It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closer to nuclear conflict ? - Kyiv city council potassium iodide pills and Nuke sub deployment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
a reply to: M5xaz

So you're claiming that russia left Crimea and dombas after 2014?

Or that russia never invaded in 2014?

Which delusion do you have?

Didn't russia 'annex' Crimea?

Wasn't russia 'defending' donbass?

Yup, did not leave.

Delusions are yours.

I sourced my information.

You did NOTHING, except spew uninformed drivel

Your gross ignorance of history of history of the region, going back centuries, is ASTOUNDING

No point discussing with you - it takes too much time away from your work at the drive thru window...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

So you're claiming that russia left Crimea and dombas after 2014?

Or that russia never invaded in 2014?

Which delusion do you have?

Didn't russia 'annex' Crimea?

Wasn't russia 'defending' donbass?

Yup, did not leave.

Delusions are yours.

I sourced my information.

You did NOTHING, except spew uninformed drivel

Your gross ignorance of history of history of the region, going back centuries, is ASTOUNDING

No point discussing with you - it takes too much time away from your work at the drive thru window...

Because the questions with obvious answers hurtz your propaganda feelz?

Or didn't russia 'annex' Crimea in your reality?

(Need a 'source' for that?)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

2?

Well, id ask you to back up your claim but doing that seems above your ability.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

2?

You're part of that 'source', and the one who made the claim in the first place, all the pretending is funny though.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

2?

You're part of that 'source', and the one who made the claim in the first place, all the pretending is funny though.

Lol.

Again, no source.

Just more of the same BS.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Again, you made the absurd evidence free claim, not me.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

False.

I am enjoying highlighting your integrity here.

Why do you use sock account?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

False.

Theres what, 2 russia supporters here?

Did they post here yet

You were saying?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

False.

Theres what, 2 russia supporters here?

Did they post here yet

You were saying?

Thanks for actually sourcing something!

Unfortunately, those are questions, not statement of fact.

I know, i know, the differences probably appear subtle to you

Better luck next time?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

So it’s called a Color Revolution and the CIA(hey spooks what’s up if you are reading this at the Farm)
Has been overthrowing governments by messing with elections in many countries especially in South America for 60 years. If you read your history you would know this is all on record that the US government has done all in the name of “ Democracy”

You are being Naive to believe that we didn’t mess with Ukraines 2014 election especially when Biden Jr sonnny boy had so much money riding on His board seat at Burisma in Ukraine at a major Ukrainian oil company.

It’s time time wake up and understand that there are factions at play in the US government that don’t have YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART OR THR USA’s interest at heart.

ALL IN THE NAME OF DEMOCRACY. Keep putting your head in the sand but the proof and evidence is below. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it’s a Duck

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Honduras 2009 *
Libya 2011 *
Syria 2012
Ukraine 2014 *

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dup
edit on 6-10-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Granmar

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

I am aware of 'the list' I strongly opposed some of them, and know others are based on fake propaganda with zero evidence.

But the topic is russia's current land grabbing invasion of Ukraine.

The US made no such land grabbing invasions, and is not doing so now.

russia is.

Should we invade russia over their interference in US elections?

Or would that be insane?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I am aware of 'the list' I strongly opposed some of them, and know others are based on fake propaganda with zero evidence.

russia is.

Or would that be insane?

Russia did not interfere in any meaningful way in US elections.
They have no means to control voting machines or fake mail in votes. Democrats do, however as shown in 2020

Get this thru your head : HILLARY LOST BECAUSE SHE WAS AN IS AN INCOMPETENT CANDIDATE THAT ANYONE CAN SEE A MILE AWAY. NOTHING to do with Russia
She lost because she is BAD and most voters can see this

And yes, your support for Hillary DOES confirm you have very poor judgment

Doubling down and pushing for global thermonuclear war for "revenge" just shows how petty, and SOCIOPATH you are.

edit on 7-10-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

russia is.

Or would that be insane?

They have no means to control voting machines or fake mail in votes. Democrats do, however as shown in 2020

Get this thru your head : HILLARY LOST BECAUSE SHE WAS AN IS AN INCOMPETENT CANDIDATE THAT ANYONE CAN SEE A MILE AWAY. NOTHING to do with Russia

Doubling down and pushing for global thermonuclear war for "revenge" just shows how petty, and SOCIOPATH you are.

Neither did the US in Ukrainian elections, yet russia used it as an excuse for 2 land grabbing in invasions.

