It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human heart found in a salt stack.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Nevercompromise

I think you may find its a fallacy that McDonald’s products contain human meat and the story to be somewhat satirical by nature.

Along the same to the similar line as "birds are not real".

As to your www.bitchute.com link/podcast, it's an hour long, so I imagine a summary is in order if you don't mind.

This thread is a good summary.
They use McDonalds to dispose of the meat from slaughtered children.
This is a top Rabbi in NYC
Hotdogs are baby

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I tend to disagree there as the thread has nothing to do with baby meat in Mcdonald's.

So certainly no summary of the video/podcast/radio interview in question.

If you have watched it yourself, a short summary should not be that hard to provide, after all it is 55 minutes long or thereabouts.

Some actually tangible evidence there might be nice? And who is "they"?

How is that any way an endorsement or makes him an expert in what Mcdonald's meat contains?

Sounds more like a religious lunatic to me that don't like Mcdonald's or hotdogs much.

Hotdogs are baby

Hotdogs are made from emulsified meat like chicken, beef, or pork.

They contain preservatives and food colouring, but no baby meat far as I can establish.

Might get a few lips and anus in there just for good measure all the same but not of the human sorts.

edit on 27-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Rabbi Finkelstein talks of sacrificing 100's of thousands of children a year and disposing of the bodies by selling the remains to McDonalds for meat.
He is a top Rabbi in NYC and this has been around for over a decade and never been debunked.
The testing done later from this interview has been debunked but poorly and covered over in recent times by Google algorithms.
This can be seen quite easily by a Google search and the results you find before and after 2016 dates for articles.
As for the heart recently found in a pile of salt.
They must have missed this organ when they collected the meats they slated for preservative.

What process do you think they used if they were using this salt to salt meats blackmarket.
Do you think they just used a filter?
If they processed the organ meats properly they would place the pieces in an ice bath before salting.
Looks like a decent enough procedure without raising too much suspicion and the salt isn't wasted.
Blackmarket protocols?

I tend to disagree there as the thread has nothing to do with baby meat in Mcdonald's.

So certainly no summary of the video/podcast/radio interview in question.

If you have watched it yourself, a short summary should not be that hard to provide, after all it is 55 minutes long or thereabouts.

Some actually tangible evidence there might be nice? And who is "they"?

How is that any way an endorsement or makes him an expert in what Mcdonald's meat contains?

Sounds more like a religious lunatic to me that don't like Mcdonald's or hotdogs much.

Hotdogs are baby

Hotdogs are made from emulsified meat like chicken, beef, or pork.

They contain preservatives and food colouring, but no baby meat far as I can establish.

Might get a few lips and anus in there just for good measure all the same but not of the human sorts.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I don't think they used any process per-say

And i don't think they use baby meat in any hotdogs or Mcdonald's products period.

Scores of other spurious meat but not man meat mate.

What's next harvesting adrenochrome per-chance?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have heard programs on NPR praising the youth regained in body and brain from infusions of young peoples blood into older people.

I do not believe you using adrenochrome as a strawman argument is going to be as effective as you intended it to be.
Especially considering how it is harvested.
I know you are attempting to paint this with a broad brush to discredit this topic by alluding to Q and now adrenochrome but let that be on you.

I take this topic as serious as it is horrendous
Nothing about this topic should be cast as frivolous enough to require you to appeal to the use of logical fallacies instead of due diligence

a reply to: andy06shake

In fact if harvesting adrenochrome is real then this thread could be insightful to what they do with the bodies after harvest.
Almost like you know this as you seem to be leading us there with almost each of the logical fallacies you have employed so far.
edit on 27-12-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Almost like you know this as you seem to be leading us there with almost each of the logical fallacies you have employed so far.

Aye its me that's doing it im ""one of them"".

Just call me the adrenochrome king. LoL

Happy travels Nevercompromise.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

burgers contains human and rat DNA,study finds

Oh im sorry....did i destroy your appetite
i thought you guys knew this, i been avoiding burgers for years....

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Next do boneless chicken wings.
Mostly rat meat

originally posted by: Kenzo

burgers contains human and rat DNA,study finds

Oh im sorry....did i destroy your appetite
i thought you guys knew this, i been avoiding burgers for years....

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Not at all buddy ile eat just about anything if i like the taste.

I don't like eggs i suppose........then again i will still eat an omelet.

