It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 shots of ACAM2000, a LIVE smallpox vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I believe this says it all.... Right now, Monkeypox is just in the Gay men's community (I think, could be wrong). What happens when vaccinated men aren't careful with the injection site? Could it potentially spread to everyone?

“The challenge with it is it’s very complicated to administer it. It’s numerous shots, it’s not just like one, so you have to do a whole bunch of injections at the injection site, and because it’s a live virus, it could have significant side effects. For healthy people they’ll almost certainly be fine but it does have significant side effects, and the site of the vaccination can be contagious for the virus that is used in the vaccine, so people have to cover it, be very protective of other people in their household. … If we really, really needed to we do have the option of tapping into that stockpile and vaccinating a whole bunch of people with an effective vaccine, and I know that our state and local health authorities have thought about that, but it’s not ideal, it’s more of a desperate, last resort.”

www.kron4.com...

I admit, I haven't kept up with this but that is OMINOUS.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

This is so far beyond sinister we are left if with only one hope.

Pray that the Lord may heal our nation. Repent that he may hear our prayer.
edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

July 25, 2022 – Two children have been diagnosed with monkeypox in the U.S. according to federal health officials. One case is a toddler who is a resident of California, and the other is an infant who is not a U.S. resident but was tested while in Washington, DC, CDC officials told reporters on Friday

Two children are among more than 2,500 people in the U.S. who have contracted monkeypox, according to CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, MD.

"We have seen now two cases that have occurred in children. Both of those children are traced back to individuals who come from the men who have sex with men community — the gay men community," Dr. Walensky told The Washington Post in a live interview July 22. "And so, when we have seen those cases in children, they have generally been what I call 'adjacent' to the community most at risk."

www.beckershospitalreview.com...
edit on 6-8-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: SeaWorthy

This is so far beyond sinister we are left if with only one hope.

Pray that the Lord may heal our nation. Repent that he may hear our prayer.

It is always good to pray but I am thinking God is doing this, using these people to being about the end.
We have begun a process and it will continue to the end.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: marg6043

In clinical trials about 1 in every 175 people who got the vaccine for the first time had myocarditis and/or pericarditis within 3 weeks after vaccination.

Seriously? 1 in 175 people?? You'd have to be a fool to take this vax!

And the 5 year mortality rate is somewhere around 15-20%. The "mild" cases have to avoid certain forms of exersize and often still require a heart transplant 20 years later.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: marg6043

In clinical trials about 1 in every 175 people who got the vaccine for the first time had myocarditis and/or pericarditis within 3 weeks after vaccination.

Seriously? 1 in 175 people?? You'd have to be a fool to take this vax!

And a criminal to force it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join