It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’ Says WHO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

LOL nice pics, the second is best

The best use with this kind of images would be , print to paper and take them to walls of supermarkets, shopping malls, gas stattion etc

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It`s not life-saving medicine .

There allready is medicines, protocols as treatment for flu-like illness/ respiratory illnesses and they are not vaccines/ gene therapy injections.

Just ivermectin prophylaxis alone is good for prevention .

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

to be fair New Zealand and Canada are competing to be the *insert fashionable* zero leaders.. its in that I'd be happy to see them both go off with the Aussies to be sub division of the CCP as its where they are heading anyway..

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Both New Zealand and Canada are scary places with Ardern and Trudeau . I dont know if Aussies are yet in same boat ?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

CDC Appears to Be Removing VAERS Records ???

A ‘Cover-Up of Evidence of Mass Murder’: The CDC Appears to Be Removing VAERS Records

At this rate VAERs will have 0 cases. It's a miracle!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Miracle recovery from vaccine deaths/injurys .

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Can you state which phrase you mean?

edit on 22-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It`s not life-saving medicine .

The vaccines have vastly reduced mortality rates of those with severe COVID-19.

How Covid-19 vaccines dramatically reduce death rates

Do COVID-19 vaccines reduce death?

There allready is medicines, protocols as treatment for flu-like illness/ respiratory illnesses and they are not vaccines/ gene therapy injections.

And these other medicines and procedures have cured the common cold, that other coronavirus caused respiratory disease?

Just ivermectin prophylaxis alone is good for prevention .

... of parasites.

Largest Study of Ivermectin Shows No Protection Against COVID-19 Hospitalizations

Ivermectin was only effective against Covid in areas where parasitic diseases were endemic, which explains why the drug falsely showed up as being effective in clinical trials, expert says

edit on 22/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Both New Zealand and Canada are scary places with Ardern and Trudeau . I dont know if Aussies are yet in same boat ?

LOL.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Just to throw some conspiracy theory at you, If I were the "authorities" in this scenario, I would make certain that extraneous and erroneous information was "inserted" into the data set, so as to justify my culling of the database.

Of course, in an ideal society all culled data would be available - showing exactly what we judged to be 'foreign.' Somehow, I think this will be another one of those moments where we reaffirm that this isn't an ideal society.

And then there's the idea that the initial data set wasn't created full of, dare I say it, misinformation in the first place.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Just to throw some conspiracy theory at you, If I were the "authorities" in this scenario, I would make certain that extraneous and erroneous information was "inserted" into the data set, so as to justify my culling of the database.

Of course, in an ideal society all culled data would be available - showing exactly what we judged to be 'foreign.' Somehow, I think this will be another one of those moments where we reaffirm that this isn't an ideal society.

And then there's the idea that the initial data set wasn't created full of, dare I say it, misinformation in the first place.

I personally believe that the people entrenched at the head of the US government have a history of being bungling and ineffectual, but on the other hand, there are enough in government who are trying to do the right thing, and who would totally confound any such attempt.

And it occurs to me that if the government wanted to deceive everyone, they could simply chosen to not make the details publicly accessible from the outset.

No doubt you rely on services, resources, and facilities provided by your government. They seem to be fairly faithful in those.

Distrust is not substantive proof of malfeasance.

edit on 23/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

(post by DI101 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by DI101 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So far on my Covid-19 vaccination journey, I have had 4 boosters. PLease don't worry about me because I was fine after each one. If there are any members of our community here who still feel reluctant about getting the jab (I suspect there will be at least a few), please reach out to me and I will be happy to provide you with advice and emotional support.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

just shows how desperate things are becoming on that side.. in the meanwhile the perception the vaccines cause harm and the state/science is covering up harm becomes an immovable rock..

I've seen this in the history books where the establishment takes the very worst paths imaginable, never did i expect to see it in real life..

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

that comes across as something a true believer or a vested interest would say, its a comedy of errors far greater than the emperor's clothes and already lost the room..

in losing the room on this they've managed to throw lose the room on net zero too.. this is the kind of a shift that led to the great ejection of true believers from public office and academia.. I'd name it the great ejection of the experts..

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I personally believe that the people entrenched at the head of the US government have a history of being bungling and ineffectual, but on the other hand, there are enough in government who are trying to do the right thing, and who would totally confound any such attempt.

there is a proverb on good intentions.. those who set up the workhouses or who deported children to be raped and used as slave labour argued the same to cover thier corruption and incompetence, it was the same with the experimentation on minorities and the vulnerable in the asylums..

moving beyond the corruption of the 60s and 70s, in a modern context similar good intentions ended up framing mass abuse as false memories (80s/90s)** and in the 2010s placing the blame for the mass grooming and abuse of little girls (known to number in the 10s of thousands) on the shoulders of the children involved as it was easier to let people think those girls where prostitutes than dealing with the real problem..

the issue here is that this society is so corrupt the longer it goes on the harder it will be for this version of society to survive what is coming next and covid has made the corruption not just worse but more visible..

at this point I'll be surprised if it lasts the winter..

*i did voluntary csa advocacy work in the 90s and 00s after dealing with my own issues, but it was accepted that there where only 5 or 6 safe people in senior/local roles safe enough to take cases to..

Good intention are meaningless in a corrupt and broken society which is where the west is right now..

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

This is very hard if not impossible for them to claim their lies as the suddenly died / injured numbers grow . Then the healthcare system is also in danger .

I did not see this coming either ...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join