It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closer to nuclear conflict ? - Kyiv city council potassium iodide pills and Nuke sub deployment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: DeadEd

if there was going to be a real nuclear strike... he wouldn't talk about it. If anything... he would deny it completely and pretend to be very nice

Yeah because that would work.......

Because....you know....EVERYONE and their mother is just ACHING to nuke Ukraine

No....he wouldn't do that it's not his MO and never has been

No offense but you seem like someone young or uninformed who hasn't spent most of their life dealing w putins shenanigans

His hubris and his ego along w being backed into a corner to save face , would not let putin do ANY of thr things you mentioned

The only user of such weapons on anyone is the United States, of course. And The Manhatton project was so black that the president didn't even know about it while millions of tax dollars were being put into making the first nuclear bomb. The only possible way those were successfully dropped on an unknowing public was by the mannerisms I expressed... smiling and not put it all over the news that we're dropping bombs on your moms.

(if we're watching the silos and it's all booting up... they're completely vulnerable for an attack that ends up nuking themselves, human error galore. making it close to impossible to successfully get it on the ready)

Putin doesn't give a rat's butt about his country and he's already proven he doesn't invest into his military and actually syphons funding from his military. And he uses his image and boasting to get his way. Based on his behavior and how he treats his military... they will not be able to even successfully utilize such powerful weapons properly.

That's why he uses mainstream media and the whole nuclear warfare myth as his go-to. He has nothing else at this point. Besides a nice Swedish bank account full of money he's been stealing from his people.... He's already proven that he will lie to give his military and economy a false image to the rest of the world. There's no reason his nuclear program won't follow suit as well.

The biggest thing though that isn't mentioned is the agents leaking info between the U.S. and Russia. They already know the score. Putin knows our surveillance sees him. He knows there's an arsenal military firepower on his back porch with his name on it. It's no secret between the top brass on both sides. The b.s. they do parading around these icbm weapons is a complete facade. It's for the publicity. If he was going to actually use whatever he's flaunting in his propaganda compaigns he likes to do... the a.i. used would stay locked on it and read exactly where it's going and list the specs. And it could be disengaged or engaged via drones. If you were going to actually use it... the only possible way to successfully achieve this accomplishment would be to give out false information like the U.S. military does. Since the public have no grasp of the actual capabilities... we actually buy into this fearmongering campaign the media does. Because of this scare factor... there's a multi million dollar market for survival gear and supplies. I wouldn't be surprised if you could follow the money right into a Russian address and manufacturer. Putin wants to upgrade his gazillion dollar yacht off the gullible public's ignorance. Just like how China unleashes a virus... then boots up 10 Pfizer facilities to send us "vaccines" like clockwork.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Did biden invade Ukraine?

Why make stuff up?

Russia invaded Ukraine, in 2014.

russia hasn't left yet, and is now trying take even more of Ukraine.

Either you are incredibly dense, reading comprehension is not your friend, or you are just plain lying.

Try to follow along....

biden did not invade Ukraine - but he is responsible for the events that led to the invasion. Can you tell the difference?

I just posted an article from Time that explains exactly how and why this is not made up. READ SOMETHING.

biden, along with obama, are responsible for 2014 as well. (see above)

What do you mean Russia never left Ukraine? Russian citizens? Russian military? Russian girl scouts? Yes, Russia did leave and you own claims prove it. If Russia never left Ukraine it would be considered an occupied territory. Please tell me, how do you invade a territory you already occupy? Do you sneak up on yourself when you aren't looking?

I think, with you, that might actually be possible....

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't believe our dear NATO would respond in kind to 1 or 2 low yield tactical nukes in fx Kyiv and one just behind the Ukraine forces at the front line. I think we would be shocked.

We should have given Putin a soft way out of this affair, where he could have left with the perception of not having lost face.

This entire thing... it's beyond politics and proxy war. It's a vanity battle for Putin. He thought it would give him something to be remembered by. And in a way it will, but not for anything good.

We have all seen his statements in tv directed at us. Every single one of them, with that harsh a tone, is like him digging himself deeper into the mud. He isn't exactly helping himself to a position with several options, and that's why it's dangerous. How far will he continue down that path, before he feels like he has to own up to all those threats and demands?
At what point will his own pride demand that he acts? Now he has even got Kadyrov hinting nukes at him.

No, Putin might not be interested in full scale, but he might actually soon be so deep, and so defeated that it would be a calculated acceptable risk to drop 1 or 2 tactical nukes on Ukraine to make a statement.

You think Zelenskyi will keep fighting after that?
I think the west will say...."Ah sry, things are getting a bit too serious, we advise you to yield."

We cannot with legitimacy defend Ukraine as a NATO country, nor as an EU country, even if Putin drops a tactical nuke.
Ukraine is a buffer zone... sorry to say. And it always will be.

Ironic, since Russia and the US are actually already neighbours on the other side xD So what the heck are they all arguing about ffs.

(post by Ironclad1964 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

You want "leftists" to be nuked?!!!!!

Words fail me.

