It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in NY being told to have a GoBag ready

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

Yes and "Stay Frosty"

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

People of New York City should either boil their faucet water or simply NOT drink it. In this heat the simple crap from birds flying over any of the reservoirs that also supply North east Pennsylvania can enable the release and growth of toxic bacteria in this heat.

When I lived in Bethlehem, PA. in the 1990's I drank a glass of water from the faucet and became ill with flu like symptoms and diarrhea. I lost 8 pounds in two days and was hospitalized. They found and identified the bacteria in a stool sample and the doctor surmised what I wrote above as thats what they told me.

With IV and fluids they got me back. Now, some 30 years later I have NEVER had a drink of water direct from a faucet and have never had that sickness again. What also bother me is that the reverse osmosis bottled water that has NO minerals does have algae in it. We see it grow green above the light beneath the Keurig water bin.

What?
edit on 30-7-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I hear Cali has some vacancy!

• Take one gallon of progressivism and bring to a boil.
  • Add laid-back, passive-aggressive California attitude until saturated.
  • Quickly add four cups of hard-as-nails, in-your-face New York mentality.
  • Sprinkle liberally with panic
  • Cover immediately and run for cover.

Sounds like the recipe for Total Annihilation to me... or a next-generation WWE match.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: litterbaux

All of this is INTENTIONAL. Biden is a figurehead puppet; he makes ZERO decisions. All this has the fingerprints of a certain Obama who said on election night he was going to fundamentally change the country. He was correct. He intends to destroy it, all they're all on board. MFers

And I'm not even going to discuss the camel woman!!
edit on 30-7-2022 by RonnieJersey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: litterbaux

All of this is INTENTIONAL. Biden is a figurehead puppet; he makes ZERO decisions. All this has the fingerprints of a certain Obama who said on election night he was going to fundamentally change the country. He was correct. He intends to destroy it, all they're all on board. MFers

And I'm not even going to discuss the camel woman!!

That's because he was placed into office.

He was chosen, because most of his history was either wiped or made up.

Obama is not, nor ever was, what he claims to be.
edit on 30-7-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hoping it isnt this.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Mandrake , you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?

www.youtube.com...

Should stick to rainwater and pure grain alcohol ...........

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

wouldnt surprise me, I am sure someone has studied that ivy league experiment where students were split into two groups, prisoners and prison guards.

*shrugs* I am sure its much easier emotionally to turn the peons against each other to accomplish the kill off than do the deed themselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wish I could find the picture I saw of a big red glow in the Atlantic. Sounds like a volcano about to go off to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

It was definitely fishing boats using red LED spot lights to illuminate a huge area of water, it attracts a type of fish they fish for, probably the Chinese and if you saw the image you would also have noticed some of the parts in the red illuminated water were bright spots like stars, those were the fishing boats that had some lights pointing upward.
metro.co.uk...

Still I also thought at first Volcano but it just did not look right for that.

So I believe the guy that gave the most likely and sensible and common sense answer it is used to attract a type of sardine called Sury that they then catch.

Scary to see though if you did not have the answer.

edit on 31-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
With the open border.
The weakness the Democrats show
And how quiet the middle east has been

Dont put anything past the Democrats.

Republicans predicted a Biden vote would cause an increase in gas, an increase in crime and less safety from Islamic terrorism.

So far the are 2 thirds right.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

That and another Hell March

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Iran threatening to turn NY City into a "Hellish Ruin"

www.newsmax.com...

the left is so weak, everytime they take office our adversaries and world dictators make their move... it's no wonder coming from an administration that can't figure out which bathroom they want to use.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

www.newsmax.com...

the left is so weak, everytime they take office our adversaries and world dictators make their move... it's no wonder coming from an administration that can't figure out which bathroom they want to use.

Hope not a 911 anniversary...

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Don’t worry, they will all head to Florida!

Good!

"starts packing up high explosives to make a new fault line across Florida*

TheRedneck

I lived in Florida for quite some time. I’m somewhat sensitive and could never feel settled there.
I don’t know if it was the high water table or what. Or a feeling that some day it would be underwater. The second I moved back to the Midwest I was back on solid ground, so much better!

I do think that parts of Florida are possibly the most gorgeous places on earth. I know of an area with natural springs that I really do believe hold some kind of magical healing properties. The cool water refreshes your soul, your being and it’s just indescribable.

Back to living in Florida. The locals and New Yorkers don’t mix well. They may be polite in person but in reality the locals want them all to go home and have a deep seated disdain for them.

Ooh, what places!? Do share
I think santa monica and cannon beach oregon are my top favs in usa atleast.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here's the pictures. This is seen from above the clouds over a very large area.

Glow over the Atlantic Ocean

The Pilot said he'd never seen anything like it and I don't think the Chinese would be fishing in the Atlantic. The bottom right pic looks like lava.
edit on 31-7-2022 by CryHavoc because: addition

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

www.newsmax.com...

“Turn Into” a hellish ruin???

Dude. Everyone with a ‘go bag’ already went.

To a red state, like, a pandemic ago.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar

www.newsmax.com...

“Turn Into” a hellish ruin???

Dude. Everyone with a ‘go bag’ already went.

To a red state, like, a pandemic ago.

ha!

I'm pretty sure there are many who would sacrifice NY or Cali to get something done in the world right about now... what a grand idea!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join