It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Explosion Rips Through Russian Oil And Gas Field Amid Fears Of Sabotage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here it only meat processing plants and warehouses.
Give it time??
This whole thing is detract and deflect, ignore the fool behind the curtain.
The only innocents in this are the civilians who are suffering.
Makes me sick….

🤡🌎

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Mountain Dew please…

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I meant they did wait like 8 years trying to diplomatically address the issue. That's a far sight better than your own track record in the US.

And their diplomats were the Wagner group... Also, don't forget Crimea lol

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: alldaylong

It is happening much more frequently than I would consider normal, even for Russia.

I agree - way out of normal tolerance.

I suspect it’s not a zero probability that NATO is directly involved. These types of attacks are going after the citizenry - crushing morale, and crushing support for the conflict.

Maybe it’s just about getting Putin out. That might be good, but, maybe better the devil you know sometimes… we’ll see.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I suspect it’s not a zero probability that NATO is directly involved. These types of attacks are going after the citizenry - crushing morale, and crushing support for the conflict.

It’s not insane to say it’s Ukrainian though.

Are they an objectively smaller and weaker nation? Sure.

If we compare it to other neighbor conflicts, is it unique they can strike within the stronger country? No.

Look at Israel and Palestine. By every metric, Israel has every upper hand including one of the best air defense systems in the world. But people in desperation will always get some licks in.

Even with western help, omitting boots on the ground, Ukraine will probably lose. They both will, but Ukraine more.

But they have plenty of bilingual citizens, many who have family ties or even roots in Russia, and enough meeting that criteria who would vow allegiance enough to risk it all.

That’s not an outlandish premise. No more than NATO doing it directly.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: VulcanWerks

It’s not insane to say it’s Ukrainian though.

Are they an objectively smaller and weaker nation? Sure.

If we compare it to other neighbor conflicts, is it unique they can strike within the stronger country? No.

Look at Israel and Palestine. By every metric, Israel has every upper hand including one of the best air defense systems in the world. But people in desperation will always get some licks in.

Even with western help, omitting boots on the ground, Ukraine will probably lose. They both will, but Ukraine more.

But they have plenty of bilingual citizens, many who have family ties or even roots in Russia, and enough meeting that criteria who would vow allegiance enough to risk it all.

That’s not an outlandish premise. No more than NATO doing it directly.

Entirely fair - and I agree.

Both are well within the scope of possible.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Honestly still less destructive than our own "diplomats". But no...you are ignoring history facts and reality again...the circles you will argue in this we have argued before so excuse me if I don't indulge today.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Sure hope its Ukrainians doing this and not operatives from other western countries.

Are you kidding me? The Ukrainian war is SOLELY run by western money, arms, and operatives.

Without western money, without western arms, without western intel, without western troops and commandos, the whole Ukrainian war would collapse in a matter of days and we would have peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Honestly still less destructive than our own "diplomats". But no...you are ignoring history facts and reality again...the circles you will argue in this we have argued before so excuse me if I don't indulge today.

Me too, but just one thing... There is no direction for a chunk of a country to join another. I think only in Canada does their Constitution allow, but think of half of Texas decides to go back to Mexico, never in a million years... Same anywhere else. Add that that area has the largest gas fields in Europe and that is just another direction of more corruption driving the annexation than the Russians there. Russia also has had zero issues with bombing the crap out of the place too making the 8 year event seem like a grade school fight, so I really think Russia doesn't care much about the people there either and just uses them as an excuse just as countries are doing with Palestine against Israel.

I have always wondered why places like that and with the Palestinians etc why these countries that say they are providing the so called help in terms of military support can't actually help and provide a direction to reestablish them within their own country. If there are so called Russians in Donbas area then a short distance is actually Russia. I know the arguments, its their land, why should they move. etc etc but we are now in 2023 and all that just doesn't playout the same as maybe 50 years ago. If you want to be Russian from the early Russian days of before early 1990s then go back to mother Russia.
edit on 20-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Torlin

Are you kidding me? The Ukrainian war is SOLELY run by western money, arms, and operatives.

Without western money, without western arms, without western intel, without western troops and commandos, the whole Ukrainian war would collapse in a matter of days and we would have peace.

You see that there was the problem. Russia could not take Ukraine in a few days or even a few months. They had like 2 weeks worth of supplies and gas and could not get very far before they stalled out with little Ukraine doing it all by themselves. This woke up the world to see the mean Bear is now old and fat, and it wasn't for months before the West started to send in military aid. Now close to a year later Russia is in trouble because that aid is all there, Ukraine military is trained and the flow is still coming.

If Russia did take Ukraine in a few weeks like expected the West would not have gotten involved, but now we are really seeing just how weak and antiquated it has become in the last 20 years.
edit on 20-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

"Spot on JAY and if anyone is also behind this with your pedo Pete it will be Ben Wallace and the British military who are training up the Ukrainian's to fight their proxy war training them in British camps and supplying them with British / NATO offensive equipment and ammunition."

Offensive?

They are using the stuff to defend against an invading aggressor.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's down right sad how many don't get the point that RUSSIA INVADED UKRAINE. Some have to be absolutely stupid - no other explanation can work out lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

the last stronghold of what even more corrupt politicians and corporate powers?

I was sat thinking about this the other day , we know how corrupt Russia is because of how everything played out with the collapse of the soviet union, we know how corrupt other non western nations are like China , North Korea etc

But we appear to be suffering from collective western memory loss. cognitive dissonance
thinking that the west is this bastion of hope

the west are just better at hiding their corruption through legal loopholes and extremely well coordinated media campaigns
they have us under lock and key so bad that most of the population dont care when the corruption is exposed
they just want to carry on consuming.

edit on 21-12-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join