It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 shots of ACAM2000, a LIVE smallpox vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
San Francisco about to deploy 200 shots of ACAM2000, a LIVE smallpox vaccine into population to fight monkeypox.
Why it is known to be dangerous.
Remember Gates mentioned smallpox

The CDC stated that states can request the ACAM2000 vaccine. Responding after the publication of that piece, a spokesperson with the CDPH stated “California has requested and received 200 ACAM2000 vaccine doses.”

“To date there have not been any requests to CDPH for ACAM2000 for distribution and to our knowledge no other states have distributed or administered ACAM2000 to prevent monkeypox infections,” the spokesperson stated. “CDPH will continue to review the risks and benefits of ACAM2000 use in California.”

www.kron4.com...

Thread: Smallpox Next?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
This is blatant hostility. Live Polio right, no shedding concerns here.

Not sure why I’m even commenting, just to listen to bots come in and say whatever it is they’ll say.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

We will find out soon enough when we start hearing MonkeyPox has mutated into something worse... to cover up the new smallpox spread.

God I hope that does not happen.

We could just tell the gay community to stay monogamous for a whole 6-8 weeks and this would all be over....

Oh funny, yeah we can't do that can we!!!
edit on 5-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
This is blatant hostility. Live Polio right, no shedding concerns here.

Not sure why I’m even commenting, just to listen to bots come in and say whatever it is they’ll say.

Heads up if they offer free blankets!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This, vaccine is very bad for certain people specially with underlying immune deficiencies, compare to jyennos is the worst of the two.

Also will give people rash, myocarditis and hart issues.

People with aids can not take it.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Side effects of ACAM2000,

ACAM2000
ACAM2000 contains a live Vaccinia virus that is replication competent.
It is administered as one percutaneous dose via multiple puncture technique with a bifurcated needle.
The immune response takes 4 weeks for maximal development.
Following a successful inoculation, a lesion (known as a “take”) will develop at the site of the vaccination; the lesion may take up to 6 weeks or more to heal.
ACAM2000 is licensed by the FDA for use against smallpox; it is allowed for use against monkeypox under an Expanded Access IND (EA-IND) protocol, which requires informed consent along with completing additional forms.
The effectiveness of ACAM2000 is supported by human clinical trials and animal studies.
There are no data yet on the effectiveness of ACAM2000 for PEP, PEP++, or PrEP from the current monkeypox outbreak.
Adverse reactions after ACAM2000 include injection site pain, swelling, and redness; fever; rash; lymph node swelling; and complications from inadvertent inoculation.
ACAM2000 may cause myocarditis and pericarditis. In clinical trials about 1 in every 175 people who got the vaccine for the first time had myocarditis and/or pericarditis within 3 weeks after vaccination.
People with severe allergy to any component of the vaccine should not receive it.
In addition, people with severely weakened immune systems should not receive this vaccine.
ACAM2000 should not be given to infants less than 12 months of age or to people with the following conditions:
Congenital or acquired immune deficiency disorders, including those taking immunosuppressive medications and people living with HIV (regardless of immune status)
Eczema or other exfoliative skin conditions, and people with a history of eczema or other exfoliative skin conditions
Pregnancy
Cardiac disease
Eye disease treated with topical steroids

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Exactly, how much Polio came across the border, tuberculosis, etc? They’re using people for “blankets” and likely some other vectors for good measure.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I just thing there are to many past references to smallpox and to
many coincidences.

Several vials labeled “smallpox” have been found at a vaccine research facility in Pennsylvania, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

Police in rural Pennsylvania are asking residents to look out for monkeys on the loose. A truck carrying about a hundred monkeys to a lab in Florida crashed into a dump truck on Friday and authorities say four monkeys escaped.

links here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This, vaccine is very bad for certain people specially with underlying immune deficiencies, compare to jyennos is the worst of the two.

Also will give people rash, myocarditis and hart issues.

People with aids can not take it.

I wonder if vaccine induced immune deficiency counts 🤔

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes I read that, kind of weird, but going back to the monkeypox vaccine, with the side effects of the ACAM2000 it seems somebody thinks to exterminate a big portion of the gay community.

This is a conspiracy on its own, most individuals in the gay communities have autoimmune problems.

Do not take this vaccine, request Jyennos.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
As if things aren't bad enough, let's throw gasoline on the fire. Takes real brains to manage this way.

I remember in Oregon over the years when they had several massive catastrophic vehicle accidents on freeways due to blinding engulfing smoke. The fires were set by the counties who were responsible for safely burning areas. All kinds of information was taken into consideration prior to actually doing a burn. They had horrible outcomes because the idiots were in charge. Also like the planned burns to remove flammable debris in many natural habitats in several states that resulted in forest fires that have been the worst ever in many states.

Just like all the animal, plant and insect species that have been introduced into the USA from other areas, usually Asian, that have taken over rivers and other areas from native species. I.E. Harlequin bugs, Asian Carp, Kudzu.

So let's trust the jackasses in charge to once again destroy our environment and our lives. I mean, what could go wrong?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sadly many people that may have damage immune systems after the covid jab and boosters may not know how bad they are until is too late.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I worked in a free AIDS clinic in the 1990s as a practitioner. I was interning and in my 20s. I 1st heard of Fauci and conspiracy from the gay men who we worked on, even some who worked the front desk.

I’ve always felt they were potentially working a ruse to bring everyone out into the open, gain their trust and perpetrate genocide from there.

Efficient eugenics

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I do not like this, actually is something fishy, the government is the biggest buyer of the ACAM2000 and has been buying the vials and stockpiling them for what reason, now they are releasing them?, this is for the gay communities.

Something is not right.

Officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday that more than 1,000 doses of Jynneos are stockpiled and can be distributed to those who have been in contact with infected people. In total, the government has more than 100 million doses of another smallpox vaccine called ACAM2000, CDC officials said.

www.nbcnews.com...

Look how many of the ACAM the government have, this no coincidence and these vaccines are to be released within the gay communities.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not just Fauci unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Holy $&@# 100 million doses. Why? If it was eradicated like the loved to claim before?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Exactly, something does not add up, this a darn agenda and is criminals behind it all.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
True, my primary takeaway was how long they have been working on “ The Final Solution 2.0”

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

In clinical trials about 1 in every 175 people who got the vaccine for the first time had myocarditis and/or pericarditis within 3 weeks after vaccination.

Seriously? 1 in 175 people?? You'd have to be a fool to take this vax!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I agree, but these vaccinations are going for the gay communities that is a big red flag, people should be very careful about taking these vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join