It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Dan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I went to early vote today in the seat of Mulgrave, it was a great experience!

The labor party red shirter looked really depressed as no one was taking Dan Andrews promo material.

I was approached by greensand other reps, though the only challenger who was there in person was Ian cook.

Dan was no where to be seen!! If he wants to rule , at least show up, though he probably would have his face smashed in.

I had a chat to Ian coon to what a really genuine person. He had been there for several days, speaking to his future constituents.

There were no other reps who were there in person

Considering this is Dan Andrews seat, to not show up, is pretty pisspoor, as he thinks he will walk in the election win!

I hope at least Dan loses his seat!

It ain’t guaranteed Dan!!!
edit on 19-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Is Lieutenant Dan AWOL ?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Lol classic, Dan Andrews is more or less awol.

The dictator is taking a low profile as the nations most hated.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
We shall see who is the most hated. And if everyone voted below the line, we'd have an exact figure of exactly who is the most hated. A Liberal state government would suck the big one. Our fine state has never faired well under a Liberal government in my lifetime. Unfortunately, lazy stupid people will vote above the line and trust their preferences to god knows where...
I will eat humble pie publicly on this thread if Labour is the most hated. Although given recent form, the cookers will concoct some kind of election fraud conspiracy. lol.

a reply to: robsmith

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

The problem isn't so much a labour government...they're all the same as far as I'm concerned...the problem is Dan Andrews. He's a megalomaniacal, sociopathic, narcissistic, arrogant POS.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Can anyone here explain how labor is worse than the liberals?

How labor isn't the clear choice.
I think Dan should go, purely on covid policy and his role in the massive cog in the NWO that it was, but can anyone really justify the liberals as a better choice than labor for me?

Im willing to listen, just it's going to take a lot of convincing as my impression is the liberals pretty much trashed everything in Australia.
I'd rather be right than avoid the embarrasment of admitting im wrong though. So if the liberals really are the better choice, I'd like to know.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Brigadier

I agree that the Liberals are not a particularly attractive option and give me no confidence whatsoever. That said, there is absolutely no way that I am voting for Daniel Andrews. He’s an absolute wanker, corrupt to the core, authoritarian, incompetent and responsible for Victoria being in more debt than NSW, QLD and Tasmania combined.

Oh but his big infrastructure spend some will say. That’s great if you live in Melbourne but out here in the regions our roads are in a terrible state, our trains hardly ever run on time and now the joints not on fire we’re back to being forgotten.

Labour will win because people like my old man still believe that the Labour Party are the party of the working people but that is not the case anymore.

I really don’t know what to do. Will probably silence the voice in my head and feeling in my stomach and just vote Liberal to spite Dan to be honest.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Though some libs seem not to be cohesive, like this moron running in narre Warren.

He should be running as independent with the views he has, unsure why he was even considered as a contender.

www.theage.com.au... 5bzm6.html

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I suppose I meant more at a federal level, the difference between a Labor Gov and Liberal Gov. I find a lot of the people who I would share views with on such things as free speech, freedom from government tyranny etc are massive liberal supporters. Although to be fair, being a center left critical thinker I am quite rare. Sensible heads on the left are few and far between these days and it's a real shame. I think sensible people on the left need people like what the right has to look up to.

I think Dan should go, just as Palecek should go, purely for their part in the whole covid conspiracy. But the Labor party seems to me to be the clear alternative. I mean I remember how good things were for that brief moment in 2011, money was everywhere, we actually overtook the US dollar, but then once again the liberals had to come in and muck things up.

I'm pretty sure if you look beyond murdoch it's clear who are the better economic managers.

I also get that prime ministers and parties come and go, I think the real issue is the unelected organisations that remain. Much like in the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Yeah fair analysis mate and I actually agree that Labour are a better alternative on the federal level. I reckon Albo’s doing a pretty reasonable job so far. Not sure about the voice to parliament and only because I believe it’s more for show and the idea is in its infancy with scant detail. I support more recognition and support of our indigenous peoples but this is all for show (you know it is when indigenous senators from both sides of the aisle in Jacinta Price and Lidia Thorpe are saying it’s bollocks) and also think there’s an element of ignorance verging on racism assuming the 250 indigenous nations across Australia all think the same way.

I’m not sure exactly where I land on the political spectrum, possibly a centrist as I don’t just follow what a party says. Sometimes I’ll agree with left wing ideas, whilst on other topics I’ll agree with the centre right.

I was only 19 (cue Redgum haha) in 2011. I remember cash everywhere and remember us faring well through the GFC. I also remember myself and my old man being unemployed for 6-9 months which was not from a lack of trying.

When I gained employment it was as a bricklayers labourer at $13 an hour as a subcontractor. To be fair though that probably says more about the socioeconomic reality of my area at the time than the capability of any government.

new topics

top topics

join