It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a "Black Triangle"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
that's a US made one,theres videos of it in various places too,very silent.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
That craft has appeard many times in the X-Files. In several seasons and Episodes. My brother and myself have been recently going through the whole 9 seasons of it from the DVDs he bought.

Anyway, I dont think this image is from any of those shows. I also agree that the quality of the image is not consistant with a photo taken of any sort of screen (CRT anyway).

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
probably one of the most interesting pictures ive seen of late, is it me or does that triangle look alittle blured?

Im gonna sit on the fence with this one, rather then be all out disbelieiving, loks interesting .

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Looks like its a screen capture from the movie ET or Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by mrjones]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrTim
Anyway, I dont think this image is from any of those shows. I also agree that the quality of the image is not consistant with a photo taken of any sort of screen (CRT anyway).

no need to take a picture of a screen, a computer screen capture will do just fine.
1- Place dvd in computer dvd player
2- hit screen capture button

Now you too can make high quality pics of aliens, zombies, and other things, right from the comfort of your computer!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This file deffenatly passed through photoshop at one point:

$-OZ%8&x+‘I½kˏ?"׃ÌÌÏ?%ˤ’^“$ûC —vüÐ*%­
‰gã^VH]é>˜ÜþõZèd

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
nice one mr jones - i havnt got photoshop - not into pc art myself.
im better at analysing encrypted radio on my pc instead.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
OK well its looks like it is computer generated. But there are reports of this kind of craft around. ;-)

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
It has gone through photoshop, it has a photoshop tag on it, however, the user could just have cropped it in photoshop, VERY VERY impressive picture, definitly looks real, but i'll invesigate it close up...

From the first page of this discussion.

I think it looks like a capture from a video file and in my opinion is fake.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The photoshop tag doesn't mean anything.
If someone took the picture with their digital camera it would've been high res, which means they had to make it smaller, and to do that they would've used photoshop, and that would then leave the photoshop tag in it.
Maybe they took the picture with a normal camera, then took the developed picture with a digital camera, that would explain the shiny look on it.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Haven't noticed this before, soz if it's already been picked up on, seems like there's a figure in the background of this pic and some of the light is making a sillhouette out of it

Here's the link to my unprofessional pic editing putfile.com.../1609272631.jpg&s=x12

[edit on 17-1-2006 by owner]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hello Friends:

This photo looks like it had been
taken out of a movie or something
like that.
Now let me tell you that I do belive
that the aliens do have triangle shaped
U.F.O.s I seen one in or around 1989 in a
closed down base in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
to me it just looks like one of those balck triangular airplanes the USA has ...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've posted this on a few CG forums I frequent and no one seems to have an idea what movie or TV show this comes from.

Why would I think this is a not real

1.)99.8% of all UFO night shots are very dark with blurry lights only.

2.)This image is perfectly illuminated and relatively crystal clear for a night shot. Some very advanced settings and a motionless UFO would explain. But is has the look of a video grab.

3.)With a picture this clear and obvious, one would imagine there are more pictures. No other pictures have surfaced.

4.)There appears to be no one claiming the image as their own. Meaning providing the original RAW image for evaluation.

That being said not one person in CG I know can explain its origins.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So, what we're basically saying is that there is no obvious fakery done to this photo, leaving an option open for it to be genuine?

Interesting...

I agree with Nullster too. There has been no one coming forward to claim this photo. I'm sure if it had been from a movie, someone on the board would reconise it (as the director must have links with the UFO community to include this particular craft.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think this guy made the photo.
Direct link.

Although it appears to be a different photo, but the same tree.
It says he was in a UFO Magazine, but I'm pretty sure all the photos on the StyillsGallery page of his are his creations.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Good find Nventual. Thanks for posting the link to the guy's other work too

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow Nventual, looks like this riddle is solved, how long have you known about this 3d artist who made the pic?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Maybe this will make it clearer, or it'll cause more questions.

I cropped the other picture so that it's the same trees as in the original, and as you can see it's exactly the same, except not as blurred and it's more of a blue. Oh, and it's a different shot of the UFO.

In this one, I diffused the other picture and gave it more of a green, so that it resembles the original picture more.

Pretty wierd. It could mean that those branches are stock brushes for photoshop or something, and if that's the case then the original is a fake too.

[edit on 17/1/06 by Nventual]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nventual - Excellent find. Great work. Mystery solved.

And I thought this one was going to stand a looooong time.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join