It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Owner ELON MUSK - The Platform Has Been on The Fast Track to Bankruptcy Since May 2022.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Perhaps the thought is to make Twitter into the AOL style portal for Starlink. Or...."The official platform of Mars ."

Or maybe he likes to trigger the usual suspects for fun.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Perhaps the thought is to make Twitter into the AOL style portal for Starlink. Or...."The official platform of Mars ."

Cant be that mechanical..or obvious..This is a 'conspiracy' joint, after all..I just think its what I refer to as an Ant Leg…something You toss in there just because You 'need' a reticle..something for TPTB to decipher..

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Some math
Cut 7,000 or so
Average pay $100,000

Saving $700,000,000 plus per year.

Less rent
Less utilities
No free food
No free wine
Probably a lot less procurement fraud. Our company sent 9 people to prison a few years ago thanks to Covid audits.

He's going in the right direction

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If I remember correctly, there was a lawsuit and Elon was Court Ordered to make good on his initial offer.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, December 18, 2022

Below is an excerpt from a conversation Elon Musk had with MIT research scientist and podcast host Lex Fridman, earlier this evening.

"Let me run Twitter for a bit," Fridman said. "No Salary. All in. Focus on great engineering and increasing the amount of love in the world. Just offering my help in the unlikely case it’s useful."

Shortly after Fridman made the offer, Musk responded.

"You must like a lot of pain," he said.

"One catch: you have to invest your life savings in Twitter...And it has been in the fast lane to bankruptcy since May.

Still want the job?"
Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

Is it possible Elon Musk didn't know Twitter was a huge money loser before he paid a staggering $44,000,000,000 ($44 BILLION) for the social media platform?

The process of Musk acquiring Twitter: en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe his purchase of Twitter was motivated by something else, other than to simply own and fix a social media company platform?

-CareWeMust

I can understand the logic in his proposal, he's challenging partners to demonstrate character putting in overtime and weekends at the lab instead of buying the dip with the other wallstreet jockeys, so to speak. Opportunism is antithetical to rebuilding a business that requires years of blood and sweat before you see any meaningful returns.

edit on 19-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Edward Snowden just stepped up and said he'd do it for Bitcoin.

Do what for bitcoin, exactly? It isn't a company that can be bought or taken over or run.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would not be thinking that having 130 billion left would make me cry. Maybe you would?

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

Musk can afford to lose $44B. It's not like he had been lugging it around in his backpack.

Can he? Thats about 25 percent of his net. That would be a tough one for me to take..especially after bills and such..The bankruptcy thing was obvious..if it wasn't to him..it was. So the paid a quarter of his monetary value to salvage some company..and yes when You're worth 170 billion, that's all twisty is..some company..Why? Different agenda..gonna sell it off and swipe the influence for the desire..Yep, but what's the desire..Mars is a deflection..choo Choo imagination station…Access..but to what? I know..He wants ATS..alright case closed..Dont sell guys, its a tarp!!

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Nobody on Earth would be more Qualified than AJ, who built a mega media company from scratch.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

After being sued for one trillion bajillion dollars...still has a platform......

J/s

top topics

<< 1   >>

join