Agreed.

She cheated in all sorts of creative and illegals ways, and still got beaten by a random guy with a spine and zero political experience.

Doubling down and pushing for global thermonuclear war for "revenge" just shows how petty, and SOCIOPATH you are

You are obviously confused.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The whole situation reminds me of the movie "Don't look up". Something potentially horrific is coming at us, and TPTB are either too arrogant or too stupid to try to diffuse and ultimately avoid the terrible outcome. I was a very little kid during the Cuban missile crisis, but I seem to remember that they tried hard to keep nuclear war from happening. This time instead of diplomats, we have two leaders who are more concerned about not appearing impotent in their projection of power than avoiding Armageddon. Regarding giving talks and diplomacy a chance, it seems to be just crickets this time around, and perhaps that's the most disturbing aspect of this whole thing.
edit on 8-10-2022 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: LABTECH767

What we are witnessing is Darwinism at work alive and well as it always was. If the world was going to end with nukes it would have already ended with the amount that has been let off in the atmosphere. If there is a war duck and come up later, whatever they say about nature it favors intelligence within the present environment. A lot of people have taken precautions. The best outcome is that the adversaries will destroy each other. Getting involved is a Darwinian mistake.

Not a fan of Darwinism as far as organisms are concerned but it is a perfectly sound theory as far as cultures are concerned.

The problem for me and the rest of the UK is that we don't have much of a space to hide from this, once you duck you still have to cope with the environmental catastrophe after the nukes and the radiation that will kill most people not directly hit by the initial destruction within weeks to a few months after the exchange though lack of food will kill most of them before it reaches months.

The dust from the bombs will stay in the atmosphere for decades and rain down around the globe causing radiation poisoning even in the southern hemisphere and darkening the sun for up to decades afterwards potentially tipping the world into a new ice age and that is not catastrophism but factual especially if they use ground affect or low altitude devices such as tactical nukes especially nuclear bunker busters and nuclear ground mines.

The more we look at the past the more we find that our ideas of smaller populations in the ancient world is a lie, in fact some such as the mega city found in the Yucatan once had populations comparable with modern metropolis and we know that before the conquest of the south American cultures that despite their somewhat inhumane and even vile religions that they may actually have produced up to sixty percent more food than today, so whom were they feeding if that is the case?, they must have had larger populations than is currently told to us by most established history or should we call it fairy tales.

Then there are enigmatic finds from around the world that suggest that not all that long ago we did all this before but that someone with vested interests has concealed it mostly from us, after all we are the sheep that they control and giving us too much intelligence makes us harder for them to herd.

It may seem unrelated but believe me everything is related.

Many cultures believe in a cycle of event's, destruction and war and rebirth.

Perhaps once we get too knowledgeable these herders whom if Karen Hudes is to be believed are NOT really human herd us into self-destructive wars once they lose control of us, a side effect of letting us get too intelligent because we then threaten their inbred society.

Of course, I am going into some fringe stuff her but bear with me as it makes a great conspiracy theory.

And of course, Hudes could just be crazy OR she could have been the victim of a kind of assassination where she may have been doped with a mind-altering sanity destroying drug.
So, take this with a dose of salt.
Or just maybe she is telling the actual truth.

And bear in mind that she was a World Banker and is an extremely intelligent lady who could probably outsmart most on this site if she was put to the test, she knows people will think her insane, but she tells it as she knows it so to me that suggests she is telling the actual truth.

When the Norman's took England, they made the people die in droves to keep them in their place.

After the French revolution the elite became terrified of their people, and it ended up with land clearances, exportation to colonies during which many perhaps most died etc and massive exodus from Europe to the Americas as the elite were only too glad to see the populations below them shrunk down to make them easier to control.

And today we have full knowledge of the lies that there are too many people, the damage sadly has been done and within the next 80 years the global population looks set to collapse catastrophically which will destroy the nation's we know today and replace them with a neo liberal globalism ruled by an elite who many very well not even be us?

Our children not being born is by design, we think we are free, but we are slaves until we open our eyes and minds to the real truth and that truth won't be palatable to most.

Such an elite would create insane wars to cull us, they may have survived others before this and see it as a final resort to reduce our numbers and to keep themselves in control, they may even see destroying us as their own way to survive since as we get ever more intelligent any advantage, they have over us erodes away to the point where we become their superiors which in most ways we actually are already.

edit on 8-10-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join