It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is happening in Kherson/Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yeeh, well there is different views what was and who. This site reports a sourse saying it was Kadyrovites vs Wagnerites , possible also.

Kadyrovites Outbreak War Against Wagnerites In Kherson

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

ha that's funny, in fighting amongst the russian mercs, how - _ -ked up is russia's military.

The Kadyrovites are the militaries controlled by the Head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov, who in turn is completely controlled by the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The Kadyrovites in Ukraine: War Crimes and the Whereabouts of the Chechen Occupiers

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It could start going even much worse, in "worst case scenario"

Putin Is Rapidly Fizzling Out

Politically, the Kremlin is also weakening. Putin himself is rapidly fizzling out, also morally (he was simply pathetic at the last SCO summit in Uzbekistan). In this situation, new, rapidly growing, in fact, private armies (PMCs, the Kadyrovites, regional battalions, etc.) play an increasingly important role.

Those people who control them become the most likely contenders for the redistribution of power in the country and separate regions. If it goes on like this, we will receive military reports not from Donbas, but directly from Mother Moscow.

On January 1, 2025, there will be fighting in the central sector of the Moscow front, detachments of Kadyrov's abreks attack the Kremlin from the south, Prigozhin's army of convicts from the northeast, and Sobyanin's regional volunteer battalions from the southwest.

Continuing the defence of the Kremlin, Zolotov's troops of the National Guard of Russia give an ultimatum to the attackers demanding surrender. At the same time, a message will come from the city of Kazan that the Tatar volunteer regional battalions, formed to participate in the war against Ukraine, but long ago returned home with weapons in their hands, completely liberated the city from the detachments of the former FSB that held it.

Similar processes will occur in Bashkortostan, Dagestan, Yakutia, Tuva, Buryatia and other national republics, as well as in the Khabarovsk Territory and Primorye. I'm exaggerating, of course, but it reflects the trend.

They are screwed in my humble opinion, but predicting is not allways easy...

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok, Since Ukraine basically took out 5 regional Pro Russian occupational leaders in the space of 24hr with strikes from Kherson to Luhansk Oblast,

I'm thinking there is a sizable partisan force operating behind enemy lines, mostly doing spotter/targeting and sabotage work i doubt its worth them getting into a firefight they're too valuable,

I also see good solid evidence/information videos that Russian Troops are infighting with Wagner and Kadyrov Tik Tok Chechen's, and now none disciplined/trained prisoners

LOL what a major embarrassment

I'm leaning toward the train escape theory, because why wouldn't you lol

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Ok, Since Ukraine basically took out 5 regional Pro Russian occupational leaders in the space of 24hr with strikes from Kherson to Luhansk Oblast,

I'm thinking there is a sizable partisan force operating behind enemy lines, mostly doing spotter/targeting and sabotage work i doubt its worth them getting into a firefight they're too valuable,

I also see good solid evidence/information videos that Russian Troops are infighting with Wagner and Kadyrov Tik Tok Chechen's, and now none disciplined/trained prisoners

Ukraine took them out with HIMARS, possibly based on intel from partisans.

I haven't seen any reports of partisans using weaponry themselves, because Ukraine doesn't want russia to go Bucha on Kherson civilians.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Still all unconfirmed rumors unfortunately (but who doesnt like speculating on rumors lol)... guy on reddit a few hours ago mentioned from a source hes got that the city of Lysychansk is liberated, other rumors of UA spotted near towns not to far from that city might confirm the possibility, but **shrug** who knows.

Saw another post quoting Zelensky as having said that 'it might seem all quite now, but they are preparing'... what that means is anyones guess.

Time will reveal all...

Seems the ruZZians destroyed some 10th century Polovtsian Women statuary sitting on the top of Mount Kremenets near Izyum... we can now add Taliban and ISIL levels of douchery to the list.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatchea

The Ukrainians maintaining operational security around their resistance groups' activities is worth considering. Also, calling in air strikes or artillery in real time requires the related equipment and training. Considering how the Ukrainian Army is experiencing equipment shortages and how guerilla tactics don't involve sustained firefights, more localised means of achieving their goals are plausible.

But it is also probable the Ukrainians employed signal intel, artillery or air strikes to target Russian warlords.

edit on 18-9-2022 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11
a reply to: MidnightWatchea

The Ukrainians maintaining operational security around their resistance groups' activities is worth considering. Also, calling in air strikes or artillery in real time requires the related equipment and training. Considering how the Ukrainian Army is experiencing equipment shortages and how guerilla tactics don't involve sustained firefights, more localised means of achieving their goals are plausible.

But it is also probable the Ukrainians employed signal intel, artillery or air strikes to target Russian warlords.

The 5 guy hit was reported as organized 'partisans' that have been trained and equipped to locate and communicate juicy russian targets, with enough detail for me to believe it.

So far, Ukraine is being very careful to prevent civilians from being caught up in or between firefights in the Kherson region.

Their counter offensive there was specifically designed to avoid any major fighting in the city itself, which is a big part of why it's taking so long to complete.

Sending Ukrainian recon into Kherson with heavy machine guns would indicate either a massive new development or a major change in strategy, which was the first reason I was interested in this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Yesterday there was very precise hit to a building in Kherson , it look`s like there are partisans that give target coordinates to Ukrainian forces..

A series of explosions in the center of Kherson. Up to 6 strikes. According to preliminary (maybe not yet accurate) information, strikes were carried out on a military unit on Pestel Street. (46.6388840, 32.6197816)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join