It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bomb at this point still the messaging of those Georgia Guide Stones is wrong on many levels.

Those defending the Georgia Guide Stones should explain why the earth population should be around 500 Million.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

interesting developments, commenting to come back later. Thanks for sharing OP!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
FWIW no lightning ground strikes there in the last 24 hours if I am using this properly

www.lightningmaps.org...=oss;t=3;s=0;o=0;b=;ts=0;y=34.0726;x=-82.9357;z=12;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;as=22-07-05T06;ts24=1;

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nice.

2nd Nice.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

That's the side I expected to be damaged. Gonna be some more far right hating being called up. "NWO hater's are bombing our places!"

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

GBI investigating after parts of mysterious Georgia monument destroyed by explosive device

In statement from the GBI, it said:

“The preliminary information indicates that unknown individuals detonated an explosive device at around 4:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6th. Elbert County Sheriff’s Office personnel responded to discover the explosion destroyed a large portion of the structure.”

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The New World Order: "We're the victims here! Waaaaaaa!"

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Actually, is there a reason the monuments are even still up? Why wouldn't the government take them down?

Unless...................

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
With all the monument destroying going on recently the response to this should be hilarious!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For the record, I have a solid alibi for that time frame.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bomb at this point still the messaging of those Georgia Guide Stones is wrong on many levels.

Those defending the Georgia Guide Stones should explain why the earth population should be around 500 Million.

Jeez, they are just pieces of granite, don't think these "Guidestones have any significance one way or another. All it is is a monument by someone who had these beliefs and the means to install the message and the stones on the property. No more no less.

the interesting part is who wanted to blow it up? I would say teenage prank has to be on the list, well before we get to Klaus Schaub operatives. or another group with beef and looking for notoriety. Hell, the owner could have done it, to bring attention to them, they were put there to attract attention.
edit on 6-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To me, this is somewhat equal to the washington monument cracking during the Obama years.

Something is speaking, but Democrats are not listening.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

With all the monument destroying going on recently the response to this should be hilarious!

I think the word you're looking for is delicious. 😂
I can't wait for the mental gymnastics on why it's not okay to destroy monuments you disagree with.

"You can't be happy about this! You were crying when we destroyed those other monuments! Defend us!"

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
With no known owner I bet this is the last we see of the stones City/State will remove them now .

If there's a bunch of Beer cans it was Kids with Daddys Dynamite left over from the 4th Still can't believe how easy it is to get in the South .

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
One standing stone destroyed and the cap stone sevearly damaged. I don't see how they can leave what is left standing as there is danger of collapse at any time.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

who had these beliefs

Twisted beliefs.
edit on 6-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
BREAKING +++ BREAKING +++

"Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones. Didn´t help to stop that current madness at all. Cheap attempt to gain some "free courage". Monuments don´t hit back and symbol politics don´t change anything."

Tbh, what an glorious attempt to achieve .... what exactly?

I bet some bored teens did it and thats it.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh no! Not that!

Anyway......

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The New World Order: "We're the victims here! Waaaaaaa!"

Except these people don’t cry.

Surprised there hasn’t been a heavy response so the stones can be “properly protected” etc. 🚬

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

"Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones. Didn´t help to stop that current madness at all. Cheap attempt to gain some "free courage". Monuments don´t hit back and symbol politics don´t change anything."

Tbh, what an glorious attempt to achieve .... what exactly?

The same thing destroying/removing monuments a few years ago achieved.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join