It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you trust and follow the science?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I don't conflate "trusting the science" with the sh#tshow that this whole plandemic is and was.

Same as I don't conflate the mRNA crap with a real vaccine.

So, F# no, it's not wise to get these shots period and no I don't trust the "science" as it relates to Covid.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

My question to the audience:

Do you boys & girls have confidence in both the Flu and Covid-19 vaccines and are you planning to get your boosters and Flu vaccines this winter and maybe try to get them at the same time?! After all the scientists are reassuring you that everything will be fine and you have nothing to be afraid of. There are so many studies that show very little or no side affects.

Scientist, here.

Yes, and yes we (hubby and I and daughter) got both at the same time. So did many of my friends. Nobody's reported any problems (small sample set of about 50 older and/or high risk people)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I trust science.

I don't trust people who have been caught lying to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

See this post for the answer.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Why put an experimental gene therapy into your body when the manufacturers are not liable for the side affects?

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Do you boys & girls have confidence in both the Flu and Covid-19 vaccines and are you planning to get your boosters and Flu vaccines this winter and maybe try to get them at the same time?! After all the scientists are reassuring you that everything will be fine and you have nothing to be afraid of. There are so many studies that show very little or no side affects.

Scientist, here.

Yes, and yes we (hubby and I and daughter) got both at the same time. So did many of my friends. Nobody's reported any problems (small sample set of about 50 older and/or high risk people)

Virtually everybody in the developed world has already been exposed to COVID, with 99.9% surviving.

It's not really following science to repeatedly take an ineffective and very temporary "vaccine" that impairs robust immunity to variants, particularly for an endemic disease you've already been exposed to.

It's certainly following "The Science" though.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I already did. Zero side efffects.

That you know of yet.
Beware of your symbiote,your clotshot creature growing inside you.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I also think it isn't following science for someone to say their a scientist, but they never tested these vaccines in a lab to verify their safety, instead they believed they would be okay based on other's words, or just jumped on the peer pressure band wagon to avoid all the backlash and ridicule and loss of employment.

I suppose it could be said that everyone who took these Covid vaccines are themselves all scientists because they participated in a very large experiment. Not a very safe experiment though since many already did not survive, or have serious medical issues afterwards.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Scientist, here.

It seems that me and you went to different universities and learnt different things...

I see no reason why someone will agree to get injected with an untested and potentially hazardous product for which we know nothing about and for which we start seeing the short term effects which are really unpleasant and extremely worrying.

In addition most of us, if not all, have already been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and developed natural immunity long before these products were available and hence there was no need for getting vaccinated. We need to have in mind two things

1) Natural immunity
2) Infection fatality rate = 0.15%

Hence the chances one survives the primary infection, if they have no underlying health issues, are massive and in his/her favour. Put it slightly different, if you add young and healthy the chances you get seriously sick and/or die from Covid are miniscule.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

See this post for the answer.

Pfizer has asked for the data to be hidden for 75 years. So what?

There is still transparency and I don't see why someone won't trust them. They just don't want to show their data now but it will become available for our grandkids and grand-grandkids.

Mr Zombies had a perfect explanation too but I can't remember it...If he could comment I would very pleased.
edit on 4-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
Why put an experimental gene therapy into your body when the manufacturers are not liable for the side affects?

1)A bit of experimentation can't be that bad?

2) It isn't gene therapy but a vaccine.

3) The manufacturers are not liable but you can take them to court if you wish if you have a million dollars to spare. Or perhaps more.

4) Don't be an anti-vaxxer and trust the science. Do your duty and get vaccinated.

I am just trying to guess some of the responses.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
from what I've seen in and out of my countries health system no one believes "the science"

they really squandered the trust they had, it feels like what we're seeing is a modern dissolution of the monasteries and all the broken vows, fake relics and false charms used to gain power and wealth are coming to light...

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

1)A bit of experimentation can't be that bad?

2) It isn't gene therapy but a vaccine.

3) The manufacturers are not liable but you can take them to court if you wish if you have a million dollars to spare. Or perhaps more.

