It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report confirms 24 year old college student died from Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yes, I understand that.

How about the players who were infected with Covid that had the same issues. The lung issue specifically.

Can you be more specific on this?
Which cases you are discussing?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
fyi:

The CDC stopped publishing annual causes of death in 2020 on their website, because it would show an "unexplained" increase in heart-related deaths in 2021.

Latest public update from the CDC: www.cdc.gov...

In fact, heart-related deaths increased 3% in 2021. Prior to 2021, heart disease deaths were decreasing year after year.

1. Heart Disease
Number of deaths: 695,547
Rate: 173.8 per 100,000 population

Heart disease remained the top killer in the U.S. in 2021, accounting for about 20% of deaths even as its toll ticked down year over year by about 1,400 deaths. The heart disease death rate increased by about 3% in 2021.
Source: www.usnews.com...

It will be interesting to see if the CDC keeps the number of 2022 Heart-Related deaths off their website, like they've done for 2021. They can't do this for long. Every year of additional silence looks more suspicious.

Our Federal Government and their partners in the Pharmaceutical and Medical industries, are playing a very dangerous game. Dangerous for us, and dangerous for those top officials.

It needs to STOP..

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
At this point it would be safer and more effective to take up smoking as a cure for covid infestation.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yes, I understand that.

How about the players who were infected with Covid that had the same issues. The lung issue specifically.

Somehow covid skipped 2020 for causing these problems then after the vaxx rollout, covid starts causing these problems. Consider the logic of this train of thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The thing is that people die and when they have died unexpectedly, it's called untimely. Before medical science was able to explain most causes of death, they used broad language to describe causes. Other than mortal physical wounds and the accompanying pus filled infections or eating something poisonous, fevers, cough, and other symptoms could only help provide some name for various diseases as microscopic pathogens weren't understood as such. So you had spells, bouts, what have you caused by a malevolent god or witchcraft. People just didn't really know and their ignorance wasn't their fault, everyone was just that clueless.

But today we are much more knowledgeable about cause of death, experts really. We could dig up a bunch of folks who died untimely and unexpected deaths and totally explain what happened in most cases, years later even. Of course it's is better to find out as soon as possible after death, but people die for unexplained reasons all the time and even if there was a reason to do an autopsy, it would be specific, to prove or disprove foul play most likely. So, unless their is a legal reason to know for sure, like an insurance policy or what have you, very few want to pay to find out.

Bottom line here, it's not voodo, witchcraft, demons, gods, spirits, or any bad juju BS, this is plainly willful ignorance. There is a provable cause of death in most cases but few want to know when it's good enough to say heart attack, even when that heart attack was caused by something else. It's like HIV, clinically no one actually dies from HIV, it's other diseases that kill you because your immune system was destroyed.

ETA: A very close friend of mine died an untimely and unexplained death in 2000. She said she had not felt well earlier then dropped dead in the kitchen, hit the floor dead. Her burial was delayed over a week because the autopsy took so long. They could not explain her death. Nothing cardiac, boom, down, no explanation. Not all untimely deaths can be explained.
edit on 28-12-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

There is nothing that cannot be explained with the passage of time. However at a given time we may lack the knowledge to be able to explain a given death.

When there is a suspicion the vaccine nay have caused the death there should be always an autopsy performed. I am not quite sure if this is happening.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: ncsky

Pre Covid, some people very fit such as marathon runners, athletes, health nuts etc would dropped dead out of the blue too, so…

Not at the same magnitude it's happening now. Estimates put it at 20x the rate pre-vaccine rollout.

"Estimates"!

Please tell me when you have some hard data.

The general trend is that heart related mortality in first world countries has been reducing for a decade:

Death rate from cardiovascular disease, 1990 to 2019

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
fyi:

The CDC stopped publishing annual causes of death in 2020 on their website, because it would show an "unexplained" increase in heart-related deaths in 2021.

Latest public update from the CDC: www.cdc.gov...

In fact, heart-related deaths increased 3% in 2021. Prior to 2021, heart disease deaths were decreasing year after year.

1. Heart Disease
Number of deaths: 695,547
Rate: 173.8 per 100,000 population

Heart disease remained the top killer in the U.S. in 2021, accounting for about 20% of deaths even as its toll ticked down year over year by about 1,400 deaths. The heart disease death rate increased by about 3% in 2021.
Source: www.usnews.com...

