It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report confirms 24 year old college student died from Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
a reply to: tanstaafl

You two seem to be talking past each other.

Someone mentioned a vegetarian guy, not the guy in the OP, that died here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP said they knew Dr. Berry here, but that it should be in another thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

A few more questions.

Where is it in the article I have linked it states the person was vegetarian? I may have missed it by the way.

Do vegetarians have suppressed immune systems?

You say that veggies are not as bad as junk food but they can still cause lots of health issues. Such as?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This has gone way OT, so I will respect the thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Very sad that this is continuing to be allowed to happen on a global scale. It's evidence like this that proves the proof of concept for vaccine deaths. You can no longer deny they happen. That's the first step in acknowledging this phenomena is happening. The second step is acknowledging the magnitude.

the sheer magnitude is why they have to deny ANY of it, because that would open the floodgates.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Very sad that this is continuing to be allowed to happen on a global scale. It's evidence like this that proves the proof of concept for vaccine deaths. You can no longer deny they happen. That's the first step in acknowledging this phenomena is happening. The second step is acknowledging the magnitude.

the sheer magnitude is why they have to deny ANY of it, because that would open the floodgates.

It's really difficult to start a conversation about it. The MSM usually avoids the issue but as evidence is mounting there is no way out. There needs to be support from politicians, lawmakers, and lawyers. Everything else is just a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Having had a look at other threads there seems to be plenty of denialism when it comes to vaccine injuries even when there is an autopsy performed or when the vaccine it's a very likely cause.

Fascinating!

Vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
fyi:

The CDC stopped publishing annual causes of death in 2020 on their website, because it would show an "unexplained" increase in heart-related deaths in 2021.

Latest public update from the CDC: www.cdc.gov...

In fact, heart-related deaths increased 3% in 2021. Prior to 2021, heart disease deaths were decreasing year after year.

1. Heart Disease
Number of deaths: 695,547
Rate: 173.8 per 100,000 population

Heart disease remained the top killer in the U.S. in 2021, accounting for about 20% of deaths even as its toll ticked down year over year by about 1,400 deaths. The heart disease death rate increased by about 3% in 2021.
Source: www.usnews.com...

It will be interesting to see if the CDC keeps the number of 2022 Heart-Related deaths off their website, like they've done for 2021. They can't do this for long. Every year of additional silence looks more suspicious.

Our Federal Government and their partners in the Pharmaceutical and Medical industries, are playing a very dangerous game. Dangerous for us, and dangerous for those top officials.

It needs to STOP..

I wonder why....
But I am sure we can find out some of the statistics from other sites.
edit on 30-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

And sadly you know it was the doctor that recommended the second dose because you know he couldn't admit he was wrong for recommending the first dose.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Knowledge
a reply to: incoserv

And sadly you know it was the doctor that recommended the second dose because you know he couldn't admit he was wrong for recommending the first dose.

I can't remember whether the doctor recommended a second vaccination but the victim wanted to attend his College classes in person and he chose himself to be vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine as it was approved by the FDA at this point.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
A flu shot (influenza vaccination) can cause the same thing.
Just like the Covid vaccination capability of causing this, it is a rare occurrence.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
So do you think it's worth the risk if you are young and healthy or unlikely to suffer badly from covid?

edit on 31-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

There seems to be a desperate effort to rebrand the excess deaths away from covid.

Recently they were saying that many were due to artificial sweeteners. And yesterday Chris Whitty, the U.K. gov’s public face of ‘selective science’ during the lockdowns has said that the heart deaths are due to people not getting statins during covid.

It’s an insanely Inappropriate solution to these excess deaths, but I fear that many will read his BS and believe it without question.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
A flu shot (influenza vaccination) can cause the same thing.
Just like the Covid vaccination capability of causing this, it is a rare occurrence.

Are you trivialising these deaths and serious injuries? It seems vaccine apologetics to me and another round of trying to downplay the matter.
edit on 31-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

There seems to be a desperate effort to rebrand the excess deaths away from covid.

Recently they were saying that many were due to artificial sweeteners. And yesterday Chris Whitty, the U.K. gov’s public face of ‘selective science’ during the lockdowns has said that the heart deaths are due to people not getting statins during covid.

It’s an insanely Inappropriate solution to these excess deaths, but I fear that many will read his BS and believe it without question.

Just plain denialism and vaccine apologetics.
The official narratives have collapsed long time ago and the current excuses or let's say attempts to justify the unjustifiable are pathetic.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
baffling.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I don't think people are trivializing anything. There are risks. I'm very sorry this young man died. I'm very sorry he ignored the blood in his urine. It's possible had he went to the doctor then, he may still be alive.

I'm not speaking for the member that made the post you replied to, but what they are saying is true. There are over 20,000 cases of excessive bleeding and over 3000 deaths per year from aspirin. I remember when the vaccination for HPV, Guardisil came out. There were reports of death, paralysis, etc. My daughter had a month long reaction to a dang tetanus vaccination.

There will be verifiable deaths from the vaccination. This is a coroner's determination. It's sad. However, the stats ATS has been pushing as vaccination deaths, along with attributing drug over doses, gunshots, heat stroke, suicides, long term cancer from pre covid, is just fear mongering.

I've always said, valid reports are certainly warranted and welcome. But deaths and effects from vaccinations and medicines are not new. There are deaths and long term issues from cases of covid as well, but ATS seems to want to avoid discussing those. My unvaccinated sister, dealt with heart problems for a year after getting covid, finally culminating in a stroke on her birthday this year. She has a long road of recovery ahead of her. Her doctors have said they see this happen from Covid, even if the case was mild.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I don't think people are trivializing anything. There are risks. I'm very sorry this young man died. I'm very sorry he ignored the blood in his urine. It's possible had he went to the doctor then, he may still be alive.

I'm not speaking for the member that made the post you replied to, but what they are saying is true. There are over 20,000 cases of excessive bleeding and over 3000 deaths per year from aspirin. I remember when the vaccination for HPV, Guardisil came out. There were reports of death, paralysis, etc. My daughter had a month long reaction to a dang tetanus vaccination.

There will be verifiable deaths from the vaccination. This is a coroner's determination. It's sad. However, the stats ATS has been pushing as vaccination deaths, along with attributing drug over doses, gunshots, heat stroke, suicides, long term cancer from pre covid, is just fear mongering.

I've always said, valid reports are certainly warranted and welcome. But deaths and effects from vaccinations and medicines are not new. There are deaths and long term issues from cases of covid as well, but ATS seems to want to avoid discussing those. My unvaccinated sister, dealt with heart problems for a year after getting covid, finally culminating in a stroke on her birthday this year. She has a long road of recovery ahead of her. Her doctors have said they see this happen from Covid, even if the case was mild.

In this case there serious concerns about the experimental and untested products that are rebranded as vaccines.

I have created a number of threads with verified deaths and injuries. However this is the tip of the iceberg and they cannot be downplayed on the basis of casual or expected fatalities and injuries caused by the vaccines in general.

The fact that some people can be harmed by Covid doesn't invalidate the fact that some other people can be harmed by the vaccines.

The risk to benefit ratio makes mass vaccinations a terrible mistake. People who are usually young and healthy could be in more risk from these products than Covid itself. There is plenty of literature on this subject and plenty of evidence.

The official narratives of safe and effective vaccinations have collapsed long time ago. As one of the Italian members of the European Parliament said: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: charlyv
So do you think it's worth the risk if you are young and healthy or unlikely to suffer badly from covid?

It's unlikely you get an answer as it seems.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: easyV
baffling.

The death? Or you were referring to something else?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join