It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report confirms 24 year old college student died from Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
First link doesn't seem to work but here is the title

I don’t know what else to do, or where to even go from here.” COVID-19 vaccine to blame for Southern Tier man’s death: Deputy Coroner

And here is the site: mytwintiers.com

parentheartwatch.org...

According to the Bradford County Deputy Coroner, a rare complication to the COVID-19 vaccine turned deadly for the Watts family of Lockwood. Their son, George Watts Jr., died at just 24-years-old after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

After his first dose, George Jr. experienced complications, which he chose to keep to himself. According to his parents, blood was in his urine after the first shot. He then received his second dose in mid-September, where he experienced flu-like symptoms that did not resolve

According to the autopsy report, they went to the emergency room in October, hoping for answers. He complained of several symptoms, but none that were cardiac-related, according to the report. After a workup and a negative COVID-19 test, doctors diagnosed George Jr. with a sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics. The Watts family was told his infection should resolve in a week or two.

George Jr. was still feeling ill a week later, so they went back to the emergency room for another assessment. He presented with similar symptoms, according to the Coroner’s office, and doctors advised that the sinus infection could take extra time to go away.

By the end of October, his symptoms were even worse. George Jr. collapsed in his room on October 27 and was pronounced dead later that morning.

Another very sad incident involving a young and healthy person who didn't have any underlying health issues and died as a result of Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis.

George Watts Jr wanted to take his classes in person as a college student and had to be fully vaccinated. Apparently the 'geniuses' in the college and elsewhere had not realised yet the Covid-19 vaccines don't prevent transmission and infection and don't even significantly reduce it but they decided to go along with an absurd policy that other institutions and employers have also adopted according to the Covid-vaccine dogma.

We still haven't discussed which vaccine is responsible for such 'rare' complication but anyone can guess and their guesses would probably be correct. Yes it's the Pfizer vaccine again which is 'safe and effective' although sometimes it leads to 'rare' serious adverse reactions.

The irony is that the victim chose this vaccine according to the article as it was fully approved by the FDA. Which takes us to the next question. Does approval by the FDA makes vaccines or drugs safe and effective?

edit on 28-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Very sad that this is continuing to be allowed to happen on a global scale. It's evidence like this that proves the proof of concept for vaccine deaths. You can no longer deny they happen. That's the first step in acknowledging this phenomena is happening. The second step is acknowledging the magnitude.
edit on 28-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Very sad that this is continuing to be allowed to happen on a global scale. It's evidence like this that proves the proof of concept for vaccine deaths. You can no longer deny they happen. That's the first step in acknowledging this phenomena is happening. The second step is acknowledging the magnitude.

You have put it very well. Nobody can deny these deaths happened. tmThere are several vaccine apologists and denialists of reality who will try to deny at first that these deaths have happened and/or deny the existence of serious adverse reactions.

When it's obvious they can't defend their positions they will try to trivialise and downplay the issue.

Note how these events are 'rare' according to the articles and the vaccines are as always 'safe and effective'. This protective shield takes us to the second stage: Are they really 'rare' events and are the vaccines 'safe and effective'?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

You have put it very well. Nobody can deny these deaths happened. tmThere are several vaccine apologists and denialists of reality who will try to deny at first that these deaths have happened and/or deny the existence of serious adverse reactions.

When it's obvious they can't defend their positions they will try to trivialise and downplay the issue.

Note how these events are 'rare' according to the articles and the vaccines are as always 'safe and effective'. This protective shield takes us to the second stage: Are they really 'rare' events and are the vaccines 'safe and effective'?

"Rare" always seems to get more common every day. Soon its gonna mean 1 in 10 is """""rare""""".
edit on 28-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The story is also covered on YouTube here;

youtu.be...

Strange as the vaccine-related deaths and serious adverse reactions are not getting attention by the media and especially the MSM (deliberately of course)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"Rare" always seems to get more common every day. Soon its gonna mean 1 in 10 is """""rare""""".

