It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Repackaged Illness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What a farce.

I have made several threads about this in the past, we know it, they know it, too bad most people don't understand, they call us conspiracy theorists.
Yet all you have to do is check the statistics, and you would know.

I have noticed a sharp uptick in the flu with people lately, not covid19
edit on 29-11-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
But, but... the gubment would never lie.

I can't handle the truth, so I'll deny it!

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Those figures aren't accurate because most cases of flu aren't reported officially. People simply call in sick for a couple of days and the CDC or whoever never knows about it.

Of course it turns out that mask wearing and social distancing are extremely effective at preventing flu outbreaks too, and that offering flu shot and covid shots at the same time is a good way to get flu shot numbers up.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lots of data, for the Zombies

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Along with a sharp uptick in all cause morality, miscarriages, etc.

Remember when "covid" was raging nobody was dying from anything else? Covid had beat cancer heart attackd, everything.

Maybe we need to #BringBackCovid !

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Those figures aren't accurate because most cases of flu aren't reported officially.

Then how do you account for 45 million in 2018, 36 million in 2019, and 38 million in 2020 being reported on?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Misreporting flu as covid is misconduct, doing it multiple times is gross misconduct.

If someone dies because you deliberately report them as having covid rather than the flu then it's manslaughter.

If you do it for money then it's manslaughter with depraved indifference.

In some states this could even be murder, or at least conspiracy.

The consequences of any of these things could ruin someone. There isn't enough money in the world to bribe the hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone that would be needed to maintain this conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Those figures aren't accurate because most cases of flu aren't reported officially.

Then how do you account for 45 million in 2018, 36 million in 2019, and 38 million in 2020 being reported on?

Well it proves 'flu wasn't re-labled as Covid, doesn't it

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They're an estimated at best. Do you seriously think that every kid who has a sick day from flu will be counted?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

And yet nobody has thought to push a brown envelope stuffed with cash under my door?

It's a little insulting that they'd bribe the people at cvs, but not me.

Maybe I need to drop some more hints, or maybe they've mistaken me for someone with a conscience.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They're an estimated at best. Do you seriously think that every kid who has a sick day from flu will be counted?

No, I don’t. Which means the numbers are in actuality higher. Now, please explain 2021.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What are possible explanations for the unusually low flu activity?

COVID-19 mitigation measures such as wearing face masks, staying home, hand washing, school closures, reduced travel, increased ventilation of indoor spaces, and physical distancing, likely contributed to the decline in 2020-2021 flu incidence, hospitalizations and deaths. Influenza vaccination may also contributed to reduced flu illness during the 2020–2021 season. Flu vaccine effectiveness estimates for 2020-2021 are not available, but a record number of influenza vaccine doses (193.8 million doses) were distributed in the U.S. during 2020-2021.

link

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

No, I don’t. Which means the numbers are in actuality higher. Now, please explain 2021.

Mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing.

Plus people staying home and playing animal crossing.

link

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What are possible explanations for the unusually low flu activity?

COVID-19 mitigation measures such as wearing face masks, staying home, hand washing, school closures, reduced travel, increased ventilation of indoor spaces, and physical distancing, likely contributed to the decline in 2020-2021 flu incidence, hospitalizations and deaths. Influenza vaccination may also contributed to reduced flu illness during the 2020–2021 season. Flu vaccine effectiveness estimates for 2020-2021 are not available, but a record number of influenza vaccine doses (193.8 million doses) were distributed in the U.S. during 2020-2021.

link

and there you have it. Washing your hands, distancing, wearing a piece of cloth on your face cut out in the shape of a mask, will totally erase the Flu, well, almost. It worked so good in Australia a few years ago, in the WHOLE country, they only had less than 500 flu cases in a season. So that means only 500 people didn't follow the protocol to a "T". That's nothing short of #ing amazing.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
But, but... the gubment would never lie.

I can't handle the truth, so I'll deny it!

DENY EVERYTHING

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Misreporting flu as covid is misconduct, doing it multiple times is gross misconduct.

If someone dies because you deliberately report them as having covid rather than the flu then it's manslaughter.

If you do it for money then it's manslaughter with depraved indifference.

In some states this could even be murder, or at least conspiracy.

The consequences of any of these things could ruin someone. There isn't enough money in the world to bribe the hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone that would be needed to maintain this conspiracy.

And yet, here we are... with people like you acting as voluntary apologists, proponents even, of these murderous vile, criminals.

Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing.

Plus people staying home and playing animal crossing.

link

totally and completely worked for the flu, but couldn't do a thing for Corona Virus. Must be because they are so different in size.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"COVID-19 mitigation measures such as wearing face masks, staying home, hand washing, school closures, reduced travel, increased ventilation of indoor spaces, and physical distancing, likely contributed to the decline in 2020-2021 flu incidence, hospitalizations and deaths."

What I find amazing is that you post such utter nonsense as if it was self-evident, blinded to the utter absurdity of your own words.

Or, said another way...

Amazing that it worked so well for the flu, but not so much for Covid...

Shame on you.
edit on 29-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is too funny!! So you are trying to argue that the measures against covid STOPPED the flu almost completely right? Yet those same measures pretty much did nothing to mitigate what they were meant to mitigate, covid? Well gee whiz! It must’ve been all of those filthy “unvaxxed” people right?!
But wait, if the shots were never tested for transmission, how did the shots help with preventing covid cases or flu cases like you stated in this thread? Pathetic. Go drive around the block in your own car by yourself wearing your BS face covering. You really are a zombie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join