It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS in the threads??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Feds in your threads?????

Meds in your heads.

Covid's in your deads.

Ukraine gets your breads.

USA she bleds.

Army of undeads.

Carefully must tread.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Man.. some of y'all subconciously wish you were important enough to have "Feds in your threads".

Ain't # going on here except a bunch of whining and cheerleading.

Nothing to see, quite literally.

A little bit of suspected Russian trolls whos bosses don't know that they're wasting their time on the payroll but that's about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

O sky news! how reliable...

Ya'll complain about the TPTB and media corruption then proceed to watch mainstream republican propaganda and cheer anytime trump was to overreach or do something shady.

Hell, this was probably all apart of the plan if there is some global conspiracy. Everyone cant come together if you're all glued to your preffered MSM or radical ideology.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You're probably right. Government works with meta, twitter ect.. I know for certain meta's apps record information. I mentioned a website on a phone call and looked it up on a labtop.

Then all my advertisments for instagram are that website. (Never visited on my phone).

Now, who knows how much the gov. collects..

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The LEFT.....the DEMOCRATS have lost the right to use that name. They should be called what they are which is what I will call them from now on. They are NAZIS. Pure and simple. They follow NAZI ideology and tactics. This FBI is acting just like the NAZIS did, going from door to door hunting the Jews. Their extreme political and authoritarian views and behavior is the definition of NAZISM.

Any by allowing this, we're all just following their protocol.

Where are our Republican representatives on this? WTH are the Republicans doing about the NAZISM in our country?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

20+ years. I have seen war, and it is horrific. I never want to see another civil war in this country... ever.

Agreed, and im a former combat Marine Corpsman

I never want to see another battlefield

But ill tell you this, the last time i shed my blood if need be will be ON THIS ground, not on a foreign one, not in some land i dont know the language or the customs

No it will be for THIS one, MY OWN and the one i SWORE to

Im not an internet tough guy, im just a man whose lost enough in places i shoudnt to know what I have here and what really deserves our greatest sacrifice
edit on 14-9-2022 by optimisticcontrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The LEFT.....the DEMOCRATS have lost the right to use that name. They should be called what they are which is what I will call them from now on. They are NAZIS. Pure and simple. They follow NAZI ideology and tactics. This FBI is acting just like the NAZIS did, going from door to door hunting the Jews. Their extreme political and authoritarian views and behavior is the definition of NAZISM.

Any by allowing this, we're all just following their protocol.

Where are our Republican representatives on this? WTH are the Republicans doing about the NAZISM in our country?

The fruit, that comes from the Operation Paperclip seed, wants to be harvested now!

Btw,, there is no left or right anymore. It´s only those with money and power and those who work hard for their whole life only to make the others richer and more powerful. That left and right thing only existed as a tool for the overlords to divide the people. But if the people don´t unite and stay in their by TPTB for them created drawers, we will have no chance against that globalist game of chess they play with us peasants. If the people 1989 in eastern Germany would have thought in "drawer thinking" there still would be wall through Germany (no matter that it seems now that the GDR took over the FRG and not the other way around).

The enemy is not that "left" or "right" or "woke" neighbor or weird uncle that supports the one or the other side TPTB created fo us, the enemies are not people who have not a bit more than you have by yourself, these people are only brainwashed over the years and decades. And they didn´t and don´t brainwash themselves!

It doesn´t help to hate or fight these people, all they need is help to get away from that brainwashing program. Best would be not to fight the symptoms but the roots of all evil. Who has the money and power to run such PsyOps and agendas to these extents should be the first question. Next should be who profits from the artificially created situations, who gets richer and more powerful because the peasants have to suffer for the profits of the profiteers? Then you will see that it is not your neighbor or weird uncle but always the same people and their henchmen. Don´t fall for that good cop/bad cop game they play with us to put us into the drawres they want us to be in so we can´t unite and fight the roots of all evil.

