It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a "Black Triangle"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I'm surprised you all haven't noticed that the lights aren't symetrical. If we (or aliens) built a symetrical triangular aircraft, the propulsion system would be symetrical also. The trailing edge of the triangle that's out of frame would be several feet further back which should put the large light on that wing at the very top of the frame. It's all wrong.

But the backpart could be swept forward a little. Not to mention we are seeing it at an odd angle. Either way, if you draw a line between the two small white lights and the two big white lights, you'll see they're parallel. Its too dark to see the actual shape of the craft (it could be quite complicated underneath instead of being flat).

[edit on 24-4-2005 by merka]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I really wish I could find more info about this photo. i.e. Who shot it, where they shot it?

If I shot a pic like this, I would tell the world, Hey look what I got!! I would pretty much spam websites, because if this is real, it's by far the best I've ever seen.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Me and my sisters boyfriend saw 12 black triangles! flying really slow and low over my parents house. They had orange, green, red and white lights. I couldn't belive it. My sister spoted a few of them trough the livingroom window while waching T.V. This happend just one week ago. We called the police, and a few minutes later we saw police cars driving by really fast without any lights on at all. Oh, and all this happend in Uppsala, Sweden. I took many fotos but my digital cam wouldn't capture much. I have one or two pic though where you can see some lights very well. It took place in the middle of the night.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sweden?????? That's where MESHUGGAH is from. My favorite metal band! hehe~ anyway, if true that's a good story. You saw 12 flying triangles?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I know i'm late on this one, got nothing new to say, but...

My first reaction was "hey i remember that X-files episode!"

I got lost in the speculation, but after thinking on it a while i'm pretty sure this is season 2 or 3 x-files. Cause i know i've seen this frame before this site.

Their sfx were great for the time though, i wouldn't be supprized if this thing (minus the bright ground to air missile targets) is pretty close to the real thing.

God bless imagination.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah, it's as true as the fact that Meshuggah is from my hometown Umeå, Sweden. Really cool that you're digging Swedish metal
I haven't gotten any explanations as to what they where. No articles in the Swedish papers or anything. I forgot to tell you. They made almost no sound at all. Some of them even stood still in the air for a minute. I know alot about Swedish military planes, and they where'nt. Normal planes with jet engines make alot of sounds. Also I see planes daily as I work at an airport. My sis's boyfriend first thought they where "secret American area 51 planes". But we came to the conclution that they must have been alien.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it was a stealth jet shouldn't it be able to like...fly places unnoticed? It looks like it'd be very noticable with its huge lights. Just a thought.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
If it was a stealth jet shouldn't it be able to like...fly places unnoticed? It looks like it'd be very noticable with its huge lights. Just a thought.

I agree. Humm who exactly took the picture? Ive never seen this in the news or magazines before. It this was real it should be pretty famous by now.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

i was wondering why that tree looked upsidown. now that its right side-up(maybe?) it might be the top of a house or something.
i sure hope its not though.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
this is off a tv show, i almost guarentee it, this doesn't seem authentic whatsoever. The proportions are off, the trees are upside down and when turned right side up the craft looks as if it is a hill with spotlights on it. I think i recognize the shot from an X Files show or something rather, where it goes by really slow and then the camera zooms out and to the left is some girl talking. I'm quite sure this is nothing to jump at.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Since xfiles had a dvd version, it's somehow very easy to rip a frame with this craft, or perhaps couple of frames and make an interpolation. My guess is that the pictures blurr comes from intended interpolation.

Second of all, how many of you would make just one pictures on such a view ? I probably would done 50 pictures, with/without flash. Something is off, this is the general feeling I have regarding this pic.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
looks fake to me,
it looks like something you can make with an excellent photo package.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is probely just a F117. they have 3 light like that

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well if that is fake it made me go nuts for a second but IF that is the Black Triangle, why would it be in Scotland?
I mean why can't be in other areas.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
A search has told me there is a U.S airbase in Belgium. Somewhere called Brasschaat. The base name is AAF Brasschaat. I'm bad at geography at the best of times let alone Belgium geography so i dont know how close it is to the Belgium sightings.

