It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gateway Pundit Russian Propaganda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Does anyone STILL believe in the 'Ghost of Kiev'?

Come to mention it...what was TGP's take on that at the time?

edit: Here it is...

EXCLUSIVE ANALYSIS: Lots of Misinformation Coming Out of Ukraine – The ‘Ghost of Kiev’ Is Not Real

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Did anyone EVER believe it was a single pilot?

THAT'S the hilarious part.

What pilot have you ever heard of that flies 3 different types of plane in 6 hours?

It was heavily reported on by the MSM at the time.
Clearly, the story passed their rigorous fact-checking apparatus.

The OTHER part of the amazing Ukrainian story...was that after 'The Ghost' landed...he went home and shot down yet another MIG from his front yard, with an old shotgun.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE ANALYSIS: Lots of Misinformation Coming Out of Ukraine – The ‘Ghost of Kiev’ Is Not Real

What pilot have you ever heard of that flies 3 different types of plane in 6 hours?

The OTHER part of the amazing Ukrainian story...was that after 'The Ghost' landed...he went home and shot down yet another MIG from his front yard, with an old shotgun.

You believe anything from msm?

Ghost was always a joke to Ukrainains, some westerners didn't understand that and thought it was serious.

Sometimes Ghost was flying 2-3 planes at the same time!

The shotgun guy being Ghost was also a joke, the guy was way, way, way too old to be a fighter pilot, only westerners believed that one (I might have helped some westerners believe it).

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You believe anything from msm?

Should anyone?
They are, however, voraciously reporting Ukrainian propaganda on a daily basis.
They're also the biggest critics of anyone questioning what they report.

My point is we're all being fed bulls#!t...from BOTH sides of this conflict.
Disbelieve half of what they all tell you...and seriously question the other half.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Kenzo

Anyone i dont like is Russian propaganda. Or Russian bot..

No.

This 'journalist' is always almost word for word from official russian propaganda.

It's not propaganda it's news.

If you want real propaganda just watch any western news source.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm sure they are, but I wouldn't really know.

I rarely consume any msm that isn't first posted here for ridicule.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: vNex92

Anyone i dont like is Russian propaganda. Or Russian bot..

No.

This 'journalist' is always almost word for word from official russian propaganda.

It's not propaganda it's news.

If you want real propaganda just watch any western news source.

It's literally word for word from official kremlin propaganda, and sometimes the same images, there is no doubt.

I wouldn't know what msm are saying, I don't pay any attention anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I know many people who have convinced themselves Putin is the last stand to the globalist evil agenda and that he needs all the help he can get to stop the NWO one world government.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Oh, please.

Russian propaganda has long been a joke.

What with all Russian media being state controlled with anything not toeing the Kremlin dictat getting you prison.

Come off it?

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeeh, the basic structure of Putins inner circle is more like drug cartel & mafia ,with palaces, yachts , aeroplanes etc bundled with high corruption /stealing and huge goverment security forces that make sure everything is going according to plan...

It`s odd some people buys Putins rhetoric bs ..

Gee..that sounds really, really familiar! All you gotta do is replace the palaces with the multi-million dollar ocean front estates..and you got the USA!! Ahahaha 🍌🍌🍌

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: andy06shake

Gateway Pundit is far more than a --

...far-right fake news website well known for accommodating falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

Gateway Pundit doesn't just report news.

I'm not sure what all they are into, but they have their grubby little fingers in lots of active political porky pies. They know more than they report... they do more than they report... they report what they want to report -- no more and no less -- for their own purposes. In that sense, they are no different, no better and no worse, than anyone else. In terms of falsehoods and hoaxes, they have been proven right more times than some would like to admit.

And yes, they are far-right, they are all-in for Trump and MAGA, and make no bones about it. If one wants to know what Team Trump and MAGA are up to, the Gateway Pundit is a big help.

From where I'm sitting, the itinerary can be largely summed up as "make Trump great again" which is every citizen's right to pursue vindication in the wake of overwhelming slander but how does that stabilize our economy, revitalize independent business and individual liberty and heal the damage to our communities? Putin is no better.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Roedeer

Does your President serve a 20 odd year term?

Gee. Etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

From where I'm sitting, the itinerary can be largely summed up as "make Trump great again" which is every citizen's right to pursue vindication in the wake of overwhelming slander...

That's not a bad way to put it. Pretty darn accurate from where I'm sitting as well. I've seen quite a few outlets rehashing old news as well with the (seeming) simple purpose of riling up the MAGA masses to prop Trump up. Or, as you said, "make Trump great again."

...but how does that stabilize our economy, revitalize independent business and individual liberty and heal the damage to our communities? Putin is no better.

It doesn't help us. Obviously. And yes, Putin is no better. I would add Zelensky in there as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ModusPonus

Suggesting widespread election fraud took place springs to mind.

That's what the place is after all famous for.

www.politifact.com...

Please don't suggest Politifact is unbiased.

You're not doing that...right?

Didn't they along with most of the trusted MSM push the proven hoax of Hunter's laptop being Russian disinfo?
OR...that Trump actually colluded with the Russians?

edit on 1PMSepCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And Zero Hedge from Bulgaria is another listed in that image -- a known propagandist with decades long ties to Russian intel. Even the site owner's dad was a long time intel asset for Russia.

I think if people really, really did the research and followed the money instead of just saying they do to make themselves feel better, a lot of the sources used over the past few years would be found to have Russian ties.

But I think as Russia weakens and implodes, I expect those ties will weaken too.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't forget the pee tape and democrats illegally spying on the Trump campaign and administration.

I just checked politifact for a politifact on politifact bias, and found none, so politifact must be actually biased.

Cuz they issue a politifact for every conservative claim that they can twist, take out of context, or otherwise misconstrue into being 'untrue' or 'misleading'.

They didn't even try on our claim that politifact is biased.

edit on 22-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You know , when the Nukes Finally Fly Because you Want them So Bad to , A lot of People are gonna be Dead , Right ? Including You ........

edit on 22-9-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You know , when the Nukes Finally Fly Because you Want them So Bad to , A lot of People are gonna be Dead , Right ? Including You ........

Is anyone threatening the use of nukes other than putin?

Nobody else wants them to be used, and nobody else is threatening to use them.

Perhaps you haven't seen the world's reaction at the UN to putin's latest nuke threats?

edit on 22-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Okey , now that i clik his name, there is nothing, no photo, no info....lol! so who is he ?

I seen on other media sometimes even fake ID used, meaning the name used would not even exist...someone using fake name.

Good that you let Hoft know about that writer ,

I'm going to start referring to this 'journalist' as 'The Ghost Of TGP' to get under Jim's skin.

Everyone wave at Jim!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Yeeh ZH is another tool in the box . It has different style, but it has biased line...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join