It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99 percent of votes for Obama in hundreds of precincts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
In 2008 in 17 precincts in Michigan there were 100% votes for Obama. In most populous of those precincts all 580 people voted for Obama. In additional 146 precincts Obama got at least 99% but less than 100%.

In the State of New York Obama got 100% of votes in 67 precincts. In additional 200 precincts he got at least 99% but less than 100% .

In Washington DC in 21 precincts there were at least 99% of votes for Obama. In the most populous of them out of 2,891 people 2,878 voted for Obama.

In Louisiana in 23 precincts Obama got a 100%. In additional 72 precincts he got at least 99% but less than 100%.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting. Could you please post your source(s) for that information? Are the "precincts" tiny rural towns? Is that why the numbers are so low?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is a thread about this posted 2 days ago- www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot of good info there.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
You say that the numbers 580 and 2891 are low?

Data here: osf.io...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It matters not who the people vote for.
All that matters is who counts the votes.
Or pretends to count the votes.

We don't have democracies : we have the illusion of Democracy™.

And no : it's not : " The-Dems™ " .

A spider and an ant, were put gently into a mason-jar.
They slowly began to explore their surroundings, staying clear of each other.

The jar was closed, and shaken vigorously.
The jar was opened, and the two critters were dumped out together on the cold table.

The insects fought each-other to death, thinking the other had attacked them.
They never wondered : who had shaken the jar ...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vernichter

Whats the point? How far you wanna go back? Clinton? Reagan.Carter? Bush1? Bush2?

Yeah. Lock em up. Give it up.

Ill agree with our Moderator Blaine that its interesting. Pointless years ago...reflects nothing now....

Stop the madness. Nothing ever happens. Nothing. And it wont.

*Source and dates please.

edit on 07223531America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jul 2022 13:59:35 -050059202200000035 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

PS You are required to post a source...so theres that.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The voting irregularities of 2008 were blatantly obvious, yet we all moved on without doing anything to secure future voting, hoping it would never happen again.

If you don't address serious problems when they arise they morph into bigger problems. Republicans gave illegal voting 100% approval by giving the 2008 election corruption a pass.

When will it be time to face the fact we only have one political party pretending to be two?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Oh my God, PF! Thank you so much....at times the ridiculous point(?) of these fall on deaf ears of the un-educated-on-topic -off topic posts.

No links, no pic, no adhering to site rules just a "Hey! You know what? In Michigan......"

I think without accurate posting, sources, comments...its just "stuff".

Purple Fox? Loved it

Michigander
edit on 07220631America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jul 2022 14:07:06 -050007202200000006 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What do you have for stats in Chicago, his "home town"? By stats I mean living breathing voters and those not...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's hard to believe a 100% vote total.
Jesus wouldn't get that high of a percentage.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I think without accurate posting, sources, comments...its just "stuff".

But I had already posted a link to the data in a reply as it is easy to read and to check. Anyway here it is once more: osf.io...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Like the lady said on TV " "I liked Obama so much , I voted for him twice" . Turned out , from a household of 3 , there were 5 votes cast for Obama .

edit on 7/27/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The voting irregularities of 2008 were blatantly obvious, yet we all moved on without doing anything to secure future voting, hoping it would never happen again.

If you don't address serious problems when they arise they morph into bigger problems. Republicans gave illegal voting 100% approval by giving the 2008 election corruption a pass.

When will it be time to face the fact we only have one political party pretending to be two?

2012 was an even bigger fraud. Most Americans were furious over the stagnation in the economy, ISIS was out of control and then he pulls the I killed Osama right at the end hoping for the win. It was 4 more miserable years under that CIA crook!

That CIA crook is back telling Joe what to do so he can destroy the US and he wont get the blame.

If the American people do not rise up and stop these TRUE NAZIS and Muslim Brotherhood allies of old we will be in for a giant world of hurt.

It has been the Nazis goal to get the WW2 allies to fight and destroy each other since they lost and were forced into Hiding.

They have taken the US government and Mainstream media over completely! We are closer to war with Russia than ever before in history and the American people just go about their day like nothing is happening. Maybe a few curse words at the gas pump and a lot when they get their power bill but they are not calling for a revolution!!

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

You could go down the voter rolls and find that every dead person in Chicago has voted ten times or more. Its been that way there and in Philly among other trashy cities.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I see. Thank you then! We all make mistakes. This ones mine!

We have so many political butthead players out there acting like knuckle heads, that when anybody talks Bonzo Reagan, Barry, Wild Billy Clinton, George "shoot my vice president with a shotgun W., and Hillary Half Baked....we are in the past.

Hippie days we got rid of Nixon. And Vietnam.

So when you said "OBAMA"...I was about to say "Who"? The past is distancing itself daily......

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

But it's always easier to count the votes when the votes go one direction 😎

I remember watching election nights when they would show this phenomenon real time😎

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
State totals for elections are still mob rule 50%+1 winner 😉

<<   2 >>

join