It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report confirms 24 year old college student died from Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:
(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Asmodeus3
Like I said, I just followed your lead and pointed out that you were wrong about that jab no longer being available.

It isn't even really about that vaccine but about your flimsy argument.

So flimsy is see that even though you have a bookoo of pages where you just won't discuss the real story but prefer to DEFLECT.

The kids are dying from the vaccines is what we are discussing. Not which vaccine is real in your mind.

I can't stand that you have a brain and decide to use it against the truth. It saddens me you POUND the lies as the truth when it isn't at all and deflect, deflect like the one with Astronomy skills does in virtually any thread.

Yes, unfortunately some of the member can't discuss the story or let's say they don't want to discuss the story but rather engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. They were engaging back in 2022 and this hasn't changed in 2023.

The member above seems very concerned with these threads that seem to reveal a different truth that the one preached in the mainstream media.

Where as we all should be concerned with whatever the real data is now that we KNOW they lied and lied some more.

1 serious adverse reaction per 800 vaccinees for mRNA vaccines. Take a look at my other thread. The number is massive given that other vaccines have been withdrawn (and rightfully so) for a much lower rate of serious adverse reactions.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Actually, it being on ok lists in many countries is my argument.

I have read the sources provided and they just don't convince me and it seems I'm not going to convince you. Not much more can be said.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Like I said, I just followed your lead and pointed out that you were wrong about that jab no longer being available.

So flimsy is see that even though you have a bookoo of pages where you just won't discuss the real story but prefer to DEFLECT.

The kids are dying from the vaccines is what we are discussing. Not which vaccine is real in your mind.

I can't stand that you have a brain and decide to use it against the truth. It saddens me you POUND the lies as the truth when it isn't at all and deflect, deflect like the one with Astronomy skills does in virtually any thread.

Yes, unfortunately some of the member can't discuss the story or let's say they don't want to discuss the story but rather engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. They were engaging back in 2022 and this hasn't changed in 2023.

The member above seems very concerned with these threads that seem to reveal a different truth that the one preached in the mainstream media.

Where as we all should be concerned with whatever the real data is now that we KNOW they lied and lied some more.

1 serious adverse reaction per 800 vaccinees for mRNA vaccines. Take a look at my other thread. The number is massive given that other vaccines have been withdrawn (and rightfully so) for a much lower rate of serious adverse reactions.

If the lip service to "safety" was real, they wouldn't have done a lot of despicable things like Tuskegee experiments on black men. Vanderbilt Hospital was sneaking in radioactive things to people in secret trials in the 60's we learned living in Nashville in my youth. There was a big row about it and I recall the victims got settlements. The pattern of abuse of the citizens health for ulterior causes is the root of this.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

If the lip service to "safety" was real, they wouldn't have done a lot of despicable things like Tuskegee experiments on black men. Vanderbilt Hospital was sneaking in radioactive things to people in secret trials in the 60's we learned living in Nashville in my youth. There was a big row about it and I recall the victims got settlements. The pattern of abuse of the citizens health for ulterior causes is the root of this.

Since you mentioned Vanderbilt Hospital!! You are from Tennessee I guess.

Take a look at my threads and threads from other members in relation to child mutilations in the name of the transgender ideology. I believe they stopped after Matt Walsh and his colleagues in the dailywire have exposed the scandal. Many politicians and lawmakers as well as lawyers have been involved.

We hold the same thing happens with the mRNA vaccines than need to be stopped imo.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Take a look at my threads and threads from other members in relation to child mutilations in the name of the transgender ideology. I believe they stopped after Matt Walsh and his colleagues in the dailywire have exposed the scandal. Many politicians and lawmakers as well as lawyers have been involved.

We hold the same thing happens with the mRNA vaccines than need to be stopped imo.

My Dad and Mom live there still. We keep up and I recall the child transgender thing they were promoting in house that the Nashville local news were reporting.
ETA

I consider it child abuse to promote that to a single person under 18.

edit on 2-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

My Dad and Mom live there still. We keep up and I recall the child transgender thing they were promoting in house that the Nashville local news were reporting.
ETA

I consider it child abuse to promote that to a single person under 18.

