It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
Because it’s not in the MSM, with all the other factual stuff you read and listen to.

Somebody posted a link above from a MSM source so it looks like that argument won't work anymore.

It still doesn't change the reality that I think this pile of rocks is only of concern to people who are far too into conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My current theory:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I wonder if it was the solar calendar side of the monument that got destroyed, like a message saying times up #ers

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

In that video, all the rubble is on the opposite side of the gash on the top pillar...strange. No, on second viewing it looks like a whole pillar has fallen
A sign
an omen

edit on 6-7-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Because it’s not in the MSM, with all the other factual stuff you read and listen to.

Somebody posted a link above from a MSM source so it looks like that argument won't work anymore.

It still doesn't change the reality that I think this pile of rocks is only of concern to people who are far too into conspiracies.

Fox Carolina, even that’s not main stream enough for you is it?
You like the national msm stuff.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Great, now Schiff and friends will waste more TV time with hearings about that.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
by the way has anyone figured out what was written of the broken side yet? From the pictures it looks to be the Southeastern stone got done in.
edit on 6-7-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The evidence shows the Rosicrucians erected this.

A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the guidestones. The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge

link

It looks like two of the slabs have fallen down and the top stone has a piece cracked.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Are you kidding, the mainstream doesn't give a hoot about the GG.

Okay, you are kidding.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hopefully the vandals were too dumb to take out the cameras on the other side of the road monitoring the site.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I’m curious to who will step up and pay for the repairs.
Maybe Elberton County since they officially own it, but maybe the original players will make a donation to have it repaired. It costed a million $ in the early 80’s so I imagine the repair will be that now for just one stone.
I doubt they’ll tear it down since it is a tourist attraction to the area and someone paid a hefty cent to have it erected, so if they’re still alive I doubt they’ll let it go to ruin in their lifetime.
edit on 6-7-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

It is a culture war, after all.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Fox Carolina, even that’s not main stream enough for you is it?

Maybe reread my post, you don't seem to be understanding it.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Here's a question why isn't any of the MSM covering or even mentioning this you would think a potential bombing would be all over the news .

Because the only people who take this pile of rocks seriously are conspiracy nutters.

So says the one who put them there!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In the spirit of the 1960's:

Today's guidestones

are

tomorrow's gravel.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Those things have nothing to do with the Masons. If they did I'd quit.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Those things have nothing to do with the Masons. If they did I'd quit.

And if they were would you say something?

Perhaps it was the inner inner circle......

I've heard there is an inner circle that the outer circle is not privy to....

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It may be the obsession of an obsession of conspiracy nutters but the advice is reasonable on the GG.

Yoko Ono said the inscribed messages are "a stirring call to rational thinking", while Wired stated that unspecified opponents have labeled them as the "Ten Commandments of the Antichrist".[2]

The guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists. One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, demanded that the guidestones "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project",[13] claiming that the guidestones are of "a deep Satanic origin", and that R. C. Christian belongs to "a Luciferian secret society" related to the New World Order.[2] At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was "for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship".[5]

Conspiracy theorist Jay Weidner has said that the pseudonym of the man who commissioned the stones – "R. C. Christian" – resembles Rose Cross Christian, or Christian Rosenkreuz, the founder of the Rosicrucian Order.[2] Kandiss Taylor, a minor candidate for the 2022 Republican nomination for Governor of Georgia, made the destruction of the Guidestones one of her campaign pledges, claiming they were a Satanic evil.[14] Comedian John Oliver satirized Taylor's pledge to destroy the Guidestones in his web exclusive "Rocks".[15]

One interpretation of the stones is that they describe the basic concepts required to rebuild a devastated civilization.[2] Author Brad Meltzer notes that the stones were built in 1979 at the height of the Cold War, and thus argues that they may have been intended as a message to the possible survivors of a nuclear World War III. The engraved suggestion to keep humanity's population below 500 million could have been made under the assumption that war had already reduced humanity below this number.[16]

The guidestones were briefly shown and discussed in the documentary films Sherman's March (1986) and Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement (2007), and were featured extensively in a 2012 episode of Mysteries at the Museum, a "Monumental Mysteries Special" featuring Don Wildman.[17]

link

So AM is right about the conspiracy nutters.

It’s just that some ethnocentric religious people( bigots) think their philosophy and religion attached to their culture are the only ones for mankind. I think they are the nutters.

This is America and all beliefs are welcome.

edit on 6-7-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: putnam6

You might have a point but still who made the stones was crazy.

Probably but again there is no law against that either.

FWIW as I saw elsewhere that said jokingly it's his kids that blew it up cause they couldn't believe how much he spent on it and it took away from their inheritance

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join