4) Don't be an anti-vaxxer and trust the science. Do your duty and get vaccinated.

I am just trying to guess some of the responses.

from diehard believers but from what I've seen as this goes on their numbers dwindle and the effort they put in is half hearted.. as it is in a number of other spheres.. then you find out who the true believers are. as yet I've not met one in the real world..

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Do you trust and follow the science?

Follow the money , perhaps it leads to the "Follow the Science" trustees

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
from what I've seen in and out of my countries health system no one believes "the science"

they really squandered the trust they had, it feels like what we're seeing is a modern dissolution of the monasteries and all the broken vows, fake relics and false charms used to gain power and wealth are coming to light...

I wouldn't be surprised if more and more people are no longer trusting the 'science' and the scientists. But I always thought that Brits were a little or a lot more obedient and had trust & faith in their 'science', their NHS which seems to be regarded as a semi-god institution, and their other institutions.
edit on 4-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Asks this

According to above website vaccines work and they are safe and effective as we all know by now. The question is:

Is it wise to get a COVID-19 booster and a flu vaccine at the same time?

Respond to answer with this

It looks like your input is more of trying to support the narrative as I have seen a few of your replies in other threads.

The last thing we need is vaccine apologetics and denialism of truth.

At least you make it obvious what you want is an echo chamber.

edit on 4-12-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

As,

In broader perspective:

I have confidence (not "trust" mind you) in "Big S Science" -- thinking of minds like Newton, Einstein etc. The "scientific method", coupled with an analytical mind that is not looking to confirm preconceived notions, can indeed produce powerful results and radically expand human knowledge. I temper that observation by realizing there are phenomena that by their nature are not well-suited for investigation via the scientific method.

What you mention here is what I call "dollar-sign $cience" -- research geared to money making that has little regard for facts or ethics. No, I don't trust that any more than I trust any given corporate activity.

Not vaccinated and no plans to get vaccinated with experimental techniques that haven't been properly tested and critically reviewed by multiple sets of eyes.

Cheers
edit on 4-12-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: one 'cheers' suffices

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

But I always thought that Brits were a little or a lot more obedient and had trust & faith in their 'science', their NHS which seems to be regarded as a semi-god institution, and their other institutions.

like religion the outward signs of obedience are pretty much limited to the rich and the middle classes.

there was an interesting study in the bmj on the effectiveness of psychological campaigns the gov/nhs unleashed, it showed that people had every intention of complying with but never actually complied with the rules.. so the polls always score high that people love masks, washing hands, staying home and avoiding others when in reality, life continues to happen..

where I was on the Southern coast it was like a holiday (vacation) season, people coming together on the beaches to exercise/sing it had a party like vibe, bbq's outside and people from all across Europe escaping lockdowns was my reality..

ironically as the freedom protests took place in London young mums here where breaking more rules holding hands, singing and dancing in the park with their kids.. it still makes me smile at the thought of that comparison it was a powerful demonstration of the will to ignore the rules and how people have continued to ignore the science ever since..

its meant for me the feeling this was over was spring last year if not a before that, which is good as it made recovery from my injury far more pleasant..

I was speaking to some retail store workers the other day about how things are for them now and covid tests came up, they still go to work if they test positive as long as they feel ok, and that seems to be where we are now, finding ways to really live with it rather than living with the science.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Scientist, here.

Anyone who got vaxxt is the test group at this point. But you probably got the placebo saline batch. It's Russian roulette.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Asks this

According to above website vaccines work and they are safe and effective as we all know by now. The question is:

Is it wise to get a COVID-19 booster and a flu vaccine at the same time?

Respond to answer with this

It looks like your input is more of trying to support the narrative as I have seen a few of your replies in other threads.

The last thing we need is vaccine apologetics and denialism of truth.

At least you make it obvious what you want is an echo chamber.

Good to see you here! You can offer some more vaccine apologetics and deny reality and facts as usual.

No echo chambers here.

Are you ready to get your boosters and the flu jab at the same time?! I suppose you trust the 'science'. Don't you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join