It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you trust and follow the science?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

My question to the audience:

Do you boys & girls have confidence in both the Flu and Covid-19 vaccines and are you planning to get your boosters and Flu vaccines this winter and maybe try to get them at the same time?! After all the scientists are reassuring you that everything will be fine and you have nothing to be afraid of. There are so many studies that show very little or no side affects.

Scientist, here.

Yes, and yes we (hubby and I and daughter) got both at the same time. So did many of my friends. Nobody's reported any problems (small sample set of about 50 older and/or high risk people)

Anyone who got vaxxt is the test group at this point. But you probably got the placebo saline batch. It's Russian roulette.

Russian roulette is just an understatement!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
No, way to much money in big pharma that gets paid to our politicos for their support. Plus the creepy way that the vaccine was forced upon a lot of people is a massive red flag. It's almost mark of the beast territory, and that is pretty freaky.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Asks this

According to above website vaccines work and they are safe and effective as we all know by now. The question is:

Is it wise to get a COVID-19 booster and a flu vaccine at the same time?

Respond to answer with this

It looks like your input is more of trying to support the narrative as I have seen a few of your replies in other threads.

The last thing we need is vaccine apologetics and denialism of truth.

At least you make it obvious what you want is an echo chamber.

Good to see you here! You can offer some more vaccine apologetics and deny reality and facts as usual.

No echo chambers here.

Are you ready to get your boosters and the flu jab at the same time?! I suppose you trust the 'science'. Don't you?

Good to see you here! You can offer some more vaccine apologetics and deny reality and facts as usual.

No echo chambers here.

Maybe circle jerk would be a more accurate description.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

As,

In broader perspective:

I have confidence (not "trust" mind you) in "Big S Science" -- thinking of minds like Newton, Einstein etc. The "scientific method", coupled with an analytical mind that is not looking to confirm preconceived notions, can indeed produce powerful results and radically expand human knowledge. I temper that observation by realizing there are phenomena that by their nature are not well-suited for investigation via the scientific method.

What you mention here is what I call "dollar-sign $cience" -- research geared to money making that has little regard for facts or ethics. No, I don't trust that any more than I trust any given corporate activity.

Not vaccinated and no plans to get vaccinated with experimental techniques that haven't been properly tested and critically reviewed by multiple sets of eyes.

Cheers

The minds of Isaac Newton and other great scientists are not comparable with these morons we have to deal with. And dangerous morons by the way.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55
No, way to much money in big pharma that gets paid to our politicos for their support. Plus the creepy way that the vaccine was forced upon a lot of people is a massive red flag. It's almost mark of the beast territory, and that is pretty freaky.

Creepy is another understatement!

Most people were pressured and coerced as well as intimidated and even threatened with dismissal from their employers if they didn't get injected with these unknown and untested products.

That's top quality science!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Science as a tool to ponder and elaborate ideas, I absolutely love it in that sense. But when you come telling me what to do because science, you can go pound sand. To me it sounds as dumb as do this because God.

I trust the process but i don't trust the conclusions.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

creepy I'd have placed it in the late Victorian eugenics in the vein of Frankenstein, Jekyll and Hyde or the invisible man..

we already have many of the other flaws from that period, not least needing a strong reformist movement to fix the corruption of the empire by the corporates..

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Asks this

According to above website vaccines work and they are safe and effective as we all know by now. The question is:

Is it wise to get a COVID-19 booster and a flu vaccine at the same time?

Respond to answer with this

It looks like your input is more of trying to support the narrative as I have seen a few of your replies in other threads.

The last thing we need is vaccine apologetics and denialism of truth.

At least you make it obvious what you want is an echo chamber.

No echo chambers here.

Are you ready to get your boosters and the flu jab at the same time?! I suppose you trust the 'science'. Don't you?

No echo chambers here.

Maybe circle jerk would be a more accurate description.

Are you not following the science Sir?
Time for your booster and flu jab!
Have them at the same time as the 'science' suggests and there is no reason why you can't trust them.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Science as a tool to ponder and elaborate ideas, I absolutely love it in that sense. But when you come telling me what to do because science, you can go pound sand. To me it sounds as dumb as do this because God.

I trust the process but i don't trust the conclusions.

So in a few words you don't trust a number of scientists who have been involved with the pharmaceutical companies and they have conflicts of interest.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

When the scientists are bound by economy I don't trust their conclusions. Pharma is but one economy that has their own scientific branch...

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Same as I don't conflate the mRNA crap with a real vaccine.

That's another very interesting conversation.
What is the definition of a vaccine?
You will find out that this definition has been changed and modified so that the mRNA products could qualify as vaccines!

Is this a other example of great science?!

You have products that are not vaccines? So what? Change the definition of what a vaccine is and then here you have your new safe & effective vaccine!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I already did. Zero side efffects.