Well, actually there are several bases in Belgium. There are joint US-something bases, there are NATO bases, and there are just a few proper US bases.

If anything that "big" as a TR-3 (which is in my views a dream in conspirationists minds) would have to be here in Belgium, there is only one place where it could be: Chievres Air Base, very near to SHAPE, Supreme Headquarters of Allied Power in Europe. That is the only airbase only US in Belgium that has planes other than just private jets or light transports...

Any other air base is not US only, and it would be practically impossible to keep such a thing as a plane like that secret there.

On the other hand, and as I stated numerous times before, I don't see a single reason, not even starting to be good, why the US should test such a supposedly very high tech thingie and also very secret above our heads here, knowing that the average population in Belgium is well over 300 inhabitants per square kilometer, that is close or over 800 persons for a square mile.

This would not only be stupid because the thing, not "could", but will be seen; and also there is plenty of space in the US or elsewhere to do it safely: anything like that crashing in Belgium will cause some trouble. Test planes DO crash sometimes... Think of the F-117, the F-22, and the list goes on... These ones are only the recent tests known to crash.

This is not the TR-3, not TR-3A nor even TR-3B. It doesn't exist, at least yet, and if miraculously it does, the TR-3 whatever DOES NOT fly over Belgium, not even likely above Europe... This picture (now, ok, if genuine and true) is of a craft that can not be identified as anything earthly...

The pic I've been seeing here in this thread is indeed the Belgian UFO of 1990, and anyone can search for that and should really agree... And what was flying over Belgium in 1990 was not earthly...

I think this pic is one of the greatest ever of a UFO. I don't think it is faked in any way, and I am certain that it is not anything that a human built.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
we really have no way of KNOWING what this thing is...

everybody has their opinions, and thats great, but can people stop stating in their posts about how they're POSITIVE about what it is or is not.

heck, for all we know this could be a NATO project, so it being in belgian airspace wouldn't be as odd as one would think....

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
my opinion is that is looks like a clip from a movie

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
if it really is real, like not from a movie or anything, then i would suppose it would be from alien origin. I think something that spectacular would be kept hush hush and flown in places that are restricted. I think the aliens wouldnt mind so much if one or 2 people saw it, because then they would post pics of it on a thread like this and debate over weather or not its real or not.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well, i reckon it's a capture off TV/DVD but it's still a 'realistic' view of what a real one would look like.
It looks like a solid image, the UFO hasn't been added to a shot of trees.
Thou there also looks to be dust and fibres on the image which are signs of a scanned photo but they look like they've also been subjected to some blurring?
This blur could be due to 'fixing' a capture thou, it wouldn’t be hard to make this image from a capture.

Anyway, in regards to the X-files heres some images that make me think X-Files isn't the source:

www.pearl-jam.com... - Mulder under a triangle UFO but the lights are different.

www.dvd365.net... - Similar to the other x-files shot but different angle.

So i'd say it's NOT from the X-Files but that of course still leaves a 1000 other sources.

It does look like it's made from a general belief and standard on the triangle shaped UFO thou if it is fake or from a documentary type program.
Here's a video of a 'real' UFO in the sky, same lights.

www.ufo.org.hk...
ufobelg.mpg
204 kb/12 sec.
8-9pm, March 30-31, 1990
Belgium Triangle

I think this picture is from a documentary or something similar. It's a computer generated image from a movie sequence that's been captured, cropped and blurred. Thou i think it's fake in that sense, the program it was featured on seems to have done their research into this type of craft which makes me think it probably belongs to someone like the Discovery Channel who made a doco on UFO encounters and sightings.

I just think if it was real, there would be news of it. If not in main street press, at least amongst the UFO community. The photographer would of been contacted, negs, originals, dig or film source, etc would be known by now. With the amount of work people put into discovering the origins of lesser quality images, i would think this would be bumped to the head of the line by now if there was a genuine source behind it.

The challenge should be to find the video it’s from rather than trying to work out the propulsion system.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I really want to believe that it is a real UFO, very convincing image. Yet I can't help but imagine that it is a toy model and someone is dangling it from thin wires over a miniature tree branches, lighting effects and all.

I'm sure it can be done with some experimental camera work, too!

Good find, wherever it came from

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join