It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ready? Uncle Sam's Suggested Emergency Food Supplies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here's a link from our very own made in the USA. An official website of the United States government! I began a mild prep say around 10 years ago. It was basic stuff like buying a canoe as we lived on an island. Fishing poles so we could catch fish for food. Bicycles so we could get somewhere if gasoline runs out or a solar EMP hits our planet along with a hand pump for the tires.

Back then I also bought a Solar Joos charger for our cell phones along with a hand crank emergency radio and flashlight. Yes we have boom booms and I still have over 200 rolls of toilet paper from the early days of Covid-19 as in the Spring of 2020.

But now things are getting weird. No one wants to work? A trucker shortage? No fuel no this and that so its an obviously attack on the food supply chain. So who knows. It could be orchestrated by the UN, WHO, WEC, or any other one of villains who populate our world. Yes, we live in a batman movie. Thank you Klaus!

So for what its worth its time to food up. Here's the link and what Uncle recommends:

An official website of the United States government

Following a disaster there may be power outages that could last for several days.

Stock canned foods, dry mixes and other staples that do not require refrigeration, cooking, water or special preparation. Be sure to include a manual can opener and eating utensils. Suggested Emergency Food Supplies Consider the following things when putting together your emergency food supplies: Store at least a several-day supply of non-perishable food. Choose foods your family will eat. Remember any special dietary needs. We suggest the following items when selecting emergency food supplies. You may already have many of these on hand. Download the Recommended Supplies List (PDF).

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Unusal weather patterns will cause a real food shortage, but it will be hidden from us.
People that dont have what you mention won't survive long.
Food exports to Japan seem to be low or there are too many stores these days.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Let's see....

High fuel prices.
Diesel shortages.
Food costs and pretty much everything going out of control.
Record violence.
Rolling blackouts.
Now gobbermint is telling us to stock up on basic supplies.

Buckle up folks. S**t is about to get real.

Keep your powder dry and your head on a swivel.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Here's a link from our very own made in the USA. An official website of the United States government! I began a mild prep say around 10 years ago. It was basic stuff like buying a canoe as we lived on an island. Fishing poles so we could catch fish for food. Bicycles so we could get somewhere if gasoline runs out or a solar EMP hits our planet along with a hand pump for the tires.

Back then I also bought a Solar Joos charger for our cell phones along with a hand crank emergency radio and flashlight. Yes we have boom booms and I still have over 200 rolls of toilet paper from the early days of Covid-19 as in the Spring of 2020.

But now things are getting weird. No one wants to work? A trucker shortage? No fuel no this and that so its an obviously attack on the food supply chain. So who knows. It could be orchestrated by the UN, WHO, WEC, or any other one of villains who populate our world. Yes, we live in a batman movie. Thank you Klaus!

So for what its worth its time to food up. Here's the link and what Uncle recommends:

Following a disaster there may be power outages that could last for several days.

Stock canned foods, dry mixes and other staples that do not require refrigeration, cooking, water or special preparation. Be sure to include a manual can opener and eating utensils. Suggested Emergency Food Supplies Consider the following things when putting together your emergency food supplies: Store at least a several-day supply of non-perishable food. Choose foods your family will eat. Remember any special dietary needs. We suggest the following items when selecting emergency food supplies. You may already have many of these on hand. Download the Recommended Supplies List (PDF).

It's 2022, who doesn't do this?

Earthquakes, wildfires, BLM protests, its just common sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The interesting item on the list is the last one

*comfort stress foods*

I don’t eat that crap. Many people do.

Can you imagine cutting people off from their salt and sugar rushes? That is bad news bears for most people.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Unusal weather patterns will cause a real food shortage, but it will be hidden from us.

Every other farmer is on Facebook or twitter. So it's going to be impossible to hide.

World food yeilds are monitored by acedemics as well, failed harvests are public knowlege.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Unfortunately there are people who still haven't prepared for anything thinking the government will save them. They were the same people who bitched they didn't have toilet paper during 2020, but refused to stock up, thinking they were hoarding. So, yeah, those people still don't get it in 2022. They didn't learn.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So global warming will be controlled via dieting and / or lack of food so as to reduce the waist girth of many of those among us.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

My wife and I don't eat that crap either. Just look at the prices of that stuff on the shelf.

We aren't native to South Carolina but they grow em big down here as I am 6' 1" but many girls are taller then me.

The natives here are hung up on sugar. Sweet this and sweet that. They thrive on sweets. So whats gonna give 1st? Either gasoline for their comfort toys as in sea doos, boats or 4 x 4 or that bag of chips or box of cookies.

I already see it in the gasoline.
edit on 19-7-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Plus, stay frosty!

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Then what's your definition of a "stress food"...because you lost the meaning.

EMT/FEMA

Ready.Gov

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It said comfort stress food.

In times of a food crisis people should not be gorging themselves on a high sugar high salt diet.

I don’t stress eat. Comfort stress food is cheezits or potato chips or that garbage.

I’m grabbing walnuts, almonds, dried fruit, muesli.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Government is gonna save me. I’ll eat politicians. Not raw of course, that’s how you get parasites.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It said comfort stress food.

In times of a food crisis people should not be gorging themselves on a high sugar high salt diet.

I don’t stress eat. Comfort stress food is cheezits or potato chips or that garbage.

I’m grabbing walnuts, almonds, dried fruit, muesli.

Last line! That's it. Exactly. Much info and prep can be found at: ready.gov:ready.gov

ICS/FEMA/DHS

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I rarely agree with you on much of your posts, but star for this one as I totally agree.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Oh , you mean those 'mostly peaceful' protests ?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We have cave crickets in the basement so based on the WEF Eat Bugs thing I keep hearing about we're fully stocked up for Agenda 66 Have Nothing And Be Happy end times stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Then wouldn't salt and sugar make good bartering items?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yes, you can use them to jazz up your mandated insect meals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join