I would make no difference anymore, all the politicians in the so called "free western world", especially those with WEF, Bilderberg Davos, G7 etc connections meanwhile are using fascist methods, to the extent they are able to use them. But they are "only" the henchmen of those that pull their strings, of those that own the MSM and are able to create politicians and also to "kill" them, with only one or two newspaper reports and TV news reports, no matter if the reports are speaking the truth or not. Supporting one of the henchmen of of the puppet masters is like supporting the money cabal directly and with that shooting yourself in the foot.

Only power we "small lights" have is the power of the masses but you can´t create a mass that is huge enough if the people believe that their own fellow citizens are the enemy only because they think different than oneself. But both are still victims of the real perpetrators. And shouldn´t be every enemy of of our enemy be our friend as long as that fight goes on?
Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It isn’t even what you say necessarily. You might get yourself on a list… just by liking a post here.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So when Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray get on TV and wag their finger at the American people over death threats as a means to cover up their actions of political persecution they are talking about keyboard warriors posting at the Gateway Pundit?

Pansies

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yep.

The same caution is required from ANY country in the West.

Like my location says: Ask CSIS

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

and.....very well said...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: JinMI

Who will prosecute them? The DOJ?

Astute and honestly, a terrifying question. Because the answer is no one.

The only shield is govenors with the testicular fortitude to say, no, you fed goons are not operating here. You will not arrest this states citizens.

Then, well, theres not much turning back.

The Hilary Clinton email server "investigation", and Jim Comey's refusal to prosecute spoke volumes to me.

I had access to highly sensitive, classified information while I was in the USAF. If I had set up an unclassified server at home, and exchanged classified information over said server... ? "Bleachbit" or not, I would be residing in Leavenworth, Kansas...

I would be breaking big rocks into little ones, and the little ones into dust. No retirement. No benefits. No nothing.

Hilary, however... she had the "Deep State" endorsement.

Untouchable.

Don't forget, on top of that, Hillary's husband, Epstein's biggest Frequent Flyer Miles holder, then shows up on DoJ chief Loretta Lynch's airplane during Hillary's email investigation (!?!?), and claims they were "just talking about grand kids and stuff".

What would happen if Melania Trump showed up somewhere around Merrick Garland during this investigation?

The howling would be heard from low Earth orbit.

I find it amazing that we had a very similar incident to this Trump affair, every single unethical move you could make (smashing subpoenaed cellphones, "Cleaning?!?..You mean with a rag?!?! DerpDerpDerp", "Hi Loretta, it's Bill...so about that email thing) was done, no charges were raised, and yet here we sit.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

After the whole Jared Loughner thing I wouldn't be surprised if ATS was monitored.

Do they actually participate or even care about 99.99% of what's posted? God no

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Lol
Nothing to see here
Move along

Lolololololol

Look who still doesn’t give a crap about the bill of rights

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

After the whole Jared Loughner thing I wouldn't be surprised if ATS was monitored.

Do they actually participate or even care about 99.99% of what's posted? God no

why? do you know a guy named Biden? he's the president. You should check out who he thinks are "enemies of democracy". I'll offer you a hint since you are clueless. He's talking about most of the membership right here.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Excellent points.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I can’t even get well feds from when I drop a recipe in my threads…

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It all depends on what your definition of a "FED" is, is.

Also, if you have not committed a thought crime what are you concerned about?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, if the Feds are in these threads, I have a message:

Dear Feds:

I'm an old, decrepit redneck. I do not want to fight you. Please leave me be for the few years I have left.

If not, if you choose to come after me, remember, I am armed. You can raid my place, take every gun and every bullet, sweep it all with a metal detector to be sure, and 10 minutes later I'll still be armed.

You can kill me. I admit that. You can take me down, you can take my friends down, you can take my family down. But if you try, I will resist with force. If you do, I will retaliate. I have very few years left that you can take from me. How many years do you have left? Among all of you?

Choose your battles carefully. Should you choose poorly, remember one thing more:

Bring body bags. A LOT of body bags. One for me; the rest for you.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join