It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giorgio Meloni

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Don't piss off an Italian woman.

When the majority of taxpayers are assaulted through media 24/7 about how they are in essence bad, backwards and unwanted you can bet your bottom dollar sooner or later the dam wall is going to break.

There are conservative leaders in most European countries who share the exact same sentiment as Giorgio Meloni.

Muslim countries are also not buying into this woke nonsense, as evidenced by this year's round ball contest.

Russia and India isn't buying into it either.

South Americans as far as I know have a big focus on family life and conservative Christian beliefs in general.

People in Africa are more conservative than you might think, and many was rightfully suspicious of the fake vaccine from the start.

The big illusion in my opinion is how the corporations, MSM and politicians convinced most people that wokeness was a preferred mental defect as opposed to being a normal human being.

TPTB may have engineered this woke madness to cause a massive swing back to the right for the purpose of war.

Hopefully enough people reject a chip implant and government digital currency, which is something that deserves our immediate attention even more than this woke setup.

It is both frightening and comforting to know that only the masses can stop or allow this madness to continue.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Another sign of what is to come.....

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Care to evolve, develop AND certify your claims? I don't mean to be rude but without evidence you are speaking absolute # and nonsense. Good work, 'out of the box' thinker 👌

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I've always said the further the left push to the extreme the more people will pushback and the greater the strength of the backlash.

Watch this space, the fools who supported this nonsense will regret that decision and soon the shoe will be on the other foot.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Inbangstickitin

Care to..

I honestly don't care.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
[Quote]
TPTB may have engineered this woke madness to cause a massive swing back to the right for the purpose of war.

1000% agree. All that's needed is a persecuted messiah personality to die for or against when it goes hot.

Enter Trump. Enter Meloni. Enter the Dragon.

edit on 27-11-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

I 100% think wokeness has been amplified to cause a push back and to distract people. But Meloni isn't bad. Doesn't seem like a warmonger, she's pro Ukraine and keeps corrupt Putinists like Berlusconi in their place.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: GenerationGap

I 100% think wokeness has been amplified to cause a push back and to distract people. But Meloni isn't bad. Doesn't seem like a warmonger, she's pro Ukraine and keeps corrupt Putinists like Berlusconi in their place.

To think that TPTB are capable of such a large swing to the left, but are not involved in the those that swing it back to the right is niave I think.

They control both. If Meloni wasn't a designated Dark Knight of TPTB she wouldn't be in power or the lime light. She would either be dead or Ron Paul'ed.

Trump is the perfect example of it though. Lifelong Democrat and a Clinton supporter from Bill's '92 election right through holding dinner party fundraisers for Hillary's New York Senate seat. Suddenly becoming the heart throb of the right while simultaneously painting conservative values with a grotesque attitude.

Trump isn't the conservative savior, he is all but assuring the left has a legit reason to be disgusted by those on the right.

When this does swing back, TPTB will have orchestrated the swing. And it won't happen until they are ready to collect the sheep.

This sentiment is also seen in the "Defund the Police" movement and rising crime rates. TPTB, which I call it Big Institution, want the populace to beg them to spend more money on drones and urban tanks so that the population believes it was the population's idea all along to build the techno prison around themselves.
edit on 27-11-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inbangstickitin
Care to evolve, develop AND certify your claims? I don't mean to be rude but without evidence you are speaking absolute # and nonsense. Good work, 'out of the box' thinker 👌

Facts stand on their own merit.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Inbangstickitin

I don't mean to be rude

Yet you have no qualms showing ignorance .

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
I still have to get one in ever now and then .

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Don't piss off an Italian
"Non me ne frega niente"
edit on 11/27/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join