Yes you are right about what you said in your last two sentences.

Although the level of wrongdoing with respect to the vaccines, has probably no match.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

www.uptodate.com...

We would expect that people with good levels of fitness to have a much better prognosis when they are infected with SARS-CoV-2. Just as your link claims. Very unlikely that when you are fit and healthy your are affected seriously by any of the respiratory diseases.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Monday, January 2, 2023

Tonight, I'm watching the ESPN Monday Night Football announcers and personalities express their shock and dismay because a player fell over on the field and had to have CPR administered before being take away in an ambulance.

24 Year-old Demar Hamlin Passes Out: www.foxnews.com...

As of right now the Bills vs Bengals game is in suspension, because the players couldn't continue playing.

This could be a VACCINE-related injury. Every sports expert keeps saying, "I've never seen anything like this".

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, January 2, 2023

Tonight, I'm watching the ESPN Monday Night Football announcers and personalities express their shock and dismay because a player fell over on the field and had to have CPR administered before being take away in an ambulance.

As of right now the Bills vs Bengals game is in suspension, because the players couldn't continue playing.

This could be a VACCINE-related injury. Every sports expert keeps saying, "I've never seen anything like this".

They won't update the story. I hope that young man lives. It crushed the players on both sides. The game can't be finished, and this was an important game.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Monday, January 2, 2023

They won't update the story. I hope that young man lives. It crushed the players on both sides. The game can't be finished, and this was an important game.

Is this story related to the Covid vaccines?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
pix11.com...

LOCKWOOD, N.Y. (WETM) — A rare complication from a COVID-19 vaccine turned deadly for the Watts family of Lockwood in upstate New York, according to the Bradford County deputy coroner. Their son, George Watts Jr., died at just 24 years old after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
Just had my fourth COVID booster earlier today. Have a bit of a headache and feel tired. Popped two paracetamol and am hoping for the best. Godspeed everyone.

Having had a look at another thread I think on the 24th of December you stated exactly what you stated above.

It looks like this is either your fifth booster and not your fourth or you are trying to promote vaccines and you are engaging in vaccine propaganda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also I see you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality in other threads.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Monday, January 2, 2023

Has the player survived? Do you have any update on the story? And is it a vaccine injury?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Monday, January 2, 2023

For some of the stories what you said is true. They are not getting updated for some 'mysterious reasons' and eventhough the deaths are indistinguishable to the deaths of those who have died as result of the COVID-19 vaccines.

There is plenty of backlash when autopsies are not performed or when the conclusion is that someone died 'mysteriously' by 'natural causes' having been infected recently with these vaccines.

The matter merits not only discussion but a criminal investigation.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
www.newscientist.com...

It turns out the 'vaccines' can't prevent infection or transmission and they are not as effective as advertised. The article is more than two years old and it looks like there are many expectations from these products without any evidence given at that time.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
And also this has been picked up on Reddit

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The story has been covered also on Rumble

rumble.com...

According to the doctor on the video these cases are seen and it's not the first myocarditis related incident caused by the mRNA products.

Equally important is the statistic provided by another doctor at the end where he stated that the incidents of myocarditis induced by vaccination are 50 per million or 1 in 20,000. In reality they could be many more per million but even if we go with this conservative estimation you can imagine what happens when you try to vaccinate 5 billion + people with these products.

And that is just myocarditis.

I am talking about the wrong stuff here

edit on 17-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

A rare complication to the COVID-19 vaccine turned deadly for the Watts family of Lockwood. Their son, George Watts Jr., died at just 24-years-old after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

Take a look at how the mainstream presents these events. A 'rare' phenomenon by a 'safe and effective' vaccine.

The same thing was claimed back when the Astrazeneca vaccine was 'safe and effective' until it was withdrawn from most countries that used it due to health and safety concerns. In a few words blood clots that were usually fatal.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join