It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 12. The Vatican’s map.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Thank you for this presentation. You've put words to conclusions that I've only recently began to form in my own research. In simpler terms, it would appear that everything that comprises our reality - from the tiniest nuance to the vastest cosmic construct - is all irrevocably intertwined. Whether this be interpreted as damnable or divine is based solely upon one's acceptance of this truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A villa in Vatican City named Casina Pio IV is shaped like a key:

• The original structure was build under the rule of Pope Paul IV, whose papacy began on 23 May 1555 and lasted four years until 18 August 1559.

23 is a reference to 2023.

The NSDAP membership number of Adolf Hitler was 555.

18 = AH = Adolf Hitler.

August = 8 = Hitler.

And the four is a reference to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse that appear in the Book of Revelation/The Apocalypse of Saint John.

The IV of both popes (Paul IV and Pio IV) is a reference to the Fourth Reich, that is the Empire they will try to create after the Fifth Phase (the artificial Apocalypse) of their main plan.

• This Square Garden beside this villa is also called the Secret Garden (Giardino Segreto):

This reinforce the assumption that this villa has a hidden meaning as a key to open (or discover) something.

• The Galleria dei Candelabri (Gallery of the Candelabra), situated in the top right corner of the last picture, is most probably a reference to the Two Witnesses from the Book of Revelation, since they are described in this text as being the “two olive trees and the two lampstands”.

• This Villa points towards the Eagle Fountain, which has a design that reminds of the Third Reich architecture’s distinctive feature with the eagle on top of the construction.

• The English Garden looks like a perfect triangle broken by the Eagle Fountain:

In my opinion this symbolizes that they (the reactionary conspiracy) are planning to destroy England (and probably by extension all the English-speaking countries) using the fascism as a weapon.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

1) In December 2020 a Catholic cardinal gave a strange homily at a Winsconsin church dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe, even though this Virgin is the Patroness Saint of Mexico: Video.

Through the example of this video I explained in this thread how they manipulate people with YouTube.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Connection between Washington, D.C. and the Vatican City:

St. Peter’s Square and Basilica look like a key:

The government zone of Washington D.C. upside down also resembles a key:

The Square Garden of the Vatican, also called the Secret Garden…

…seems to be a reference to the four quadrants of Washington:

The center of the four quadrants is a white stone compass star located in a room beneath the U.S. Capitol Rotunda called the Capitol crypt:

The naming of this room is curious because despite its name it has never contained any tombs and it had originally another name. It has 12 statues (formerly 13) and a empty chamber intended to be President Washington’s tomb which was never used.

Also in the center of the Vatican’s Secret Garden there is a circular structure that reminds of the Capitol Rotunda.

The Vatican’s Square Garden is next to the English Garden:

And in the Capitol crypt there is a replica of the Carta Magna.

The Carta Magna is one of the motives by which the conspirators hate the United Kingdom so much, since this document is regarded as being a precursor of the American and French Revolutions.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

More similarities:

Near the Square Garden and the Casina Pio IV there is an observatory called Tower of the Winds.

This tower has been built in four stages, which I think is an indirect reference to the fifth phase of their main plan.

A compass star is also called a rose of the winds. Like I said in the previous post, there is a rose of the winds in the U.S. Capitol crypt which serves as the center of the four quadrants of Washington:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
View of the Tower of the Winds with the Square Garden in the background:

The rose of the winds in the U.S. Capitol crypt:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
• The lane between the Square Garden and the Casina Pio IV is called Viale Leone XIII (Avenue Leo XIII), in a clear reference to the Thirteen Colonies:

• In the American Garden (Giardino Americano) there is a statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Patroness Saint of Mexico:

• Beside the heliport there is a statue of the Virgin Mary (Statua della Madonna), a reference to the singer-songwriter Madonna who, like many others in the entertainment industry, is a member of the conspiracy.

• Between Saint John’s Tower and the Porta Pertusa there is a small square named after Pope John XXIII (Largo Giovanni XXIII). This 23 is a reference to 2023, the year when they intend to start the Fifth Phase of their main plan.

• The Avenue Benedict XV (Viale Benedetto Quindicesimo) is a double reference to Spain: AE (15) = Arriba España (Up with Spain) and a reminder of the 15 million Spanish republicans murdered by their conspiracy. Keep in mind that Benedict both in Spanish and in Italian means “blessed”. Also this Pope died on 22 January 1922 at the age of 67. This is a reference to 2022, their year zero, and the 67 is 76 backwards, an allusion to 1776, the foundational year of the USA.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It should be mentioned that when you’re checking a map of the Vatican City in one mapping service, some streets are named and some aren’t, the same happens with the buildings. Therefore you must consult several mapping platforms to get the names of all streets and buildings. I don’t know if this happens with other cities but I think it’s curious enough to highlight it.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Vatican’s heliport, like all the southern side of this city-state, is adjacent to Municipio XIII, one of the fifteen administrative subdivisions of Rome called municipi (Singular: municipio, meaning municipality).

This Municipio XIII was called Municipio XVIII until 2013 when they changed its name (and borders) to the current ones.

