It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Repackaged Illness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ScepticScot

It's obvius you don't grasp the big picture here.

Flu activity was unusually low throughout the 2020-2021 flu season both in the United States and globally, despite high levels of testing. During September 28, 2020–May 22, 2021 in the United States, 1,675 (0.2%) of 818,939 respiratory specimens tested by U.S. clinical laboratories were positive for an influenza virus. The low level of flu activity during this past season contributed to dramatically fewer flu illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths compared with previous flu seasons. For comparison, during the last three seasons before the pandemic, the proportion of respiratory specimens testing positive for influenza peaked between 26.2% and 30.3%

www.cdc.gov...

The flu was almost gone. sure it had the same symptoms as Covid for the most part, and sure as noted above, hospitals were paid well for how many Covid cases they reported.

And the reason given is that with our mitigation techniques, we beat the flu. Mitigation that wasn't followed very well at all. But just the idea of it seemed to scare the flu away. At least while Covid was raging. (Fauci says it's still raging) But since he's on the outs, his word isn't as Godly as it was.

My answer covered this.

Flu does not spread as much as covid. The same measures could imoact overall cases to vastly different levels

Because obsessively covering yourself in hand sanitizer and staying 50 feet from the next nearest individual would have absolute no impact on the flu whatsoever?

I don't know about you but that entire year I didn't set foot in a single aircraft, train or subway car. And we all know what disease infestation hovels at least two of those are.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: network dude

Source on the 500 cases, please.

www1.racgp.org.au...

In a month when flu cases are normally rising to a peak, no deaths have been reported anywhere in the country for the year to date. And according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the last Australian death officially attributed to influenza was recorded in July 2020.

Professor Ian Barr is the Deputy Director of the World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza at the Doherty Institute. He is frank when asked if he ever imagined the current situation; just 435 cases notified to the Australian Influenza Surveillance Report so far this year and no hospital admissions.

‘No. It’s amazing. Never,’ he told newsGP.

I used advanced maths to calculate that 435 was less than 500. If you are into common core, you may get different results. But I'm sure someone good with numbers can help you out.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
🥱 Good try at deflecting. Just because there might be universal health care for a country doesn’t mean that country doesn’t pay more per covid case lol. You seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing instead of doing any actual research. Universal health care doesn’t mean free health care numbnuts. People living with universal health care get taxed for it heavily. In Germany you only get about half your paycheck because of it.

Really we pay tax ????? I didn't know that!!!! I am so glad I got how universal healthcare explained to me so I don't need to continue in my ignorance. Numbnuts definitely applies to me and not someone who post what everyone else already knows as if its a startling revelation...

Anyway back on topic

And the reason the governments worldwide conspired to rename flu to pay more for healthcare would be what?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So based on the replies here for our resident self proclaimed experts, we can safely assume that if we followed the Covid guidelines, by distancing 6 feet (an arbitrary number based on nothing), washing our hands (a totally new concept in the civilized world), and wearing some fabric shaped in the form of a mask, the flu can be controlled and stopped.

And the great news is we don't have to be all that vigilant about it to achieve these amazing results. (raise your hand if you cheated any during the covid hysteria)

eta:
6 feet rule abritrary

Cloth masks not effective

edit on 29-11-2022 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Flu activity was unusually low throughout the 2020-2021 flu season both in the United States and globally, despite high levels of testing. During September 28, 2020–May 22, 2021 in the United States, 1,675 (0.2%) of 818,939 respiratory specimens tested by U.S. clinical laboratories were positive for an influenza virus. The low level of flu activity during this past season contributed to dramatically fewer flu illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths compared with previous flu seasons. For comparison, during the last three seasons before the pandemic, the proportion of respiratory specimens testing positive for influenza peaked between 26.2% and 30.3%

www.cdc.gov...

The flu was almost gone. sure it had the same symptoms as Covid for the most part, and sure as noted above, hospitals were paid well for how many Covid cases they reported.

