It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are app controlled devices an environmentally disruptive in a negative way.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This was inspired by smother thread.

I had. Thought with all manufactures going for net zero, do they take into account the extra power consumption of the devices we use to control the device.

Think about it, I put a load of washing in a machine, press start...done.

Though now I am now having to use the washing machine, my phone, a wireless router. An internet modem, just got the same purpose.

Multiply this by hundreds of thousands just considering all this wasted electricity to achieve a mundane task is counterproductive

Let alone all the other app enabled devices out there, wonder what the trues wastage is.
edit on 17-12-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Add to that all the people who dispose of perfectly good electrical items and replace them with something they can control with their phone just because of self-entitlement.

Waste!

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Agreed, I still am using an old Sony high def crt which I bought in 2003, it broke down a few years ago, there’s a micro controller chip which fails, it was a known issue.

I got it repaired use it everyday, still has an amazing picture.

All least it didn’t go to landfill. I often look for old electronics, love old stuff made in Japan.

Hard rubbish days (where people in a council area put stuff on the nature strip) is a boon to get so much cool old stuff.

I learnt the three R’s reuse, recycle, re use!

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Add to that all the people who dispose of perfectly good electrical items and replace them with something they can control with their phone just because of self-entitlement.

Waste!

This is ATS! Let's get with the program!

With the whole world and every household destined to become reliant on all manor of smart devices and appliances, think ahead at what the real reason is.

Hint: when the internet goes down or the lights go off you'll figure it out.

JK

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Nice!

I wish I still had my little black & white sony portable television, I donated it to a friend when I stopped watching TV but it would have been cool to still use now and then.

It was probably the most reliable and memorable electrical item I have ever known and was like a teddy-bear that got dragged from room to room and house to house for decades.

Priceless.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Hint: when the internet goes down or the lights go off you'll figure it out.

JK

As long as the sun rises and sets and this ball of dirt keeps moving,

Everything Is Always Unfolding Perfectly From Here.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So I was just going to make a thread about just this. I still may and add a few other connection pointthat support this theory/fact

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
There also is a law that limits the amount of radiation from these devices to keep that at a safer level

When candida yeast overgrowth dies it produces a toxicity that causes flu like symptoms.

You also hear of COVID toes. Diabetics have issues with yeast and fungal infections.

Yeast also has a strong relation to formation of biofilms/plaque.

Keep in mind plaque psoriasis, hair loss, alziemers, heart disease.

The imbalance of gut bacteria and also relations of microbes on the skin as well as liver function plays an incredibly underestimated role in many diseases.

Antibiotics and pesticides and preservatives in the food I suspect are mainly to blame.

The fact that studies show that structure of water can limit or amplify growth of microbes in a tell tale sign that the frequencies can effect the growth of things like yeast, staff, fungi, and most likely cue viruses.

I do believe viruses and bacteria part of our micro biome and our environment they simply go out of valence and you see certain strains and species flourish and possibly mutate.

It’s not so far fetched they could design strains to be more responsive to frequencies to be triggered. Also bio markers and radiology isn’t that crazy either when they are seriously trying to track and limit travel.

Bill gates buying farm land. Monsanto/Bayer. Ukraine and Wuhan labs being funded by the people who pushed the agenda hardest and profited most.

What do conspiracy theorists have to gain when they have been ridiculed for decades only to almost every time end up being proven correct once everyone realizes it. Then everyone else acts like it’s common knowledge and everyone else is desensitized to the manipulation and lies.

Really how could anyone trust the people involved with their views of population control and political comments and conflicts of interest. It certainly my isn’t about trust it’s money and control. And it’s blowing up in there faces.

All to revamp the flu vaccine be mandated (America forced to buy their product that also causes the issue to become worse) under emergency use to prevent lawsuits.

Autism and gluten intolerance vaccines plaque aluminum.

The body uses plaque to surroundheavy metals and toxic substances.

Clogged arteries and all the preservatives and food that doesn’t digest cause the gut health is terrible.

Yeast may be there to help the toxins to interact and bind to our body creating neurological disfunction and cellular mutations that will manifest as how many different diseases depending on what layer of skin or organ.

Yeast in the ear can cause vertigo and can increase numbness and equilibrium and balance issues.

Who else’s hands tingle and go numb when using smart phones and groin pain from laptops.

Magnetism helps reduce microbes growth and can increase healing. Magnetism also is part of amphibians and reptiles ability to regenerate. It can spread up the healing process.

Yes it seems it is all related. How much is up to your own research and belief.

Some say to eat red meat and chicken for candida. Yet there are issues with candida within cows and chickens and antibiotic as well as other reasons it is a terrible choice to eat with candida overgrowth.

When you get sick. Don’t drink lactose. When you have a heart attack don’t eat red meat.

I can just guess and keep making connections.

Meet contained nitrates to keep from looking rotten. You feed yeast with nitrogen.

A good source for nitrogen for yeast that is commonly used is also a amonium also found as an additive in red meat and chicken.

Frequencies can also effect the gasses held by water and oxygen levels. To me the fact the structure changes and microbes go crazy in stagnant and unstructured water is pretty obvious connection.

Viruses and their function if it is a spike protein it can signal the body to clot or trap toxins. The function of the mRNA treatment and COVID still maintain that same function creating rough surfaces. Also fever kills bacteria. Sweat releases toxins. Being sick is necessary.

Your dehydrate keeping the microbes from reproducing and your temperature slows it down cytokines and white blood cells are sent to manage the defense and you don’t eat as to not feed the toxic microbes.

Lymes could be everywhere but the bacteria will not be identified until an overgrowth occurs just as in the pcr tests. But antibiotics can cause all the same issues in different ways.

It is the general weakening of the immune system. It makes them money. Nefarious or not. But they really mismanaged it especially paying hospitals to diagnose for profit.

They are general terrible at diagnoses but now they have rem desivir and downers as a backup plan directly ordered treatment to cause worse symptoms.

It’s an attack from all over my n many different ways

Sorry for the rant but yes it very much so is related to the tech giants and media and .5-26ghz (5g).

top topics

join