In my opinion, another clear reference to the Thirteen Colonies.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is a pentagonal garden in western Vatican City, near the English Garden:

The Leo XIII Avenue departs from the Tower of the Winds (Torre dei Venti) pointing towards this pentagonal garden:

I got the name of this garden in Mapcarta. It’s called Bastione di Maestro (Bastion of the Master):

Obviously this garden symbolizes the Pentagon, the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense.

Apparently in the last years the Catholic Church has put in this garden images of Patronesses Saints from several Latin American countries.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I made a mistake identifying the second tower, but it doesn’t affect anything because the result is the same. The first one is Saint John’s Tower, I got that right, but the second one it makes more sense it is the tower from the Vatican Radio Administration building:

I have also changed how they are numbered in order to reproduce accurately the conspirators’ intentions. Now the northern one is the 1 and the southern one is the 2.

This Vatican Radio tower has a radio mast on its roof while its real-life counterpart, the North Tower or Tower 1, had a telecommunications antenna on its roof:

A panoramic view with the spearhead-shaped heliport pointing towards that white building which symbolizes the White House:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
A broader view with the Bastione di Maestro (Bastión del Maestro, in Spanish), the Vatican Heliport, the two towers and the Pertusa Gate in one image:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is a place between the two towers with symbols painted on the floor:

Its name is Lourdes Grotto Square:

If we take a look closer we appreciate better the symbols:

They seem to follow the same pattern than the symbols from the Papal throne in Saint John Lateran:

The Papal Archbasilica of Saint John Lateran is the cathedral church of the Bishop of Rome, the Pope, and its throne, called The Cathedra, is the actual throne of the Pope.

The Lourdes Grotto Square is located in front of the entrance to the Grotta di Lourdes, a replica of the Lourdes Grotto in France.

Grotto etymologically means crypt.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A full view of the Papal Altar:

This array has a meaning. The eight symbols in the lower part correspond with the eight figures in the top:

The two columns correspond to the two deers (A, B).

G = God. The three circles around it represent the Trinity: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The 8 figures are important historic personages linked to Christianity with their names written vertically:

1: Saint Paul.

2: Saint Peter.

3: Saint Francis.

4: Virgin Mary.

5: Saint John the Baptist.

6: Saint Anthony.

7: Saint John the Evangelist.

8: Saint Andrew.

So if this symbols have a meaning, then it’s reasonable to assume that the symbols in the Lourdes Grotto Square have meaning too:

In my opinion the above painting in the floor of this square are a symbolic representation of the five phases of their main plan.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Detail of the upper part of the painting:

There are two figures (Saint Francis and Saint Anthony) who are smaller than the other six:

There is a figure with the Virgin Mary whose name is written horizontally in a footnote:

Nicholaus = Nicholas.

PP = Papa Pontifex.

IIII = IV = 4.

Thus, this figure is the Pope Nicholas IV.

This Pope started his papacy on 22 February 1288. A very suitable date for the conspirators:

22 is a reference to 2022, their year zero.

88 = HH = Heil Hitler.

12 is both a reference to the Twelve Apostles and to the twelve years the Hitler regime lasted.

Saint Francis and Saint Anthony symbolize the United States through two of its cities: San Francisco, California and San Antonio, Texas.

Note also that Pope Nicholas IV is kneeling, a gesture that reminds of this strange trend of kneeling initiated by Colin Kaepernick in 2016 as an intended form of protest against racism. And I’ve just learned that Kaepernick was a player of the San Francisco 49ers. I always suspected this “kneeling as a protest” was another psychological operation of the conspirators and this is a confirmation that I was right. Please, observe how the Nicholas IV papal Tiara points towards Saint Francis, projecting the kneeling into this Saint. This is a second confirmation that St. Francis and St. Anthony are a reference to the United States.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Also, Pope Nicholas IV died at 64 years of age.

64 is 46 backwards, a reference to the 46th presidency of the United States.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Detail of the Papal Throne:

Based on my knowledge of the conspiracy, I gather that the animal figures at the foot of the throne are a symbolic representation of their enemies.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There are five steps to the papal throne:

They represent the five phases of their main plan, like the symbols in the Lourdes Grotto Square.

In this picture I put the numbers reversed, from right to left, since I don’t know the correct order and some elements of the conspiracy are written backwards. The white rhombus at the left side of the grass could play a role in telling us the right order, but I still haven’t deciphered it.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
These symbols in front of the entrance of Saint John Lateran seem to have also a meaning.

This twelve quadrilaterals could be a reference to the Twelve Apostles, to the twelve years the Hitler regime lasted, to the twelve nazi leaders sentenced to death at the Nuremberg trials or to all the previous ones.

They seem to form the letters HH:

Meaning Heil Hitler.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
At the intersection of the Benedict and Olive Tree Avenues there is a garden with the shape of a penis:

Inside its “glans” there is an sculpture that looks like a flower:

Given that this garden points towards the Lourdes Grotto Square, it appears both constructions are related to each other:

This could symbolize for the conspirators the beginning of a new era through their plan. Also, as the penis is a symbol of virility and good luck, the conspirators could be using this garden as a way of sending good auspices to their own plan.

Also this garden seems connected to the American garden through a path:

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join