It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a "Black Triangle"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPD82
Very interesting indeed. Me and my sisters boyfriend saw 12 black triangles! flying really slow and low over my parents house. They had orange, green, red and white lights. I couldn't belive it. My sister spoted a few of them trough the livingroom window while waching T.V. This happend just one week ago. We called the police, and a few minutes later we saw police cars driving by really fast without any lights on at all. Oh, and all this happend in Uppsala, Sweden. I took many fotos but my digital cam wouldn't capture much. I have one or two pic though where you can see some lights very well. It took place in the middle of the night.

Please! Post them up!!

Its a very easy process and many members on here can help you.

I'd love to see them.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thats a picture i would love to see as well..

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think we all would love to seethem so please please please post them JPD82

[edit on 9-11-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Are they transporter beams? Nope this isn't an episode from Star trek.

They very wel could be transporters, thats actually a good idea there VirtualPoultry err I mean Netchicken.

Anyways, I'm curious to see these pictures everyone is begging that other member says they have.

Another thought crossed my mind, about the light being engines, maybe there plasma engines, that would explain the immense amount of light, and would allow it to hover.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well if these black triangles are flying over countries other than the United States (which they are) you can bet your bottom dollar they aren't property of the United States. The U.S. never flys any top secret / test / advanced air craft over any other country. Never. Fact. That's what the gazillion miles of desert out west is for. A guy from Edwards AFB told me that and it makes sense in case our super advanced plasma anti gravity air craft crashed in another country. Never going to happen. So it's either Swedish air craft or alien.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Well if these black triangles are flying over countries other than the United States (which they are) you can bet your bottom dollar they aren't property of the United States. The U.S. never flys any top secret / test / advanced air craft over any other country. Never. Fact. That's what the gazillion miles of desert out west is for. A guy from Edwards AFB told me that and it makes sense in case our super advanced plasma anti gravity air craft crashed in another country. Never going to happen. So it's either Swedish air craft or alien.

Quoted for truth.
There is no way these things are Swedish, or human for that matter. We'd have to assume that we'd conquered gravity if they were, and that's a Leap if there was one. And just to put a couple of more nails in that coffin, Sweden is a practically non-military country in these days. We haven't been into war in ~300 years and I believe we hold the record on that point. The military has, as opposed to the American one, been getting less and less money and have been forced to reduce it's activity, over the course of my life anyways (24). There's just nothing pointing in the direction of these being human.

I say they're just the 'new' UFO shape, that's probably been in use for far longer than any of these "TR3B" people cares to admit. I mean, who flies, probably multimillion dollar gravitation defying crafts, in a formation of 12? That's an insane number. So insane infact that I'm going to propose that these things, whatever they are, are abundant in numbers and very easily/strictly controlled (manouver wise) by the people using them.

Ofcourse this is just speculation at this point, even though I raise a few logically correct assumptions. Can we assume anything more about these things?

We've talked about the lights underneath. I say they're either a bad attempt at 'fitting in', using the lights, whatever they're for, to make it seem like it's an aircraft or maybe star/satellite. Either way, to me it definately seems like they have to be there underneath the craft, shining. For what purpose.. well, the obvious reasoning would be propulsion, though determining what kind of propulsion it's using is pretty much futile. Damn, I always have my best brainstorms during the late night. G'night folks.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
errr sez who?
There are heaps of evidence of them buzzing around scotland (US military equipment I mean) Not to mention rumours of Australia, and then Iran is complaining about UAV's crashing in their country

Actually I blame it on the swedes.
joke ....
Once there was two Norwegian and a swedish testpilot who flew a SAAB- JAS fighter plane. Suddenly the plane caught fire and everyone realize that they'll have to bail out. The problem however seems to be that there are only two parachutes in the plane. The swede suddenly interrupts, "Intellektet mitt er for stort til at det kan gaa tapt. Jag tar den ena skjaarmen och hoppar." [My intellect is so big that it can't possibly be lost to mankind. I will take one of the parachutes.] Then he goes and the two Norwegians is left. "What are we going to do now?" one of them is asking. "Well, we'll just jump. The great intellect grabbed my back-sack."