Tripe n milk is another thing i refuse to tackle, completely ""offal"" by my guess.

But burgers, life without burgers would be like life without bacon.

What would be the fecking point?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Don't you mean Chicken of the cave?

edit on 27-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
They now make plant based burgers that taste just like human meat.
Sounds like a win-win.
I buy the cow direct and have it butchered.
I agree with you on burgers.
I will eat the rat meat before ze insects though.
The boneless chicken wings I had were quite good seasoned with garlic and parmesan with a side of blue cheese

Not at all buddy ile eat just about anything if i like the taste.

I don't like eggs i suppose........then again i will still eat an omelet.

Tripe n milk is another thing i refuse to tackle, completely ""offal"" by my guess.

But burgers, life without burgers would be like life without bacon.

What would be the fecking point?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Hamburgers.....cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.

If would only get lab verified non- human DNA/ non- rat DNA .

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: nugget1

From the abc article nothing is safe from contaminated meat.

Particularly the vegan stuff. Wonder what the reaction would be.

If you research how food is processed with chemicals, which are then added to 'enhance' flavor and extend shelf life, along with the percentage of contamination allowed (rat hair and feces, among other things) you get the sense that none of or food in grocery stores is safe.

Even growing your own with the pollution in our water, soil and air doesn't make it healthy.

The scientific community finally found that BPA's were harmful to the environment and human health, so they came up with a 'safer' way to manufacture plastics; BPS's. BPS is now found to have permeated our entire environment, including the air we breathe-and studies are showing they may be every bit as harmful as BPA's were, or even more so.

I think the need to throw a few more billion towards climate change to save us all from ourselves.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: robsmith

I find odd, that a million kids or roughly 100 million pounds of children go missing every year and nobody seems to do anything about it. Then we find out there's human DNA in fast foods and processed meats (I personally did tests at 22 and 24 cycles) and people just can't seem to connect the dots. Maybe because it's so obscene to have to come to terms that they have been fed the spoils from human trafficking, like cannibals.

I would agree that it's weird, this heart in salt and it makes a difference to maybe dozen or even hundred people. What I just mentioned effects the million child victims, the millions of people who are the victim's families and the hundreds of millions who have been fed the victim's remains.

Priorities. Let's start getting rid of the psychopaths and a lot of good things should follow.

Cheers - Dave

Do you have a link for the million kids a year missing? Millions of kids do go missing a year but most are found.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I think i remember reading that if you have a Sunday roast near enough every week of the year it's equivalent to eating two plastic shopping bags.

We canny win with food these days or so it seems but mate i don't think they have resorted to introducing baby meat just yet.

For a start, i would not imagine there is much meat on the bone.

And if you are talking about for the purposes of hiding evidence, what is wrong with incineration as opposed to introducing the stuff to other products that are monitored and where you are apt to raise an eyebrow?

All this Qanonacrap falls apart when you sit back and think about it Nevercompromise, because it simply does not make any sense from a logical standpoint.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It was 600,000 20 years ago.
The same statistical lies were used 20 years ago but yes, that many simply disappear forevera reply to: Crackalackin

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Don't know about breakfast Kenzo, but by about mid-day, a couple of double cheeseburgers and/or a Big Mac can be just the ticket.

Homemade Hamburgers are also the bee's knees all the same. up:

Don't really care about if its lab verified as long as it makes my fangs tingle and my mouth water.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Did you count them?

Sound like a who goes missing in your national parks sort of affair to be honest.

Maybe bigfoot took them?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
With incineration you still need a cremalator for the bones that do not burn down.
And this predates all the Q stuff by a decade or more easy.
I was aware of it all 30 years ago when I spent some time with Ted Gunderson.
Rabbi Finkelstein says they like the part of feeding our own slaughtered children back to us along with the profits moneyarily.
The adrenochrome stuff is new it being at the industrial lvl now.
That can be attributed to Q exposing it.
But the McDonalds thing predates Q by a decadea reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Personally, i started reading the likes of Branton's stuff in the 90s, never mind a whole lot of other palaver, fell down the rabbit hole, but decided to climb back out before it drove me too mental.

The adrenochrome nonsense has been around since the likes of Hunter S Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" or Huxleys "Brave New World".

It does not do what it says on the magic tin Nevercompromise.

You can actually buy the stuff online for research purposes if you have the correct credentials.

Its of a synthetic nature mind you and not harvested from children. LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join