It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in NY being told to have a GoBag ready

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Could be almost anything. This one is interesting, the Poseidon torpedo.

www.navalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Two interesting links...

Thanks both new to me

Stay safe

Riouz

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

he other thought I had is if the Don gets locked up for inciting violance on Jan 6th

well so thats not going to happen because it DIDNT happen, its probably literally ANYTHING else

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

was outfitted with hyper-ballastic missiles for the 1st time in history.

Literally not a thing and your "handler" is laughing his arse off, at the fact that you repost so much stuff you claim hes telling you

your past posts are ..........well just precious

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
First thing I thought of is, why?

Don't get me wrong, everyone needs a bag packed and ready to go. But I've been all over New York City in a semi. The urbanization stretches for a hundred miles. People are literally packed into huge apartment complexes with tiny apartments like sardines in a tin. The foot traffic is unlike anything I have ever imagined. Driving? Most people there don't even have cars... nowhere to park them! People just walk or take a cab.

If a disaster hits, the vast majority are not getting out of town. Gridlock will happen within minutes. The entire East Coast highway system will be clogged tight as my arteries from Washington, DC to Boston, MA. You could give an evacuation alert 24 hours in advance on a warm, dry, sunny day and most New Yorkers couldn't get 20 miles out.

As for what might be coming... I think I know. I just can't say anything yet. One piece of advice: do not evacuate to Minnesota.

Or Alabama. We're racist, religious, toothless, inbred nutcases with high-powered firearms and itchy trigger fingers down here. We won't let you have abortions, and we'll wave Trump 2024 flags in your face 24/7. We might even force you to vote for Trump. We all smoke down here, too, all the time, everywhere you go; you'll all die of lung cancer because we only have 18th-century medical equipment. You wouldn't like it here. Trust me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

My Qualifications:

Officer/Responder
Disaster Advanced Life Support
Incident Command
Region 2 South, Wayne County Mich
FEMA/Department of Homeland Security

You really wont survive...and you can see radius wise...youre NOT getting out.

There is a peripheral zone 1 mile, 5 miles, 10 miles....and you wont make it without breathing and walking the 5 miles...and if you n your kids make it out to five...youre prob gone anyway no matter.

GoBags were suggested after 911, 11 years, and all 1st responders do have a bag, several, in different locations.

You can make them and buy them. Great investment for your family. Wood, Water, Water Filtration Tablets, Comm devices, chargers, solar powered ER Radio....and a map (No Ubers or your car...youre walking with your kids.)

Lists for families under threat: Ready.Gov

edit on 07220931America/ChicagoFri, 29 Jul 2022 11:19:09 -050019202200000009 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Brotherman

My gut says something with water… nuke, tsunami…sea creature?

Ummm...Poseidon...

D'oh...Tarzan beat me to it...

YouSir
edit on 29-7-2022 by YouSir because: Me likey...

edit on 29-7-2022 by YouSir because: I came early...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
New York city, maximum security prison.Breaking out is impossible.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

As for what might be coming... I think I know. I just can't say anything yet. One piece of advice: do not evacuate to Minnesota. Or Alabama.

Don’t worry, they will all head to Florida!

If a disaster hits, the vast majority are not getting out of town. Gridlock will happen within minutes. The entire East Coast highway system will be clogged tight as my arteries from Washington, DC to Boston, MA. You could give an evacuation alert 24 hours in advance on a warm, dry, sunny day and most New Yorkers couldn't get 20 miles out.

This happens during natural disasters down south, total gridlock and the highways are much more open. I can’t even imagine what would happen in a big city..
edit on 29-7-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Government giving warnings? If it was something big you would never hear a word. So probably just SeaMonkey Pox…sounds cool and all until you get a packet of tiny dehydrated brine shrimp and yo7 don’t know if it is dead or just dormant.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Good!

"starts packing up high explosives to make a new fault line across Florida*

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Good!

"starts packing up high explosives to make a new fault line across Florida*

TheRedneck

I lived in Florida for quite some time. I’m somewhat sensitive and could never feel settled there.
I don’t know if it was the high water table or what. Or a feeling that some day it would be underwater. The second I moved back to the Midwest I was back on solid ground, so much better!

I do think that parts of Florida are possibly the most gorgeous places on earth. I know of an area with natural springs that I really do believe hold some kind of magical healing properties. The cool water refreshes your soul, your being and it’s just indescribable.

Back to living in Florida. The locals and New Yorkers don’t mix well. They may be polite in person but in reality the locals want them all to go home and have a deep seated disdain for them.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Great reset something.

Hurricane Sandy 2.0?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

A lot of the South has sulfur in the water. I know our main well does, and I love it! Growing up, it didn't matter how hard I had worked that day or how sore I was from it... I could run a tub of water as hot as I could stand it, get in, and go to sleep. In an hour or two, the now-cold water would wake me up and I would feel like a new man!

I think Florida also has a lot of other minerals. The water table is so high there, minerals actually can leach in from the ocean.

As for how native Floridians view the New Yorkers, yeah, there's no love lost there. Florida is still a part of the South, and native Floridians are generally good people. New Yorkers come in and immediately do the worst thing they can possibly do: they try to turn Florida right back into the same place they just escaped from! And now there's enough transplanted Yankees in Florida that they have a support structure. At least in Alabama we can usually make life so hard on them they'll leave.

I kid a lot about Yankees on here, but they really do think and act differently from us down here. Most want to change us into their own version of hell, and we don't want it. They raise our property values until we can't afford to buy property any more, they raise our cost of living, and they eventually get into politics. And half the time, they do all that, then decide they really didn't want to live here in the first place and move off, leaving the rest of us to deal with their crapping in our bed.

They really are like a malignant cancer on the country.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Probably offensive to all the Bobs out there that dont like going out. a reply to: sarahvital

they can bugger off then.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
see here's the problem, us in America seem too afraid of being nuked so we always back down or try to negotiate as if we're in the weaker position, so it makes other nations daring because we make it look like even if we got nuked we wouldn't actually respond with nukes, so one of these days we will probably get nuked and right now i bet putin might be tempted to nuke something to make us negotiate with him, like keiv, a carrier, an American military base in Europe, or a major US city like say LA because its ports, MAD only works if both sides look crazy enough to use nukes or if both sides are too afraid to use nukes, what we've had is America being afraid and other nations exploiting that fear to get stuff from us.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Direne

Water, nukes... OK, they certainly mean a hostile nuclear submarine.

I think the gobag is just for you to use it as a cover against the nuclear fallout.

we use to call it a BOB, bug out bag.

the dems change that too?

This is an incredible question. Extremely poignant, and vitally important. God damned democrats won't even allow you to call it a BOB anymore. How far this nation has truly fallen.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My gut says something with water… nuke, tsunami…sea creature?

in 1 hour the city was laid waste & was Desolate... including the Liberty Statue on that inland island was laid Waste

nor rubble like Damascus, nor a haunt for owls like Babylon (desolate)...NYC had 2 trade towers in 01 & sept 11, '22 is but 6 weeks away

a cosmic 'mountain-of-ice' ? fell into Sea ?
edit on th31165911779229032022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)[/editby

liberty island: www.bing.com... =EDGEDB
edit on th31165911800329062022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

In the event of full nuclear war BYOB might be the better option.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When ever COVID and all of the bull was going on I was like WTF where are the zombies?!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join