And the reason given is that with our mitigation techniques, we beat the flu. Mitigation that wasn't followed very well at all. But just the idea of it seemed to scare the flu away. At least while Covid was raging. (Fauci says it's still raging) But since he's on the outs, his word isn't as Godly as it was.

My answer covered this.

Flu does not spread as much as covid. The same measures could imoact overall cases to vastly different levels

Because obsessively covering yourself in hand sanitizer and staying 50 feet from the next nearest individual would have absolute no impact on the flu whatsoever?

I don't know about you but that entire year I didn't set foot in a single aircraft, train or subway car. And we all know what disease infestation hovels at least two of those are.

I used to work from home about 25% of the time

It's now almost a 100%.

As worked in the city center, between commuting and office time, my physical exposure to other human being has probably decreased by a factor a 1000.

I am by no means unique in this.

Can't think why that would impact on spread of flu. Must be a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

One word, which someone brought up the other day, which totally describes these bogus apologists for the COVIDiot world order:

'QUISLING'
kwĭz′lĭng

Noun

Meaning:

A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.

A traitor who collaborates with the enemy.

Someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
“And the reason the governments worldwide conspired to rename flu to pay more for healthcare would be what?”

I guess you haven’t noticed the skyrocketing costs of living (worldwide), increases in taxes for lower and middle classes (worldwide), and more control for governments over pretty much the entire world population, huh? Numbnuts is the perfect description for you!🤣

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

“And the reason the governments worldwide conspired to rename flu to pay more for healthcare would be what?”

I guess you haven’t noticed the skyrocketing costs of living (worldwide), increases in taxes for lower and middle classes (worldwide), and more control for governments over pretty much the entire world population, huh? Numbnuts is the perfect description for you!🤣

Inflation in 2022 was the reason for them renaming flu in 2020.

Well done.
edit on 29-11-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

My answer covered this.

It's now almost a 100%.

As worked in the city center, between commuting and office time, my physical exposure to other human being has probably decreased by a factor a 1000.

17.9% of people in the US work from home. I wonder where the other 82.1% work?
www.census.gov...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

My answer covered this.

It's now almost a 100%.

www.census.gov...

First line in your link.

Between 2019 and 2021, the number of people primarily working from home tripled from 5.7% (roughly 9 million people) to 17.9% (27.6 million people)

edit on 29-11-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Inflation for us.Not for them.

Good luck trying to understand with your level of comprehension you’ve been displaying.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

My answer covered this.

It's now almost a 100%.

www.census.gov...

First line in your link.

Between 2019 and 2021, the number of people primarily working from home tripled from 5.7% (roughly 9 million people) to 17.9% (27.6 million people)

Yes, there are many words in the article. Which one's change the numbers I quoted?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Inflation for us.Not for them.

Good luck trying to understand with your level of comprehension you’ve been displaying.

yep definitely tell my comprehension the issue.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

My answer covered this.

It's now almost a 100%.

www.census.gov...

First line in your link.

Yes, there are many words in the article. Which one's change the numbers I quoted?

It shows a massive increase in homeworking over the period.

Might be relevant.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Last time I checked 17.9+82.1=100

It’s ok, some people have comprehension problems🤣

a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
His point was the other 80+% people🤣 like got dayum dude. COMPREHENSION!!

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's funny how the flu numbers are nearly identical to the covid numbers, they just switch columns. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Like all the other coincidence, like the Moderna sequences patented in 2013 existing in covid.

So many coincidences these days.
edit on 29-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
B-b-but Virtuoso, what would ever be the reason for relabeling the flu as covid?? Could it be money and control, or was the biggest transfer of wealth to the top we have ever seen just a coincidence as well??

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

His point was the other 80+% people🤣 like got dayum dude. COMPREHENSION!!

The point is there was a large change in peoples % people working at home that overlaps the decrease in flu cases.

Maybe relevant?

And call me El Duderino.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yet NOT a decrease in covid cases, huh? Getting back onto the topic at hand. How can you really not see the fallacy in what you’re saying? It’s ridiculously absurd.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join