What is really fascinating is that almost every article and journalist (but not all) have to pay tribute to the Pharmaceuticals & Government Agencies and choose carefully the wording so not to offend them or damage the reputation of their stock.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I worked with a guy that was in his early 60's. didn't have any heart problems at all and he was a vegitarian and super health nut. guy only drank juice and ate veggies and eggs for protein. Anyway. he was always going on about being vaxed and how anyone that wasn't was a conspiracy nut, i left the job that i worked with him at, but a few months after i left i heard he dropped dead from a heart attack in the parking lot.

Absolutely blew my mind. i could understand if it was some unhealthy guy but not this guy.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ncsky
I worked with a guy that was in his early 60's. didn't have any heart problems at all and he was a vegitarian and super health nut. guy only drank juice and ate veggies and eggs for protein. Anyway. he was always going on about being vaxed and how anyone that wasn't was a conspiracy nut, i left the job that i worked with him at, but a few months after i left i heard he dropped dead from a heart attack in the parking lot.

Absolutely blew my mind. i could understand if it was some unhealthy guy but not this guy.

Do you think he died from vaccine related complications?

Have you heard anything else about how he died?
From relatives or friends maybe?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I absolutely think it was due to vaccine complications. I only heard it from another person that worked with him as well. Apparently they were there when it happened. Theres really nothing else that could kill you that fast anyway.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I absolutely think it was due to vaccine complications. I only heard it from another person that worked with him as well. Apparently they were there when it happened. Theres really nothing else that could kill you that fast anyway.

It seems a real possibility but there needs to be an autopsy to confirm that he died due to vaccine complications. It can also reveal the opposite i.e that he didn't die because of the vaccine.

The main problem is within the system which is reluctant to investigate deaths or serious injuries that may have been caused by the Covid vaccines and wants desperately to protect the reputation of these products and their investments.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ncsky

Pre Covid, some people very fit such as marathon runners, athletes, health nuts etc would dropped dead out of the blue too, so…

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Pre Covid, some people very fit such as marathon runners, athletes, health nuts etc would dropped dead out of the blue too, so…

Not at the same magnitude it's happening now. Estimates put it at 20x the rate pre-vaccine rollout.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You appear to be going under the false presumption that being a vegetarian is healthy, and that drinking 'juice' and eating a low fat high card diet is healthy.

The exact opposite is true. Vegetarians are very prone to CHD, and more especially vegans. It is good that he at least at eggs, but unless he was eating a dozen or two a day, it wasn't likely enough healthy saturated fat to help much.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yes, especially vegans/vegetarians...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: 38181
Not at the same magnitude it's happening now. Estimates put it at 20x the rate pre-vaccine rollout.

Anything that exacerbates pre-existing conditions would do it - like these jabs.

The problem is, vegans/vegetarians do their cardio-vascular system a whole lot of damage without knowing it or having any outwrd symptoms - until they drop dead.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: 38181

Anything that exacerbates pre-existing conditions would do it - like these jabs.

The problem is, vegans/vegetarians do their cardio-vascular system a whole lot of damage without knowing it or having any outwrd symptoms - until they drop dead.

The other member said his friend had no pre-existing conditions just as the person who died due to the Pfizer vaccine and his story covered in this thread.

Yes, you cannot be certain what killed him if there is no autopsy but you can guess what is likely and what is less likely. Sometimes you will know the possible cause as a person could be close to you.

The reality is rather very worrying as there seems to be many of these 'rare' deaths confirmed and others suspected.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yes that could happen.

Here we have another issue though. A new player in the game that has been shown to cause a multitude of health issues. And these issues are usually appearing immediately after these vaccines are administered or within a short/medium time period. In the absence of any other underlying health issues and infections the number one suspect can be identified as the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The latest 'science' has 'discovered' that artificial sweeteners are the cause for their increase in sudden cardiac deaths and heart problems.

I wonder why the increase didn't happen until after the vaccine rolled out. (No, not really....JK
)

[www.nbcnews.com...]

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yes, I understand that.

How about the players who were infected with Covid that had the same issues. The lung issue specifically.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The latest 'science' has 'discovered' that artificial sweeteners are the cause for their increase in sudden cardiac deaths and heart problems.

I wonder why the increase didn't happen until after the vaccine rolled out. (No, not really....JK
)

[www.nbcnews.com...]

Very convenient I would say. Now you can explain some sudden deaths I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join