Well, they don't but this site has T&C's.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I may be remembering wrong but weren't the pills ordered as a preventative over fears the nuclear power station may leak due to the power cut offs/shelling?

There was coverage of them being ordered for that purpose a couple of weeks ago but this delivery seems to be reported a s a measure against nuclear weapons today.

Have I got two seperate orders confused or is this standard press sensationalism completely distorting the truth?

EDIT: I'm misremembering - this is a completely new/seperate order - the first lot of iodine pills were given to residents around Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant on 27th August.
edit on 5-10-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

"biden did not invade Ukraine - but he is responsible for the events that led to the invasion. Can you tell the difference?"

biden created ukrainian nazis and built weapons labs while out of office?

Can't keep all your russian propaganda straight?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
[snipped]

Im neither Pro Russia or Ukraine, Im pro piece, after so many years fighting in combat zones theres nothing more that I would like than to never have to pick up my rifle again in that capacity

Its amazing to me that those promoting a peaceful resolution are now considered eveil Putin sympathizers

Propaganda hates being questioned.

Be it putin, zelensky, biden or the folks cheering it on, its all the same cowardly characters that would have others fight for their enjoyment and/or profit.

edit on Wed Oct 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
End of the day we’re all just cowering in terror to a country that has approximately the same gdp as Canada or Australia.

Like seriously! Yeah sure they have 6000 war heads and a heap of Soviet era tanks… but how much of those nukes are actually still in working order?

In a country of 140 million people and the gdp of a very small first world nation, how much damage can they really do at the end of the day?

It’s time we stand up to this toothless tiger. Sure they could fire off one of the few nukes they have that are still in working order and it’d be totally devastating… but it’d also be the end of Russia as we know it.

Kids would only know about Russia because they read about them in there history books at school, within a generation.

I’m no warmonger, but I feel like it’s time to draw a line in the sand before we just come complacent and let this go further than Ukraine and let history repeat itself.

We see all the time that people are misunderstood, and underestimated despite having a history of mental illness. Then one day, they shoot up a school with an old gun. He's not toothless. He's seriously armed and it doesn't matter how old his arsenal is. It only takes one nuke to detonate and all hell literally breaks loose.

I am more concerned with Zelensky though. He's more unhinged than Putin is, and he seems to want the nuclear war more than Putin does. Putin won't strike first.
edit on 5/10/2022 by MetalChickAmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I never said I wanted it to happen.

Just said I don't care if it does.

There's a difference.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I never said I wanted it to happen.

Just said I don't care if it does.

There's a difference.

Barely, you said he'd be doing you a favour.

It's best to take a break form the internet/media for a while if you've reached a point where you don't care if your own country gets nuked and millions die just because they have slightly different opinions to you.

Spend time with people in real life and you'll find you have a lot in common with them and realise America getting nuked and millions dying isn't a good thing.

If that doesn't work seek therapy.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nuclear war is a fear of many, it is also a hope of some as crazy as that seems.

For some of us thought it may even be a relief to get it over and done with but pity the poor souls cursed to have to live through the aftermath and face starvation, radiation poisoning and worse in most places were law and order may break down among the survivors and even entire countries not directly involved in the conflict cursing the nations that were as they are pulled down into destruction along with them.

Now let's look at the truth for one moment.

Russia is not the good guy BUT the west is under the control of a WESTERN oligarchy via neo liberalism (a competitor ideology with Nazism that if truly tallied has actually killed even more people than Hitler and Stalin and Mao combined over the period from the 1930's to the present).

Now Neo Liberalism is on the face of a drive for SMALL or non-existent government (to be replaced by Corporations and their owners who would run the show from there on), complete deregulation of capitalism and removal of rights from the poor and the working class to turn them into slaves, what wages they are then allowed to earn are to be spent or charged from them by the Elite who will own everything while the people own nothing as an alternative to taxation which the poor will still pay while the elite will pay nothing.

At one time it was a fringe lunatic movement, but it gained backing from some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world who moved then and still move now in the shadows their actions hidden from the people and their actions planned behind closed doors and disclosed to the lesser elite at such meeting as the Bilderbergers etc.

Take a look at how one of their puppets has just nearly tipped Britain into the abyss.

www.doubledown.news...

Now in Russia they are already trapped but the shadowy cabal of the elite that rule the western world and most money in the world want to destroy what right's we still have in the west pretty much as they have with the US already and to brainwash the people here as they have there already.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Dude..

I've seen the youtube videos of leftie Uni students trying to figure out how to use a can opener or dial-up phone..

If TSHTF, those are the least wanted members of society I would wish to survive.

Because if it does happen and they do survive, they will be coming out to where all the remaining resources are, to sit around on their asses and demand that those of us who do work to feed them.

I'd rather see them burn..!!
edit on 6-10-2022 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

What we are witnessing is Darwinism at work alive and well as it always was. If the world was going to end with nukes it would have already ended with the amount that has been let off in the atmosphere. If there is a war duck and come up later, whatever they say about nature it favors intelligence within the present environment. A lot of people have taken precautions. The best outcome is that the adversaries will destroy each other. Getting involved is a Darwinian mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join