It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musings on British Israelitism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit
But northern Israel never owned western Europe, so how could the Babylonians capture it from them?
Once again, I recommend an atlas. Why not get hold of the Times Atlas of World History and check the first map on p84?

Sorry, I've just remembered. I think I promised myself a little while back to keep away from your threads. Ignore that reply.

edit on 18-11-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by DISRAELI removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You have lost me now mate, people existed here in the UK long before the Bible or the notion of the lost tribes of Israel came about.

Thats my point.

I take it yours is that British people are descended from one of the lost tribes.

Are you a believer in British Israelitism? Have you decided to swamp my thread with wacky, irrational misdirects?

No.

And i don't entirely like the tone you seem to have adopted.

Only thing i have provided you with is the fact of the matter Solvedit.

As to "irrational misdirects". LoL

What have i said to you thats irrational or incorrect?
edit on 18-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just about everything you posted until now had nothing to do with my point. You could bother to read the original post instead of guessing what the thread's about from the title.
edit on 18-11-2022 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Cool.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Just about everything you posted until now had nothing to do with my point.

Mate you keep on changing your original post via edit. LoL

As to your point im not quite sure what that is aside from the notion of Anglo-Israelism of course.

You could bother to read the original post instead of guessing what the thread's about from the title.

If you say so, still not told you anything that's not true.

Anyhoo have a nice night.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What’s the Christ have to do with Jews?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There's quite a difference between:

Hebrews

Israelites

Judahites

and...

Jews.

They may or may not be interchangeable.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So do you imagine the island to have been empty before they arrived?

There were people there before the Romans just as their were people there before the Saxons.

And guess what they worshiped?

That would be the nature and the Sun aka paganism.

There is evidence to suggest people to have existed on this island since around around 800,000 BC

www.britishmuseum.org...

Yeah www.ancestry.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shakeAs to your point im not quite sure what that is aside from the notion of Anglo-Israelism of course.

originally posted by Solvedit: You could bother to read the original post instead of guessing what the thread's about from the title.
Enough said.

If you say so, still not told you anything that's not true.
You've still not told me anything which is germane to the OP.

Mods, could we pull these off-topic posts?
edit on 18-11-2022 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2022 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The final exile of the northern kingdom of israel was done by the assyrians.

With no link to prove it, its said that they were exiled to northern turkey / southern causasus area and never heard from again. Where Armenia is now.
edit on CST02Sat, 19 Nov 2022 02:40:24 -060000000011b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents here but here's what the Bible has to say on the subject.

Genesis 48
Genesis 49
And,
Romans 11

According to the book the descendants of Israel were to become nations. With Ephraim becoming a multitude of nations. Now how does Romans 11 fit into this? It tells us the original Israelites were "cut off" from the tree of life with Christians being grafted in to replace them. But what is that olive tree? The family tree of Israel. Christians are ADOPTED Israelites! Therefore today's world is filled with Israelites. Both genetic and adopted.

Now look at Genesis 48 which British Israelitism is based on. The prediction is Ephraim becoming a multitude of nations out of which the descendants of Manasseh would create one great nation. Being this is bible prophecy that has to have happened before the end times then the US and Great Britain fit the prophecy.

No other nation in today's world comes close to what the US has done over the past 250 years approximately. Why couldn't it be Manasseh?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

As far as im aware there is no specific doctrine or connection.

Judaism does not accept Jesus as a messiah, holy, or even believe he was divine.

Jesus's being Jewish however is essential to the crucifixion, persecution wise and all that jazz.
edit on 19-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

What a mess of a post. LoL

As to "enough said" well what is it you are trying to say aside from punting the notion of Anglo-Israelism?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

"We're all Jock Tamson's Bairns" indeed.

Apparently through that study only goes back 500 years or so which would only take us to the 15th century or thereabouts.

edit on 19-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shakeAs to your point im not quite sure what that is aside from the notion of Anglo-Israelism of course.

originally posted by Solvedit: You could bother to read the original post instead of guessing what the thread's about from the title.

Enough said.

edit on 19-11-2022 by Solvedit because: format

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolveditDoes it make sense that the Babylonians should first capture the Israelites then set them free to go off and claim some of the finest land on earth, i.e. Western Europe?

Doesn't it make more sense that the Babylonians sold the land they captured from Northern Israel? Britain may have been occupied by the people they sold it to.

Quoted from the original post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join