as the evidence mounts up that these shots are ANYTHING but 'safe and effective' (unless of course you are speaking from a Big Pharma perspective in which case they are both) I suppose dishonesty and disingenuousness is all they have left, along with denial

It's infuriating, and it's seriously disrespectful of those harmed or killed as well

Yes they have made this argument again and again without realising it can be used for pretty much anything!

By the way I sent you a PM with useful links.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Watch how the anti-vaxxers here twist facts and then turn on you with demeaning insults.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Watch how the anti-vaxxers here twist facts and then turn on you with demeaning insults.

Anti-vaxxer is a pejorative term and a political position when one has no other arguments to make.

Neeeext...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Anti-vaxxer is a pejorative term and a political position when one has no other arguments to make.

Neeeext...

See what I mean hombero?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And have been refuted one by one

1) Herd immunity
2) safety and effectiveness of AZ and J&J vaccines
3) mRNA vaccine induced diseases
4) and several other
edit on Fri Jan 13 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Neeeext...

See what I mean hombero?

Strange account the one above that both seem to agree with each other. I haven't seen him around before but it seems there are more hidden vaccine apologists and denialists of reality. However either one or a thousand, you have no valid arguments that is why you are getting refuted each time.

It does not matter him being around, my points have been delivered.

1) Herd immunity
4) and several other

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.

The topic is Shocking - Lead Author Of Peer Reviewed Study Calls For Immediately Suspension Of Covid-19 Vaccines

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Neeeext...

See what I mean hombero?

Strange account the one above that both seem to agree with each other. I haven't seen him around before but it seems there are more hidden vaccine apologists and denialists of reality. However either one or a thousand, you have no valid arguments that is why you are getting refuted each time.

It does not matter him being around, my points have been delivered.

1) Herd immunity
4) and several other

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

"Genetic variance linked to liver disease"

You second link is not relevant to this conversation. Not only you are making arguments that have been refuted again and again but you have linked random articles here.

Your first article is about what is herd immunity and how can be achieved.

It's from 2021 and it is known now that herd immunity is impossible. So not a good article to link as you clearly don't understand what it is and moreover you randomly trying to find articles online.
edit on 13-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Neeeext...

How was ANY of that an 'insult'?

If you have better arguments to make than "well I don't know anyone it's happened to, so it isn't happening", make them!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join