It will be interesting to see if the CDC keeps the number of 2022 Heart-Related deaths off their website, like they've done for 2021. They can't do this for long. Every year of additional silence looks more suspicious.

Our Federal Government and their partners in the Pharmaceutical and Medical industries, are playing a very dangerous game. Dangerous for us, and dangerous for those top officials.

It needs to STOP..

The last released and fully complete dataset was up to 2018 (not 2020).

However, the CDC issues quarterly and annual figures:

CDC NCHS VSRR National Vital Statistics System Vital Statistics Rapid Release Quarterly Provisional Estimates Mortality

On the left hand side, under 'Cause of Death' select 'Heart Disease' in the drop down and click the 'Generate' button.

Of course, you will all cry BS, but it is what it is.

edit on 28/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on 28/12/2022 by chr0naut because: Double post

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
After complications with the first dose, he took a second?

May seem cold, but this is what I've been refering to as unnatural selection.

If I slam my hand in a car door once and find that it hurts, I can damn well assure you that I won't stick my hand in there a second time. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
At least lefties used to say they were against the corporatization of the US. How did they get reprogrammed so fast?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: ncsky

Pre Covid, some people very fit such as marathon runners, athletes, health nuts etc would dropped dead out of the blue too, so…

Not at the same magnitude it's happening now. Estimates put it at 20x the rate pre-vaccine rollout.

"Estimates"!

Please tell me when you have some hard data.

The general trend is that heart related mortality in first world countries has been reducing for a decade:

Death rate from cardiovascular disease, 1990 to 2019

There are the fatality rates from 1990 to 2019. They don't show the next three years from 2019 to 2022.

And yes medicine is not an exact science and so does epidemiology. Most of epidemiology is based on estimates with the use of plenty of statistics and modelling.

Back to the topic.

Young and healthy people in my view should avoid the Covid vaccines given that those under the age of 50 are at miniscule risk of getting sick and die due to Covid and the risks of vaccination may on many occasions outweigh the benefits.
edit on 29-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
At least lefties used to say they were against the corporatization of the US. How did they get reprogrammed so fast?

They seem to changed their worldviews lately and defending large corporations such as Pfizer or Moderna in the name of their vaccine ideology. They even make attempts to trivialise deaths such as the one above and other serious adverse reactions from the vaccines.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Unfortunately the victim didn't stop at the first dose. He continued with the second dose knowing he had already a bad reaction to the first one. According to his family he wanted to take the lessons in person as he was attending College and it was mandatory to be fully vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

OK people, take note.

What we have here is a named individual with an official coroner's report confirming their cause of death.

We have verified news reports, proof of life through social media, as well as names and places in public records.

Notice how different this is from 90 percent of what we get on this forum. This isn't a nameless friend of a friend wiry no social media accounts who died on an unknown date of the vax.

This is what an actual real instance looks like.

It's open, it's public, and it's not being covered up by anyone.

It's also exceedingly uncommon and proof that vax deaths are extremely rare.

We're not knee deep in dead.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

OK people, take note.

What we have here is a named individual with an official coroner's report confirming their cause of death.

We have verified news reports, proof of life through social media, as well as names and places in public records.

Notice how different this is from 90 percent of what we get on this forum. This isn't a nameless friend of a friend wiry no social media accounts who died on an unknown date of the vax.

This is what an actual real instance looks like.

It's also exceedingly uncommon and proof that vax deaths are extremely rare.

We're not knee deep in dead.

If you have noticed this isn't the only thread I have made or the only case I have covered of deaths caused by the Covid vaccines which have been verified by autopsy reports.

No it is not uncommon as you said. This is the official narrative and state propaganda.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why did it take a year and 2 months for us to hear about it?

edit on 29-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Why did it take a year and 2 months for us to hear about it?

Have you heard this story on the MSM or just here when I made this thread?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Did the story I linked circulated in the MSM or you have just heard it here?

As I have made other threads and covered other deaths that have been verified to be vaccine deaths by autopsy reports, did you hear anything about them in the MSM? Because there are many who have been seriously injured and died but you can hardly hear anything about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join