It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Georgia Guidestones Destroyed in Controlled Demolition after Bombing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its an EXCELLENT day in paridise!

Post the bombing the State of Geogia took the entre monument down. Everything. Watch the video.

VIDEO

Correct there is already another thread yet its incomplete as this is much much more newsworthy! So MODS lets give one to MAN KIND as this is a good deal for all of us who live on Earth.

Georgia Guidestones Destroyed in Controlled Demolition after Bombing

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation released video of the explosion that damaged the Georgia Guidestones, a monument known as “America’s Stonehenge,” on Wednesday as it continues its search for the culprits.
This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

The video shows a car fleeing the scene and an explosion destroying the monument. No one was injured during the incident.

The 19-foot high monument, composed of five columns, has since been completely demolished due to safety concerns, according to the GBI.

The Georgia Guidestones were first erected in 1980 and featured a “10-part message espousing the conservation of mankind and future generations in 12 languages,” according to the state’s website. The monument’s origins are unknown, as they were erected by a pseudonymous figure named Robert C. Christian, who paid for their construction on behalf of “a small group of loyal Americans.” The guidestones also served as an astronomical calendar.

Georgia Guidestones: Rural monument that some call satanic damaged in bombing, police say

Like the mountain men over there in Afghanistan will the rural Hillbille's SAVE the USA?

One for the Gipper. NO not you Klaus!
edit on 7-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 7-7-2022 by Waterglass because: ha

edit on 7-7-2022 by Waterglass because: klaus

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Never heard of this thing until this week. What's the deal with the guidestones? I saw lots of back and forth bickering on FB between religious and non religious people. So what gives?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted in this forum.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I cant school you its too deep. In brief its the BIBLE for the New World Order. Global population UNDER 500 MILLION plus much much more.

Guidestones

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's a DATED link sir that was dated even before he wrote the thread. So lets DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I could really not care less about that monument. Leave it, tear it down what ever. However i do enjoy watching the meltdown some are having over it after the past couple years of the libs tearing down monuments that hold meaning to the other side.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS really? This is the 4th thread on this

I thought they got destroyed yesterday?

did they rebuild them and destroy them again in 24 hours?

This has been covered in a few threads in the past 24, not sure we needed another breaking news thread on the Georgia Guidestones

Hell label it Attack on the Georgia Guidestones Day 2 still has all the clickbaity nonsense and is damn sure more accurate.

I could be completely wrong but it ain't the damn NWO Bible, it wasn't even finished, it was supposed to have 8 slabs last time they was any contact with the original guy was in 2001 right after 9/11 and his was in his 80's it's all in one of posts in one of those threads.

The point is the Guidestones are most likely nothing but what is important is some nutjob used a high explosive to blow it up, as the home of Eric Robert Rudolph it's gonna attract attention.

If you can't be bothered to read the whole link, which is the best link I've found describing how the GGS came to be, at least read the last sentence of the quote below.

medium.com...

Some have suggested that the group involved in the Georgia Guidestones has power, influence and money, even being a still existing Rosicrucian order. One argument against the claim is the fact that the Georgia Guidestones are not complete as to the original idea. Initially, there were to have been eight other stones as per the plan dictated to Wyatt. While Christian seemingly hoped the public might become involved, when they didn’t, no further funding from RC Christian or his alleged group ever materialised.

“No money has ever come forth from Mr Christian or any others. There’s been talk about it, but nothing has ever happened.”

Carolyn Cann, Editor of the Elberton Star.

The only man who ever truly knew the truth behind RC Christian and the stones was Wyatt C. Martin. Following their construction, he maintained contact with Christian and the two men became friends. Sharing letters and, when in Atlanta, Martin would meet Christian for dinner in Athens. Wyatt last heard from his friend in 2001 around the time of the September 11 attacks and, as he was in his 80s then, presumes he has passed away. Despite his promise, Wyatt never destroyed all the documentation relating to the Georgia Guidestones and instead kept it in his garage. While he wouldn’t speak a word, planning to take the secret to the grave, he was indignant at talk of the New World Order and secret societies in a 2009 interview with Randall Sullivan.

“All along, [Christian] said that who he was and where he came from had to be kept a secret. He said mysteries work that way. If you want to keep people interested, you can let them know only so much.”

edit on 7-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That’s a damn shame.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Honestly, the cynic can't help but be skeptical . It's just a drop in the bucket of what needs to be done to stop the 'elites'

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think everyone has it backwards.

They were blown up because the depopulation plan is already in the works.

Plan implemented. Better kiss your dog goodbye lol

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Either that or there is a civil war between Globalists?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Classic ATS!

I actually love this, and find it very entertaining for the day.

Cheers to all of you CTers and skeptics alike.

edit on 7-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Classic ATS!

It's true I'm skeptical as hell and like I said yesterday, people can bark at a pile of rocks all they want, but I have a hard time believing the NWO monolith and talisman was in Elberton Georgia and was so important it wasn't even finished after the initial investment on the 3 slabs that was 1980
edit on 7-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

OR...a FF.
Let's see who they decide to arrest.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I keep hearing about a "time capsule" buried there. Would definitely explain the swift response of the backhoe crew.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I have always just viewed the entire thing, the monuments and the
cloaked in secrecy story as classic CT stuff. Years ago I even took
the time to verify that they actually existed.

That being said, there were some very interesting features that
are not well known about the stones. They were carefully made
with certain features, and placed with extraordinary care.

I'm going to find some old bookmarks of mine that will do
my next post some justice.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I have always just viewed the entire thing, the monuments and the
cloaked in secrecy story as classic CT stuff. Years ago I even took
the time to verify that they actually existed.

That being said, there were some very interesting features that
are not well known about the stones. They were carefully made
with certain features, and placed with extraordinary care.

I'm going to find some old bookmarks of mine that will do
my next post some justice.

I lived in Georgia my whole life, it's nothing but some guy in the granite business, and he cut out some slabs to be sold and the original sale never went through. He then took his beliefs and turned them into the GGS or Georgia Guidestones, it's from one guy, he wanted the public to get involved ad pay for the additional 5 slabs to complete the project, and that never happened.

sounds a chitload more credible than some of the bunk I've seen posted here. Hell I want to believe it's something mysterious but it ain't

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

There is actual video footage of the monument being unveiled,
along with some history that is not well known.

I personally think that due to the precision of the cuts on the stone,
the design, which is precise and had to be engineered, there is significance
beyond the obvious.

Very interesting video at the link.

www.wyff4.com...

You tube of same video just posted. I find it curious that this footage
was never made available before. Why?

There was an escrow account, and the bank president knew who the investors were,
and out of state group of "Americans".

The dedication ceremony is creepy, what the congressman said at the time.

edit on 7-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Classic ATS!

It's true I'm skeptical as hell and like I said yesterday, people can bark at a pile of rocks all they want, but I have a hard time believing the NWO monolith and talisman was in Elberton Georgia and was so important it wasn't even finished after the initial investment on the 3 slabs that was 1980

Hey, that just made me think of something... Is it a coincidence that UGA won the National Championship the year the guidestones were erected, and then won the National Championship again the year the guidestones were demolished? No time in between of course, even though they always came close.
edit on 7-7-2022 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

OR...a FF.
Let's see who they decide to arrest.

Do they have leads? I'm sure this person will get the maximum sentence whomever they choose to arrest. G. Maxwell was handed 20 years. only 20. The recommendations for this crime are the same length of time. This country doesn't sentence well. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join