It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Orders Investigation Into Covid Vaccine Deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I hope the truth is coming to light now.

I never took the vaccine, but I know people who did and I just want them to be helped as much as possible!

rumble.com... rs-investigation-into-covid-vaccine-deaths-as-msm-admit-the-jabs-.html

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

I never took the vaccine, but I know people who did and I just want them to be helped as much as possible!

rumble.com... rs-investigation-into-covid-vaccine-deaths-as-msm-admit-the-jabs-.html

We formed a committee last year here on this. It is finally coming to light now that some of the politicians and doctors are falling ill to the vaccines ( poison that is )

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Which vaccines?

MRNA exclusively? Any long term negative reports there on the viral vector (J&J & Astrazenica)?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Which vaccines?

MRNA exclusively? Any long term negative reports there on the viral vector (J&J & Astrazenica)?

Maybe the info is in here somewhere?
www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

It sounds like Japan is fixing to have a few more assassinations.

I saw this posted elsewhere, but I no longer trust translations to be accurate unless it's a reliable source putting it out.

Is this fairly known about in Japan at this point and does it look like people are interested in it happening?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

If there is a problem, hopefully it comes to light.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ov er assassin films are very popular in japan so I bet you do see an increase

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

It sounds like Japan is fixing to have a few more assassinations.

I saw this posted elsewhere, but I no longer trust translations to be accurate unless it's a reliable source putting it out.

Is this fairly known about in Japan at this point and does it look like people are interested in it happening?

edit on 8-1-2023 by benstarr because: Pubx

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hurr durr anti vaxx bitchute!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: SkyAngel

We formed a committee last year here on this. It is finally coming to light now that some of the politicians and doctors are falling ill to the vaccines ( poison that is )

Thank you for fighting for the truth and our freedom!

Never stop!

It saddens me to see the pain some people experience because of the poison. I did warn people around me, some listened and others didn't.

I know how corrupt the medical industry can be, so I always question before taking any medicine.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Which vaccines?

In my country, we stopped using AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson in 2021 because of the side effects.

We should also have stopped using the mRNA vaccines because they don't work well enough, and they also can have very bad side effects.

new topics

top topics

join