It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in NY being told to have a GoBag ready

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I am on the West Coast of the US

that's not obvious... btw

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Don't now how to link tic tac vids. But the call about a friend of a friend, it was one of those wild out of the blue suggestions this morning on my feed.
www.tiktok.com...
Does this have anything to do with someone calling and saying that a friend in the National Guard talking about training in New York City loading live ordinances into the back of trucks at night.

Grain of Salt..

Edit: Massachusetts National Guard in New York City. If there is a false flag type event, whomever would need to wipe the U.S. dollar off the map by disrupting Wall Street.
edit on 29-7-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It's getting hotter in Greenland, and last weekend temperatures rose enough to cause 18 billion tons of the country's ice sheet to melt over three days. Scientists have warned about the fate of Greenland's ice sheet and say what happened between July 15 and 17 is the latest massive melting event contributing to an increase in the global sea level.

www.usatoday.com...

Greenland is melting at a very fast rate right now.

Sea level is gonna rise.

That will contaminate ground water.

Big city, no water...bad news.

It is just a possibility ,but one to consider.
edit on 29-7-2022 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Does this have anything to do with someone calling and saying that a friend in the National Guard talking about training in New York City loading live ordinances into the back of trucks at night.

I haven't heard that but just add it to the list....

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Actually, that would be bad for Newfoundland, Florida, Bahamas, Venice Italy....

Edit: MARTHA'S VINEYARDS

edit on 29-7-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
NYC gets it's water from reservoirs upstate in the Catskills, Ulster county upstate. a reply to: Darkblade71

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So I live in Hawaii and at the food bank they had a pamphlet about a go bag, what you need etc.
My parents had grabbed one and I noticed it and read it at my folks.
The irony is that we are on a #ing island.....where are you going to "Bug out" too? rofl

So this ain't just New York...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyhigh00
So I live in Hawaii and at the food bank they had a pamphlet about a go bag, what you need etc.
My parents had grabbed one and I noticed it and read it at my folks.
The irony is that we are on a #ing island.....where are you going to "Bug out" too? rofl

So this ain't just New York...

Check in with Phage, maybe he has a contingency plan.

IIRC Phage was into small prop planes, so if you can connect with him...that'd be your bugout plan

;-)
edit on 29-7-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

New York, London and several other city's in the west are primary targets due to there financial importance (however are they still that important - financially for the nation in which they are - since most of there financial records are now distributed among digital server centres some on neutral country's?), this means however that if a nuclear war does occur and it goes beyond a limited strategic war using nukes to strike military targets only then the result will be that the likes of NY and London and in response Moscow and Beijing will be annihilated.

Remember the old nukes from WW2, those were baby nukes compared to modern ones and caused far less damage but even despite that we still have radiation in the atmosphere from those and also each and every test that has taken place before they were used and since.

So basically you do not want to be anywhere near to that city if you can help it if a nuke is launched.

The problem is that Russia has developed first strike weapons, China is probably rushing a clone of the Russian first strike weapons itself AND may be planning to stage a false attack to make it look like it was Russia by using there own version of a Tsunami Torpedo to attack a favourite Russian target in the west.

The reason China is not giving Russia all the help it want's is that they want Russia to weaken and collapse so they can then come in and pick up the pieces, help some Russian generals whom are there men bought and paid for as an example to take over Russia if and when it so weakens and so get the lion's share for themselves while the West and Russia will have spent a great part of there strength and so are then both weak and neither than in any mood to argue with China as it then makes for the prize of crowning itself the new world superpower in charge which is actually it's goal as best I can read.

If not they would have been giving or loaning Russia weapons, vehicles and even soldiers but they are not.

Of course China could just actually be being careful because it really may not want a war with the west even if Russia was it's ally, no point getting everything if it is all in ruins and radioactive poisonous so?.

But I really don't trust them, Russia has made a mistake making those weapons as they give China or anyone else that want's to frame Russia for an attack the potential to do so and even if it was Russia if they made a pre-emptive (Weapons of first strike Tsunami Torpedo's and hypersonic missiles) attack they would likely try to deny it if the west did not immediately retaliate which in fact we probably would, this also would make the Russians look guilty even if they were NOT guilty of the attack so very dumb and stupid move by Russia to have developed them and bragged to the whole world about them especially when there is another superpower in the game that is not really there friend and may like to play Russia and the west against one another if it can.

All of this adds up to a world more dangerous than any time even during the cold war with the exception of the nearly accidental nuclear launch by the Soviet's back in the early 80s that was only stopped because a Russian sailor refused to follow his orders and launch.

Currently the world does not only have a nuclear Damocles sword hanging over it's head, it has one that is held up with piece of hair that is rotten and going to snap anyway unless something is done to bring the world back from this precipice.

I wish Putin was a good man, God knows I wish our own politician's were but today the world seems to be run by very bad men on all sides and is increasingly Godless and secretly or not so secretly ruled over by some even more evil people that would happily murder the lot of us and are worse than Hitler ever was (they really are).

So even if the world pull's back from the brink we are still facing the mass murderers of humanity and the architects of the NWO whom want us to own nothing and be happy - or else.

edit on 29-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A go bag will help nobody in that city, to many narrow passages out of the city and to many people living in the city.

All that will do is end up with a lot of people being robbed/raped/murdered maybe in that order if there is a panicky evacuation.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

IF a nuclear strike was launched against New York or London there would not be time to evacuate, an evacuation of that kind could only occur if there was a danger or disaster other than a nuclear strike.

But of course over in the US you do have all those Federal Emergency Management Agency camps and those big plastic coffin's they prepared.

I wonder if this is the plan, evacuate people, empty the city's, put them into open prisons with guards drugged up and trained to treat them like zombies and then wipe them out like the mural that was painted by someone over at Denver International airport in the US.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Brotherman

My gut says something with water… nuke, tsunami…sea creature?

Man, you all dropped the ball here, geez. 4 pages before Blue Oyster Cult?!

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

maybe they should all rise their cans of beer up high, and seal their fates forever, cause their best years have pasted them by, the golden age of leather

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

What's an INCH bag?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

All of this is INTENTIONAL. Biden is a figurehead puppet; he makes ZERO decisions. All this has the fingerprints of a certain Obama who said on election night he was going to fundamentally change the country. He was correct. He intends to destroy it, all they're all on board. MFers

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You cant keep supplying a country (Ukraine) with unlimited weapons and these weapons are being used to kill thousands of people from a nuclear superpower without the possibility of a major retaliation.

It's not rocket science people, it's reality.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just hope that the New Yorkers do not come to the U.P. and start trying to screw up our towns.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I just hope that the New Yorkers do not come to the U.P. and start trying to screw up our towns.

I hear Cali has some vacancy!

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

NYC Mayor Adams makes it sound like the sky is falling on his town.

"Wall Street is Collapsing"

Source: gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Memo To: Russian sympathizer Mister opto man.

I sent to him. He commented. I dug up not he. I am sure your fully invested in the USA DJI stock market right? I almost am. Especially in USA Oil Refining and Frontline [FRO]

So send us something useful as this is a conspiracy site. Be a good boy and I can tell you where to go for the "male" depends coupons

“The Russian nuclear submarine with the Zircon near New York is a nightmare for the United States”

«Российская АПЛ с «Цирконом» рядом с Нью-Йорком – страшный сон для США»

Also from Monkeywerxs

Live Friday SITREP - Watching the Water - Russia's Nuclear Sub Threat

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join