It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS in the threads??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That train left the station years ago. Anybody on social media has a profile in some gov. data base, and alternate media members are already flagged and monitored.

If you mention hoarding anything you get a flag. Click 'like' on someone's anti-gov comment; another flag. Grandiose statements about how tough guys take a stand, three flags- and there's a lot of members here who share WAY too much.
When/if the brn. shirts come, their job is going to be incredibly easy, thanks to social media. You've already told them what you have and what you'll do with your resources when push comes to shove.

I'm at a place in my life where it doesn't matter one iota what I post, but I don't go past calling the government corrupt or Biden a pedo. That's enough to get me flagged for a closer watch, so whatever.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I'd kinda like it if fbi came to my house, i have some questions and they never answer my letters.

Question #1:

Ashli Babbit.

Question #2:

hunter biden.

edit on 13-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
That train left the station years ago. Anybody on social media has a profile in some gov. data base, and alternate media members are already flagged and monitored.

If you mention hoarding anything you get a flag. Click 'like' on someone's anti-gov comment; another flag. Grandiose statements about how tough guys take a stand, three flags- and there's a lot of members here who share WAY too much.
When/if the brn. shirts come, their job is going to be incredibly easy, thanks to social media. You've already told them what you have and what you'll do with your resources when push comes to shove.

I'm at a place in my life where it doesn't matter one iota what I post, but I don't go past calling the government corrupt or Biden a pedo. That's enough to get me flagged for a closer watch, so whatever.

They have been watching us for years, of that, I have no doubt.

The difference... they are now OPENLY attacking political opposition, and they don't care if it is illegal. The ends justify the means as they see it... and "the means" involves trashing the Bill of Rights without regard to consequences.

Who will prosecute them? The DOJ?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Depending on the trajectory of things, this site might end up getting 404'd as it is.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Astute and honestly, a terrifying question. Because the answer is no one.

The only shield is govenors with the testicular fortitude to say, no, you fed goons are not operating here. You will not arrest this states citizens.

Then, well, theres not much turning back.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Astute and honestly, a terrifying question. Because the answer is no one.

The only shield is govenors with the testicular fortitude to say, no, you fed goons are not operating here. You will not arrest this states citizens.

Then, well, theres not much turning back.

The Hilary Clinton email server "investigation", and Jim Comey's refusal to prosecute spoke volumes to me.

I had access to highly sensitive, classified information while I was in the USAF. If I had set up an unclassified server at home, and exchanged classified information over said server... ? "Bleachbit" or not, I would be residing in Leavenworth, Kansas...

I would be breaking big rocks into little ones, and the little ones into dust. No retirement. No benefits. No nothing.

Hilary, however... she had the "Deep State" endorsement.

Untouchable.
edit on 13-9-2022 by madmac5150 because: Don't forget the 2 bullet suicides

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The only shield is govenors

I guess Im in trouble

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ha!

Good thing i know you and yours will be just fine VBT!

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Comey deciding for the entire AG office is laughable but yea, I get it.

Ironically, should there be any actual evidence, Trump just may be able to use the Clinton precedent.

That would ignite arguments for years to come.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm Still waiting for my paycheck as a government shill.

Can't trust anybody, any more!

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
I'm Still waiting for my paycheck as a government shill.

Can't trust anybody, any more!

I think shills are only paid quarterly... you may want to check your contract...

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard has a good rant about this topic.

SHE HITS THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ON THE REAL DOMESTIC TERRORISTS COMING AFTER YOU

One of the most effective forms of censorship is the one we apply to our self. A big culture of 'don't talk about that' held together by fear. At times of war there is a valid place for some of it. It sucks moving from a place of civil to martial law. This thing is bigger than us.

There are a lot of sensitive issues going on, some discretion has a place at times. ATS has connections with the NSA and a few other agencies with some of the topics going around at times. The Mods have been on any topics that start to get too hot. If ATS does fall it will be an ominous sign of what is in store for the rest of us.

Otherwise good reminder to remain civil, the internet does not forget.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Don’t worry its going to be ok, they ate simply just redefining what it means to be an American citizen is all. 🧙🏻‍♀️

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

IMO , the raids are all for show (theater) . They don't have a legal leg to stand on to try this on a law-abiding citizen.
Just theater. Trump is (probably) part of that theater.
So we, the masses, 'behave'

If the majority of us don't comply or 'behave' then there's not damn thing they can do about it

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Don’t worry its going to be ok, they ate simply just redefining what it means to be an American citizen is all. 🧙🏻‍♀️

Yeah.

2 bullet suicides will be all the rage.

It will become the leading cause of death, and big pharma will sell us a cure... the COVID vaccine.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
If we start censoring ourselves because of fear then America is done. Put a fork in it. I am NOT for any violence in ANY way. But I have my 1st amendment right to protected political speech. I will freely express myself in a NON-Violent way. My grandfather fought in the battle of the bulge in the 1st infantry division in WW2 to protect my rights and I won’t ever shame his memory by censoring myself.

Exactly! This is exactly what they want , the reaction they are hoping for.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

It's election season.

It's what democrat's do.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

What? THESE threads? They're already in the threads of your socks. Why else does one always go missing? They're harvesting the data!

And they're already in our bed sheet threads. Why else to you think you wet the bed last night?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

This is a conspiracy site, it is our duty to hunt out things that match the pattern of conspiracies. Then debate them. There are a lot of people following mainstream propaganda lines, why you may ask are they doing on a conspiracy site? simply to debunk before any meme gets traction from this nest of conspirators. If these clowns get enough power to win, they will destroy themselves anyway. They have already destroyed the economy, with nothing to replace it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join