It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan elections look as bogus as Russia and Uganda elections

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Compare the above to:

See: dx.doi.org...

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Jul 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vernichter

Compare the above to:

See: dx.doi.org...

Because I am a retard and all that...,

What are you trying to say here for a simpleton like me?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vernichter

What are you trying to say

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I see pretty graphs and a link to an explanation of how the graphs were made.

I so far see nothing that explains any meaning to the graphs other than they show a strong vote for one side.

Isn't that how elections work? One side wins because they got more votes? Please explain your OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This should work.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

A Washington Post article says:

"United Russia’s reported election results are so improbable as to violate Gauss’s groundbreaking work on statistics"

www.washingtonpost.com...

If you do the same analysis with Michigan elections you arrive at the same result.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Did something not go your way and now you find there could be no other explanation other than the other side cheated?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

……..

If you do the same analysis with Michigan elections you arrive at the same result.

No, you don’t.

The guy who wrote this article—Mikhail Simkin—didn’t do the same analysis on the 2020 Michigan election that the PNAS authors—Klimek, et. al. did for the Russian elections in their 2012 paper. Simkin simply showed one plot of the logarithmic vote rate for Michigan in 2008 and 2012, compared to Switzerland and Spain. What the log plot shows is that there was a high fractional turnout of the electorate in 2008 and 2012 in Michigan and it was skewed toward the Democratic candidate. Interestingly, by far the highest turnout was in 2012 (for Obama), and not in 2020. This is well established by voting records in Michigan. Simkin doesn’t discuss this obvious fact, probably because it doesn’t fit his narrative.

Klimek, et. al. did not rely on this simple logarithmic vote rate plot to come to their conclusions. They looked at the number of voting districts in Russia (and Uganda) that had supposedly 100% turnout and 100% voting for the incumbent. It’s almost impossible for a voting district to have that kind of fingerprint by chance. I don’t think there were any Michigan voting districts in 2008 and 2020 that showed that pattern.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

A Washington Post article says:

"United Russia’s reported election results are so improbable as to violate Gauss’s groundbreaking work on statistics"

www.washingtonpost.com...

F uck. Im going to have to whip of my old Texas Instruments t-82i graphing calculator from high school and delete doom from it to do some fact checking.

Fun fact: in another thread i expressed my earliest memories of dividing god damn you *shakes fist*

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

This should work.

Couldnt have said it better myself

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
All Michigan evidence was compiled and perfectly presented: www.supremecourt.gov...

But the Supreme Court's Justice Roberts (who's blackmailed BTW) turned away this case, and all others without examining them, citing improper filing.

Source: www.law360.com...

Stuff that makes you wish there was an authority who could override the Supreme Court's top justice!

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kracken Powell was fined for wasting the courts time in Michigan. The affidavits were so erroneous with incorrect numbers,figures, vague "heard from someone who heard from someone that they were told their boss said something fishy happened", and so ridiculous that the affidavits thrown at the court without even a cursory check by Powell or Lin were considered to be wasting the courts time. Powell has been sanctioned,disbarred and never did release the Kracken.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Oops

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Of course Michigan election officials, Dem AG, and Dem Governor, would criticize anyone disputing the election results. That's common sense.

The Supreme Court of the United States threw out all the cases because Justice Roberts is compromised.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Kracken Powell was fined for wasting the courts time in Michigan. The affidavits were so erroneous with incorrect numbers,figures, vague "heard from someone who heard from someone that they were told their boss said something fishy happened", and so ridiculous that the affidavits thrown at the court without even a cursory check by Powell or Lin were considered to be wasting the courts time. Powell has been sanctioned,disbarred and never did release the Kracken.

if that was so bad why did the dems use the same tatics for the J6 komitty?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

if that was so bad why did the dems use the same tatics for the J6 komitty?

Well there is the thing that that the secret service is supposed to do protect the president is minor their big thing is to investigate and all the algiasdgfhasl repeat the line ahdlfhad with financial crimes that they don't do with the komitty. Brings protect and serve into a new dimension.

and
asldjfhasdkfhasifj
repeat the line
equity
drop the mic (power went out and teleprompter off)

also GOD bless America

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Fined by the very cheaters and liars she was accusing. That's rich.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You do realize that I'm going to have to ask you to explain these figures to me, and not just copy and paste an answer that you've been told, but actually give me an explanation in yours own words, else I'm simply not going to believe that you know what they represent nor how they were made.

Don't be afraid to go into allllll of the details because some of us are turbo nerds when it comes to math.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The Powell filings and others were controlled opposition designed to end exactly the way they ended

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

The investigative hearings? What did they do? They brought in Republicans who were there to testify under oath. Sure we heard of made up numbers like Trump calling the Governor of Arizona claiming it was 200,000 no then 100,000 illegal immigrants voting in the AZ election, but no one has refuted this under oath, so he apparently did use those false numbers.

<<   2  3 >>

join