It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was genetic modification for speed up or a mean cause?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I always wondered that when we possibly had an altering before stepping up from apes, was it just outer space species to see "what will happen to these guys?" in a short period of time and unharmful? (literally the exact mutation/evolution system which does the same thing of waiting millions of years), or in a way to code us so good that we will cause no harm for them but will evolve to a point where they can use us for something?

If they are good hearted (the ones who altered us) maybe they hid some exotic DNA codes to be opened up in a long evolution process. If they are bad, who knows what we are up to. I imagine you can do everything to a specie with the tech of a million year old civilization engineering, anything is possible. They can be power plant, an emotional energy generator, mass, even a node outside their system just to get some signals or pie recipies?

I kind of believe we have great capacity, from telekinesis to telepathy and travelling other dimensions with our non physical body. If we are an asset to them, what do you think we are as an asset and purpose? I would love to hear all of your theories and ideas about the purpose of altering and the cause. I believe they already have the technology to create us from nothing. Why modify apes? Cost effective? Or do they do this to all other usually-non-self-concious beings for something? Out of curiosity would be not ethical for a greatly evolved civilization in my belief. If so, are we an experiment of a very late innovation they had and hence this altering was needed? I dont think we are that special. Please write any crazy idea you have, its all great to read and great to think about.

Greetings =)
edit on 1-11-2022 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That's a pretty deep rabbit hole!

Why is everything in the universe so interconnected and dependant on all parts (programs) functioning in unison?

Why does the human body mirror a highly advanced computer program, from DNA coding to all systems being dependant on the mainframe (brain) ?

Is our existance make belive for some higher intelligence just as video games are make believe for us?

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Exactly.

Lets dive =)

I want this to be a proper ATS party. I need, maybe even you guys need it. Delicious.
edit on 1-11-2022 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Perhaps in the beginning we were just Apes that were slightly modified and used as a labor force for beings that visited our planet for resources. Then they might of seen potential for our species to be vessels for souls like themselves and as such modify us to be such a container. Researchers are now looking into whether our brain may function like quantum computers. If so, maybe this reality is just one of many where souls inhabit our shells to gain life experiences that they crave ( a simulation of sort).

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

If we are vessels (which I believe) I think we are here to experience as a copy of the main vessel so they won't get the full pain and struggles during the life time. They just watch it. I remember hearing it somewhere and its very plausible. If so, maybe the so called aliens are just playing a real time strategy game for fun. Because if they are like us I am sure its more suffering than fun.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Basically, Enoch is the key here. Stay with me. Over five thousand years ago, a group of angels called the Watchers chose to abandon their job and raise families with human women, producing hybrid offspring called Nephilim. They were wiped out during the flood, except s few which later died out. The Hod prevented any more Nephilim from being produced, so they are now researching human genetics and trying to produce new offspring or blank-slate clone bodies for their disembodied children to inhabit.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Good theory. Or, our souls are capable of experiencing multiple if not unlimited realities (simulations) all at once (time probably do not exist in the same way where these souls resides, or no time at all). Everywhere and every time in an instant. Souls may crave these experiences for themselves but probably pass these experiences on to an accumulator of some sort (i.e. "main vessel?", "mainframe?", "super soul?", "God?").

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

So their children are going to reincarnate or want to join this 3D world from zero?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes, pretty much. What we call "aliens" are actually fallen angels, and "ghosts" or "demons" other spirits are simply the angelic half of the Nephilim which survived bodily death in the flood and shortly after. The new bodies will be made for them to re-inhabit flesh. I resist the term reincarnate, but if it fits here I guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

If they are good hearted (the ones who altered us)

It might very well be the case humans are the product of alien apes having sexual intercourse with terrestrial apes... No genome modification program at all was in place. It was just sex.

I've met some humans fornicating with sheep, dogs and mules, and when I asked them whether they were involved in some sort of genetic modification program, they didn't know what to answer, they mumbled while they pulled up their pants and buttoned their fly, and they certainly looked embarrassed to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

While I strongly disagree with the image, I've seen this brought up before. preview.redd.it...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

We definitely had help evolving from apes. So evolution has to be tosse dout the window when looking at man which makes the Darwinians as crazy as evolution makes the religious crazy. But I think the religious are more correct than the evolutionists are. But would us having been helped along by extra terrestrials and not by God sit well with them? But maybe we got a divine spark along the way. I hope so, anyway.

new topics

top topics

join