It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

covid19.nih.gov...

Yes the corporate captured NIH.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Care to actually address the topic, fellow random internet person?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Others have.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Others have.

So, as suspected, you serve no purpose, but to judge other random internet people here actually addressing the topic.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Pharmacist: Okay — sorry. So it’s quite a rare side effect as well.

Here they go with the line and script they got to read from the top health officials, its only rare side effect... When actually its likely not rare.

So you don’t want to scare the parents with something that is actually happening,

They are likely are afraid of the many angry reactions by the families and patients that would be criticizing them. As what happened in Aus with the guy attacking the doctor on a parking lot.

edit on 7-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Pharmacist: Okay — sorry. So it’s quite a rare side effect as well.

Here they go with the line and script they got to read from the top health officials, its only rare side effect... When actually its likely not rare.

So you don’t want to scare the parents with something that is actually happening,

They are likely are afraid of the many angry reactions by the families and patients that would be criticizing them. As what happened in Aus with the guy attacking the doctor on a parking lot.

The parents are going to do 10 thousand hours of research and learn the truth and know 1000's times more about these side effects than a pharmacist reading from a script.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Unfortunately, this will be a building meme, anyone who pushed the vaccine has painted a target on their backs, and anyone with a clue in the FDA has realized this and resigned so they can have a get-out clause. That's why a senile old man is a front guy for this. None of the politicians or MSM had an open neutral debate on air, which even discussed potential side effects. Hiding informed consent on this scale will have some pretty dire consequences.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Is it true the pharmacist/pharmacy gets $50 for each kid they can jab...as the parent suggested?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The NIH agreed to help China hide the origins of Covid-19.

Like most U.S. government non-essential agencies, the NIH's first duty is to "special interests", not the general welfare of American citizens.

CDC-NIH, like the WHO, could have their budgets cut by 80% and almost noone would care. Ever.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is it true the pharmacist/pharmacy gets $50 for each kid they can jab...as the parent suggested?

They earn $40 per injection. ($80 for 2 jabs)

Source: www.healthcarefinancenews.com...

No overhead, because the fake vaccine drugs are free from Pfizer, Moderna, J-J. If they expire, no problem, since they didn't work to begin with.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

covid19.nih.gov...

226 per 100k figure is from:

Published:August 20, 2020 - studies on 51 patients were included; 12 cases were confirmed myocarditis while 39 had possible myocarditis. The median age was 55

based on 51 cases infected with the ALPHA strain and the average age was 55.

the study that shows the myocarditis from the vaccine did not include anyone under the age of 16 so irrelevant in regards to the child's situation in OP

more recent studies show no risk of covid induced myocarditis while showing much greater instances (1:5000) of vaccine induced myocarditis.

I would sacrifice every boomer on the planet to covid induced myocarditis before risking even one child to a 1 in 5000 chance of vaccine myocarditis.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Very lucrative.
I can see why they wouldn't want to "scare away" customers by informing parents of life-threatening side effects to their children.
edit on 1PMAugCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Very lucrative.
I can see why they wouldn't want to "scare away" customers by informing them of life-threatening side effects.

True, trust the science, COVID is a bigger risk to children, even though not a single healthy child has died of COVID, yet VAERS is filling up with adverse effects from children. Not to mention SADS is occurring in children left and right.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Very lucrative.
I can see why they wouldn't want to "scare away" customers by informing parents of life-threatening side effects to their children.

My wife locked up my guns years ago, and makes sure I keep my life insurance policies paid up, because she knows I would do far more than verbally complain if a corporation, school system, pervert, or whomever, hurt our children.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

covid19.nih.gov...

Question for those who think it's not big deal..

Are 226 kids in 100,100 who get myocarditis a worthy risk when healthy kids don't get serious covid?

Have you also factored in the pericarditis, the reported neurological and other issues?

What about the fact the pharmacists are not telling the whole truth if parents ask about the shots? You really ok with that?

And if the pharmacists don't because they believe the shots are safe, maybe its time to admit these shots were rushed.
If they didn't because they are being silenced and threatened, those higher up need to face trial.

I can't get my head around why anyone thinks all this is ok.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Very lucrative.
I can see why they wouldn't want to "scare away" customers by informing them of life-threatening side effects.

True, trust the science, COVID is a bigger risk to children, even though not a single healthy child has died of COVID, yet VAERS is filling up with adverse effects from children. Not to mention SADS is occurring in children left and right.

If pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies can just omit life-threatening side effects to their product...so as to not "scare away" customers...we can probably just discard ALL warning and allergy labels on ALL products.

Oh, wait...I forgot ONLY COVID vaccine makers are immune to being sued due to death from their product or other life-threatening side effects.

Ironically, the ONLY actual immunity connected with the CV vax...is the LEGAL immunity the "vaccine" producers all enjoy.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I can't watch the video now, but just from the transcript, that poor guy and his young son. He has a lot to deal with now , and little support.
I would have been so upset and worried. As if everyday life isn't stressful enough!

We can only keep doing what we have been doing, trying to spread the truth every day.

He starts the conversation in a calm and controlled manner, masking his emotions so he can get them to admit the truth, then he gets extremely emotional when they admit they are hiding the side effects from people because "they don't want to scare them."

Yeah, this drug may cause death, but I didn't tell you because I don't want to alarm you.
The B***H on the other end couldn't care less, honestly I was so angry listening to this!
$$$ above all , all heartless psychopaths

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

How judgemental, from a random internet poster.

Nice.

Get a life, mate?
So you're okay with a 7 year old who ended up with Myocarditis because mom 'knew better' , trusted lying MSM/democraps over her husband (someone she's supposed to love)?
And IAMTAT is 'judgmental' ?

Stop deflecting, come up with something better next time. Soros not paying you enough to do that?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This just released...Explains exactly WHY and HOW the "vaccine" is causing death and serious illness:
REALLY worth the watch.
australiaoneparty.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Imagine what the mother will feel if this kid dies, she will basically have killed her kid.
Can’t stress this enough….DONT TAKE A FAKE VACCINE!!!!

She definitely straight up murdered her kid.

Good job, Mom!

NAw,it was just a retroactive abortion.(sarc)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join