It's not the immediate side effects you should be worried about. It's the longtem, slow dismantling of your immune system, the destruction of end codons so that cancers run wild, it's the fact that the little spike factories are found in every organ, including the brain, it's the impacts it has on the young people's fertility, it's the sudden deaths, some of which are 1600x higher than normal etc etc etc

Just because you have never been shot, doesn't mean nobody ever did.
You have to try harder, we are informed here and many have relevant scientific backgrounds.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

i trust scientists. i don't trust demagogues or populists or youtubers who think the internet replaces real study at a real university.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

It's not the immediate side effects you should be worried about. It's the longtem, slow dismantling of your immune system, the destruction of end codons so that cancers run wild, it's the fact that the little spike factories are found in every organ, including the brain, it's the impacts it has on the young people's fertility, it's the sudden deaths, some of which are 1600x higher than normal etc etc etc

You have to try harder, we are informed here and many have relevant scientific backgrounds.

They are only thinking about short term side effects from these products which are still unpleasant and quite dangerous if we include a range of conditions such as myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, strange autoimmune disorders, and many other.

The medium and long term effects are not yet known but we can all guess by looking at the short term serious adverse reactions.

But remember, these vaccines are safe & effective.
edit on 4-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

i trust scientists. i don't trust demagogues or populists or youtubers who think the internet replaces real study at a real university.

So is Dr Malhotra a demagogue or a populist when he said that the mRNA vaccines pose a serious health risk to young and healthy people.
edit on 4-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So is Dr Malhotra a demagogue or a populist when he said that the mRNA vaccines pose a serious health risk to young and healthy people.

This guy?

"In 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and before there were any approved vaccines for COVID-19, Malhotra published a book claiming that following his dietary advice could grant "metabolic optimization" which would, in 21 days, decrease the risk of viral infection."

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

This is a peer-reviewed paper which I have used on another thread of mine but is worth seeing again

www.nejm.org...

[b,]Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCov-19 Vaccination

Several cases of unusual thrombotic events and thrombocytopenia have developed after vaccination with the recombinant adenoviral vector encoding the spike protein antigen of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (ChAdOx1 nCov-19, AstraZeneca).

CONCLUSIONS

Vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCov-19 can result in the rare development of immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia mediated by platelet-activating antibodies against PF4, which clinically mimics autoimmune heparin-induced thrombocytopenia

Short term effect. However the authors say that there are several cases but at the end of the paper they maintain the official line that the condition is rare. I think they are trying to say something else here but indirectly.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

This guy?

"In 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and before there were any approved vaccines for COVID-19, Malhotra published a book claiming that following his dietary advice could grant "metabolic optimization" which would, in 21 days, decrease the risk of viral infection."

Yes, Dr Malhotra. He is a very well known Cardiologist from the UK.

I can refer you to many others if you wish.
Dr Ladapo who is the State Surgeon in Florida has recommended that mRNA vaccines should not be used by 18-39 year old males due to increased risk of heart failure. As a result the Department of Health in Florida is no longer recommending mRNA vaccines for the above group.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Most of these threads seem based on the predication that the state has an ulterior motive for wanting people to be vaccinated, and thus is lying to people about their safety, efficacy, or both in order to trick them into taking some kind of depopulation bomb or mind control weapon.

What if, and hear me out on this, the hidden agenda - the big secret - is that it's simply cheaper for the government to vax everybody against covid and the flu than it is for them to pick up the tab for people who get sick?

Think about it for a minute. All of those people missing shifts each winter because they're sick in bed for a week. Not getting paid, and not paying taxes. Or people not going out spending money because they're sick in bed for a couple of days.

With a population of over 300 million, we're talking about a lot of lost productivity during flu season. It's much more cost effective for the government to try to vax as many people as they can than it is for even a small percentage of them to actually get the flu.

And that's without the tiny percentage of people who get the flu really bad and need critical care for it. That can cost the government 10s of thousands of bucks per person.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Most of these threads seem based on the predication that the state has an ulterior motive for wanting people to be vaccinated, and thus is lying to people about their safety, efficacy, or both in order to trick them into taking some kind of depopulation bomb or mind control weapon.

What if, and hear me out on this, the hidden agenda - the big secret - is that it's simply cheaper for the government to vax everybody against covid and the flu than it is for them to pick up the tab for people who get sick?

Think about it for a minute. All of those people missing shifts each winter because they're sick in bed for a week. Not getting paid, and not paying taxes. Or people not going out spending money because they're sick in bed for a couple of days.

With a population of over 300 million, we're talking about a lot of lost productivity during flu season. It's much more cost effective for the government to try to vax as many people as they can than it is for even a small percentage of them to actually get the flu.

And that's without the tiny percentage of people who get the flu really bad and need critical care for it. That can cost the government 10s of thousands of bucks per person.

You said that I am implying that the State has an ulterior motive and a dark agenda.

Strawman!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join