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
img499.imageshack.us...

There's a black triangular shaped UAV from Nellis AFB.

But UAV's are meant to spy on other countries. If they crash it's not as big of a deal as if a billion dollar antigravity air craft crashed in some other country before it was put into official use yet. They have to take chances with the UAV's because that's what their purpose is.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I saw 3 of these back in 1996 in western MD (out near all the mountain bases).

I've mentioned them on ATS from time to time, but never expected anyone to read into my story because I am a skeptic.

The ones that flew over were slow moving and looked EXACTLY like this. There were 3 and the moved with only a very very faint humming. The banked as they approached the local interstate highway and headed back off to the horizon.

They made no attempt to go unseen and were bright as hell underneith. They cuised in about 150-200 feet altitude above the treeline like they were just out for a strole.

I never thought in all the grainy bogus shots i look at on ATS I'd ever see one in a picture.

This is my first time saying this about anything related to UFOs... This is a real photo.

I only go as far as to speculate it is US military because thats the most logical explination.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
img499.imageshack.us...

There's a black triangular shaped UAV from Nellis AFB.

But UAV's are meant to spy on other countries. If they crash it's not as big of a deal as if a billion dollar antigravity air craft crashed in some other country before it was put into official use yet. They have to take chances with the UAV's because that's what their purpose is.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

That photo has been edited. I don't think that craft is even in that photo.

The shadowing, colour and lack of reflection on the concret is wrong and there's obvious air brushing going on.

Someone's made that to look like Nellis AFB has a triangular shaped craft (which they may have but that ain't one).

Reminds me of a 'concept car' photo.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Because it's obviously a CGI representation of the X-45 UCAV

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
One weekend in 1985 on my way to Naples, Florida from Homestead, Florida, which is south of Miami, in the middle of the Everglades at about 11:00 pm I noticed a bright light in the sky. At first I thought it may have been a planet but then decided that it was too bright. Then I thought it may have been an aircraft but noticed that there were no red and green running lights so it was either coming towards me or going directly away from me. As I got nearer (about 1/4 mile) I saw that it was a black silhouette against the night sky in the shape of a triangle and had a light at each corner. When I got closer I realized that it was very low over the highway, maybe 200 to 300 feet. As I was looking at it and thinking I might be driving under it pretty soon it slowly drifted off the highway and descended below the level of the tree line so I could not see it anymore.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
cool thing about photos like this is whether they are real or fake a good one is sure to get some movement inside military channels. Like..."What the hell is this" being barked out at a projects manager. DIA dispatched etc

[edit on 11-11-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Could the Black triangles be these? If you painted them black they would meet many of the criteria, huge, quiet, low flying. etc

www.livescience.com...

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. It would be like "The Black Bird is a secret plane." Then flying it at an air show. Stupid right?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoofU
It would be like "The Black Bird is a secret plane." Then flying it at an air show.

No it wouldn't. Does that photo look like it's been taken from an air show to you?

It could be a fake, it's pretty hard to say but it certainly wasn't taken at an air show...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No, but flying it out in the open where people can see it. Not to smart to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yeah a bit silly to test fly top secret aviation technology in plain sight for all to see when Area 51 is available and hidden from sight.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You know I was thinking, maybe these vehicles are not government built, and I dont mean there alien ships either.
What if a corporation built these and was flying them, would make a little bit of snese, maybe a long term marketing ploy.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
You know I was thinking, maybe these vehicles are not government built, and I dont mean there alien ships either.
What if a corporation built these and was flying them, would make a little bit of snese, maybe a long term marketing ploy.

Why would a corporation build them and then fly them secretly at night, but with huge lights illuminating the bottom? I would think if a company built something like that it would be because they had plans to sell them to the general public in which case they would use other marketing avenues, and probably be on every morning show etc.. if they were building it for the airline industry or something they would have it covered in industry magazines, trade shows, etc.. and if they were building it for the govt then I would imagine it would be treated as a secret project. I'm not saying a company didn't or wouldn't build something like pictures just trying to understand your reasoning. Thanks

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join