It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you trust and follow the science?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.gavi.org...

According to above website vaccines work and they are safe and effective as we all know by now. The question is:

Is it wise to get a COVID-19 booster and a flu vaccine at the same time?

Studies suggest that combining influenza and flu vaccination is safe and any increase in side effects is mild.

Many studies have looked at the effects of giving different combinations of vaccines, and although a small number of specific combinations may cause mild to moderate side-effects, these are temporary and do not cause any lasting damage. Regulators use the results of such studies to inform vaccination programmes in their countries.

In the case of COVID-19 boosters and influenza vaccines, the UK's Combining Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination (ComFluCOV) trial investigated the impact of giving 679 adult volunteers their second dose of either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines alongside one of three different seasonal flu vaccines in the opposite arm. A separate group was given a placebo injection instead of a flu jab, followed by a flu jab 21 days later.

Injection site pain and fatigue were the most commonly reported side effects – with no significant difference in these reactions for four of the six COVID-flu combinations, and only a slight increase in the number of people who reported at least one side effect when two of the flu vaccines were given alongside the second COVID-19 shot – predominantly fatigue, headache, and muscle aches. All these side effects were recorded as mild or moderate.

There was also no difference in the immune response to either the COVID-19 or influenza vaccine when they were given together, or alone, suggesting that either combination should be equally effective at preventing disease.

So the conclusion is that not only we can trust the Covid-19 vaccines and the Covid boosters but the combination of a Covid vaccine and a Flu vaccine would probably be very beneficial!! We all know by now how safe and effective the mRNA vaccines are, as well as the other Covid-19 vaccines.

According to the article there seems to be no reason why we can't trust both the Covid and Flu vaccines and why not having them at the same time! Both are safe and effective and they are recommenced for the over 60s but anyone is welcome to have them and most importantly we have been reassured by the scientists that nothing can go wrong

My question to the audience:

Do you boys & girls have confidence in both the Flu and Covid-19 vaccines and are you planning to get your boosters and Flu vaccines this winter and maybe try to get them at the same time?! After all the scientists are reassuring you that everything will be fine and you have nothing to be afraid of. There are so many studies that show very little or no side affects.

Do you trust and follow the science?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Absolutely No

2nd

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
Absolutely No

2nd

Stay Safe

Riouz

Message received!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I wouldn't expect the Vaccine Alliance to say anything other than what they have been saying all along. This is no different.

Unfortunately for them, there are many for whom the message is tainted by the clumsy handling of the COVID event from its onset (with their voices as the supporting chorus.)

I follow what we know... science; but this commercial entity of 'science' has a reputation, whether of their own making or not.

Also, "science" doesn't "know" everything - and even if it did, the science is not the actual problem; it's the people who speak for it that create the problem.

Whether or not to accept the patented anti-viral technology is a personal choice. Not subject to our judgement, despite our personal feelings.
edit on 12/3/2022 by Maxmars because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'm not getting either shot this year.

I have zero trust in pharma at this point. I think you made a post a couple days ago where the Covid vaccine was accidentally administered during a flu shot.

Nothing is free. When people give you donuts or money to take something free, your ears should perk up.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I tried to follow the science but found lies...

When I followed the money however that's where I found the truth...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I already did. Zero side efffects.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

My 88 year old mother got both her booster and her flu shot at the same time and she is doing fine, with no side effects other than a sore arm for a day or two after the shots.

I got my flu shot in September, and my booster in November. Also doing fine and just a sore arm for a day after the injections.

So, yes, I "trust the science" on this point.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've noticed this about all those I know personally, and see wherever, even here:
Those of you have no side effects went into the whole thing as proud "brown shirts" doing their part for the fatherland, and quite proud. Having no side effects gives them the feeling of being superior and special.

And no sympathy or care is given to those who had and are having side effects, because they are obviously "inferior beings". Any side effects bandied about are to be ignored and even laughed at.

And there is nothing scientific at all about obeying blindly what the worst people demanded of everyone, to just get the jabs. The biggest hypocrites in world history. Plus exempting themselves first, those making the demands officially without any VALID legal authority to do so.

Every lie and method of propaganda utilized to get these things "SOLD".

No one should ever trust the devil for ANYTHING period, you will ALWAYS LOSE.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I already did. Zero side efffects.

It looks like your input is more of trying to support the narrative as I have seen a few of your replies in other threads.

The last thing we need is vaccine apologetics and denialism of truth.
edit on 3-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I don't think there are still many who will trust the pharmaceuticals and the Government. The combination of the two of them is much more lethal than Covid would ever be.

edit on 3-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What is going on with the people who don't listen to the scientists and don't follow the science. It has been suggested in another thread that they might be mentally ill or having serious issues.

How can someone say NO to a vaccine?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
What is going on with the people who don't listen to the scientists and don't follow the science. It has been suggested in another thread that they might be mentally ill or having serious issues.

Simple it is Not a Vaccine ,there will Never be a Vaccine for SARS Cov .....

2nd

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: litterbaux

I don't think there are still many who will trust the pharmaceuticals and the Government. The combination of the two of them is much more lethal than Covid would ever be.

When everyone is unemployed, you'll see.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Science 😂... It cannot be called that I look at it more like a religion these days ..science is the new religion .. it cannot be questioned it is absolute and all opposition must be silenced....

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Millions die around the world from hunger .. from easely treatable conditions and poor hygiene and water...... Gov of the world do token gestures .. suddenly covid comes along and they care ...for a sniffle and a cough

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

Simple it is Not a Vaccine ,there will Never be a Vaccine for SARS Cov .....

2nd

Stay Safe

Riouz

It doesn't look to be a vaccine in the classical sense. They had to change the definition of what a vaccine is to be able to qualify the product as a vaccine, if you remember.

There is no way that they will find a proper vaccine that will provide sterilising immunity.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

It is the Covid dogma that cannot be questioned in our days. It looks like more of a religion which has been created in the name of this disease. It is a fascinating social phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's a cult .. I never imagined the public would react in the ways that it has.... In a way that was one of the aims... To see how far the propaganda machine has evolved and to see where the public is at and what the people are willing to accept and comply with ..... Indeed these are fascinating times to be here in this world...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The science is about 100 billion have enjoyed prosperous lives for millions of years alongside our corona kin without the covid koolaid, masks and mandates. Most intrusive and disruptive thing to come along since the big green lie of man made climate change. Political climate, maybe.
edit on 3-12-2022 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join