It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy confirms 18 year old student died due to vaccine-induced brain hemorrhage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
www.ansa.it...

Experts named by prosecutors said Thursday that an 18-year-old Italian student who died after getting the AstraZneca jab in a Genoa hospital last June died of a thrombosis caused by the vaccine.

www.politico.eu...

The death of a teenager who developed blood clots after having the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is igniting a political storm in Italy — with most of the fire coming from the right.

She got the shot on one of those open days, organized by regional health authorities in Liguria, and quickly fell ill. Despite undergoing surgery twice, she died on June 9. An autopsy later revealed she died from a brain hemorrhage 16 days after the shot. It was also later revealed that she suffered from an autoimmune disorder, which should have disqualified her from receiving the vaccine.

Another tragic loss of a young person who should have never been vaccinated in my opinion just as everyone who is young and healthy or in this case young and having some certain conditions. This is something that must be discussed extensively.

The teenager received one shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine on 25th of May 2021 and died on the 9th of June 2021. On the 11th of June 2021 the recommendations changed and the Ministry of Health in Italy revised its initial recommendations offering the Astrazeneca vaccine to those over the age of 60.

The tragedy however doesn't end here for this family. A month after the tragic loss of the teenager her father died suddenly from a heart attack while he was walking with friends. Absolutely tragic! I wasn't able to find online what caused the heart attack and it could a range of reasons but there are no more words one can use to describe the situation.

www.unionesarda.it...

The Astrazeneca vaccine was branded safe and effective and a miracle that saved many lives. However it has been withdrawn from several countries. In the country which developed it, the UK, there is nowhere to be seen, and in many others countries that have used it the roll out has stopped.
edit on 8-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yep, this is happening so fast I can't keep up. There are telegram channels with a constant stream of died unexpectedly deaths.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Headline on CNN next week:

YOUNG PEOPLE CAN DIE OF CLIMATE CHANGE INDUCED BRAIN HEMORRAGE: HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

YOUNG PEOPLE CAN DIE OF CLIMATE CHANGE INDUCED BRAIN HEMORRAGE: HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.

It is our "lying eyes" according to the MSM. "Move along. Nothing was ever there to see"~! BS! These treasonous bastards deserve to be tried for their crimes against humanity, hung, and left in public to rot like the British did Cpt Kidd.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You mean something like this? CNN - Study finds ‘very concerning’ 74% increase in deaths associated with extreme heat brought on by the climate crisis

I have to admit, linking anything to those smear merchants makes me feel.... icky.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The owners of that vaccine company and the government officials who pushed it, and is still pushing it, must pay dearly.

And they would, if my children were FORCED to be injected with the drug and became disabled, or died.

A Parent's Love places every type of justice on the table.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yep, this is happening so fast I can't keep up. There are telegram channels with a constant stream of died unexpectedly deaths.

You'll notice that this isn't being covered up.

We know the names, the dates, everything. It's also a known side effect and death followed quickly after the vax.

Now compare this to 99 percent of the other cases, where there are no names, no dates, no nothing.

The ones with actual verifiable information are the real ones. If there's no verifiable information, then it's most likely fake.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

There are members here who still argue that the vaccines and safe and effective and that the Astrazeneca vaccine in particular wasn't withdrawn from the market in several countries due to safety concerns.

True denialism and vaccine apologetics.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Incorrect, it's radioactive space ferrets.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

We know the names, the dates, everything. It's also a known side effect and death followed quickly after the vax.

Now compare this to 99 percent of the other cases, where there are no names, no dates, no nothing.

The ones with actual verifiable information are the real ones. If there's no verifiable information, then it's most likely fake.

It's like you don't even care that innocent people are dying. You make me sad. You make all of us sad.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Another round of vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. Your arguments have been refuted repeatedly over several threads.

If tit have noticed the story has come to our attention because I made a thread about it. Otherwise you wouldn't have known it. I don't remember either this story and other similar stories to be covered on the major media outlets in the US or in other countries.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

It's like you don't even care that innocent people are dying. You make me sad. You make all of us sad.

Indeed, 0 empathy, 100% propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The owners of that vaccine company and the government officials who pushed it, and is still pushing it, must pay dearly.

And they would, if my children were FORCED to be injected with the drug and became disabled, or died.

A Parent's Love places every type of justice on the table.

May I remind you of a similar story and a thread I have made about a family that has taken legal action after their 26 year old son died due to complications following vaccination with the Astrazeneca vaccine. The story was from the UK. The verdict was catastrophic blood clots in his brain.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here's another wow this is getting crazy

Victoria Lee, rising MMA star in ONE Championship, dead at 18

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It won't be surprising at all.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is the exact same argument posited regarding election vote fraud
during the aftermath of the covid coup vote flip/reversal.
They had caught a few cheaters in Arizona, and I recall one poster
saying 'well, they caught the cheaters, and it made the news,
so yes they are talking about it..(you'll notice this isn't being covered up)
but there were only a few of them, and we know who they are
therefore all other allegations of widespread cheating are just false.'

Sure thing.

# 1650

edit on 8-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

16 August 2022

No plans for UK to order more supplies of AstraZeneca Covid vaccine

There are no plans to order further supplies of the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine for the UK, it has been revealed, as experts expressed hope that a new jab designed to target two variants will form the backbone of the autumn booster programme.

Deemed a British success story, and estimated to have saved millions of lives worldwide, the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid jab played a key role early in the UK’s vaccination programme. But Prof Anthony Harnden, the deputy chair of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), has suggested it is unlikely to be used in the future.

Now have a look how the Guardian and the system is trying to twist the story

JCVI says mRNA vaccines such as the Pfizer and Moderna jabs are the most effective for UK booster programme

The reason for not continuing with the Astrazeneca vaccine is that mRNA vaccines are the most safe and effective to be delivered in the booster program... Indeed the mRNA 'vaccines' are the most 'safe and effective'. We all know this by now.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Lets not forget the link to artificial sweeteners as being one of the causes of sudden cardiac death. I'm waiting for the researchers to link eating beef next, since we should all switch to crickets anyway.

It looks like pushing the boosters isn't going so well now; only the zombies are lining up, and the poor people in nursing homes who have no choice.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Lets not forget the link to artificial sweeteners as being one of the causes of sudden cardiac death. I'm waiting for the researchers to link eating beef next, since we should all switch to crickets anyway.

It looks like pushing the boosters isn't going so well now; only the zombies are lining up, and the poor people in nursing homes who have no choice.

Any excuse made has no impact at all. If anything it makes the establishment even less believable that it currently is. They have lost all credibility.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Cool story bro.

👀🚬

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join